Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:45:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: any signature bounty for newbies?  (Read 1362 times)
Amicorum.Live

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:47:48 PM

Smiley Smiley Smiley Looking for additional support with our Bounty Program. Smiley Smiley Smiley

Newbies are welcome. Please follow the link to join:

Bounty - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3038857.0

ANN - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3032839.0
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:16:36 PM

in my opinion you hold back to join bounty signature, while reproduce friends on facebook or twitter, and you must be active in the forum bitcointalk read and reproduce posting activity, to rank you can qualify to do and follow bounty signature, spirit of friend and success always
flat1983

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:36:52 PM

The signature activity is too difficult now. They are always busy with restrictions.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:35:49 PM

Being a newbie u can't participate in signature campaigns I should be Jr member to apply for campaigns jr member need 30 posts in 1 month time
toorcoin

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:43:30 AM

Toorcoin recently launched their bounty campaign running between April 18 - June 18 in partnership with Bounty0x.
Toorcoin has a unique concept to become the all in one coin made to make planning and booking a holiday easier.

Earn tokens by joining our Telegram Group, following us on twitter and inviting your friends.

Details available at https://toorcoin.com/Toorcoin_Bounty.pdf

Twitter: https://twitter.com/toorcoin (Reward 275 tokens for joining)
Telegram: t.me/Toorcoin (Reward 275 tokens for joining)

mafia15

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:47:01 AM

I am looking for a good bounty programme which accepts newbies for signature campaign. so please anyone know such kind of bounty please let me know.

A newboe can joi  to any bounty just join Facebook/Twitter/Reddit/Telegram/Linkedin etc
there are many ways to join u can .. theres a platform also that you can see bounties you can join bountyox and bountyhive
but if u want to join signature campaign you need to have merit points and alteast jr.member
Veviene0417

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:05:19 PM

Well.. For me their is no signature campaign for newbie based on my own experience. I simply recommend you to sign up for bounty social media campaign like twitter and facebook campaign. You need to raise your rank in Bitcointalk Forum as a junior member so that you can participate or join in signature campaign.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:26:35 PM

Well.. For me their is no signature campaign for newbie based on my own experience. I simply recommend you to sign up for bounty social media campaign like twitter and facebook campaign. You need to raise your rank in Bitcointalk Forum as a junior member so that you can participate or join in signature campaign.

Maybe there's not a lot of signature campaign for newbies, but you can find a few. A few posts above are given several campaigns accepting newbie. As you can see, just look for a bit. Of course, if you have a higher rank, it's easier to find a good bounty.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:22:43 AM

a nice bounty though will not accept newbie to follow their signature campaign. a newbie it would be better to understand the applicable rules of this forum as well as seek knowledge that exists in this forum as well, it is much more beneficial than direct follow bounty without capital of knowledge.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
riskrocks007

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:27:48 AM

There would be very few and need to search a lot to get one. I have not come across any of the signature campaigns for newbie form the day I am doing bounty. I may be the wrong research would be key to success. All the best.
Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:58:37 AM

In some bounty campaign which i joined, No signature for newbie. Highly recommend you should join Social campaign such as twitter, Instagram and Facebook, they accept newbies their as long as you have many followers and friends, but it has only minimal amount of awards but it is good for starter.
Rank will increase after the limit time, and you can join the signature later

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:35:30 PM

Hello mate, signature campaign for newbies are so rare nowadays, signature campaign is good only for members who are in the high level, as such you can achieve it by staying on this forum and get some merits in no time., it maybe hard for the newbies but you can do it, just focus on your goal. May i suggest you being a newbie to focus on the social media campaign which are available for both newbies and old members depending on your taste, which you like the most. I am also participating in both social media campaign which is pretty amazing experience for me. So better stick to it, which you are waiting your account to be in high level status, or at least Junior Member status which is pretty okay for signature campaign

Thanks a lot, have a great day.
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:43:37 PM

he (OP) has got the answer, he has also used the signature for the newbie at this time. for what this thread is still open. preferably the thread is locked.
only advice. Angry

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 03:35:42 PM

that quite hard to find signature with newbie required
min to join now is jr
and with that merit sistem it getting hard to gain rank now

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:50:10 PM

Hello sir,

As a newbie i think you have to know many things from forum. You should gather vast knowledge from forum which will help you to work proper way or you may banned from forum. I think you should do facebook, twitter, reddit, telegram campaign and read many many topics from forum. No need to do signature at this time.
Michail.

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:01:41 PM

Here is a link in which you can participate as a beginner-signature, the coin is already traded on the exchange, every month - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1947373.0

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Healthyforman

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:09:02 PM

Signature campaign just for member in rank jr member to legendary. Don't have any bounty for newbie.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:20:55 PM

I am looking for a good bounty programme which accepts newbies for signature campaign. so please anyone know such kind of bounty please let me know.
If you want signature campaigns on this forum then you need to increase your rank atleast to junior rank. For the time being you can join any twitter or facebook bounty or offer translation services for ICO.There are no signature bounty for newbies in this forum according to my viewpoint.Else you can hunt for some on bounty section in this forum.
jekyounghusband

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:25:57 PM

Bounties dont accept newbies in signature campaigns. You need to be jr. member and above to join in signature campaign. But as a newbie, you can join social media campaigns. They accept newbies and rewards depends on how many friends or followers you have.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:07:50 PM

Merculet Bounty:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3338284
The project is pretty good but the rule is quite difficult and the stake in the can for newbie participants is very small.
But all the decisions in yourself.
Good luck!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: