Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:54:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: any signature bounty for newbies?  (Read 1362 times)
ItsZeroLimit

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:43:20 PM

I am looking for a good bounty programme which accepts newbies for signature campaign. so please anyone know such kind of bounty please let me know.
Merculet Bounty:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3338284
The project is pretty good but the rule is quite difficult and the stake in the can for newbie participants is very small.
But all the decisions in yourself.
Good luck!!!

They dont have signature for newbies. Only without signature BTT bounty that gives much less stakes 60 vs 600 for signature. That project is good for Jr. Members.

Bountylord will be the best solution to find signature bounty for newbie.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:46:51 PM

I am looking for a good bounty programme which accepts newbies for signature campaign. so please anyone know such kind of bounty please let me know.

Check for project in my subscription. Their token is already at exchanges. They pay with tokens, not with stakes. Bounty untill June, so you will have some time to learn, earn experience, upgrade your account to Jr.Member or even higher and got some money.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
oliviatwisp

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:35:56 PM

Try this bounty campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2898738.msg29810876#msg29810876 they create native in-game advertising as an alternative to annoying pop-ups
It is pleasant and convenient to work with them, but the Signature Campaign from  Jr. Member as all another Bountys
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:28:38 PM

There are very few bounty campaigns for newbies to join because Newbie rank they do not insert the link into the signature but just insert the text only. And the number of bonus skates for the newbie is also very little, not worth the effort you spend. So if you only have a Newbie account, then I think you should join the Social campaign instead of the Signature because with the Social campaign you can join with many different accounts instead of just one like signature campaigns.

mkumar76

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:58:01 PM

you can join Konios Bounty , it is live for newbies .
or you can search bounties section , there you will get list of all bounties .
bounty manager most of time dont allow newbies , but in few projects they allow it .
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:19:00 AM

check this section for all bounties -
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

here you can check all projects and see if any of them giving chance to newbies or not .

for telegram , twitter or fb bounty you dont need higher ranks , so join those bounties also .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:20:01 AM

It`s hard to find a signature campaign for the newbies. But some of projects let newbies wear their signature. Merculet is such a project. U can try it. Merculet bounty is valid untill 30 april.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 07:34:47 AM

very rarely a newbie could be allowed to join in the signature. If you want to look for will certainly be able to find it. very much a bounty on this forum so should be able to choose with the patient.

Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:44:46 AM

As far as I know,  there's no signature bounty that accepts newbies to join as its participants. I suggest you'd better increase your level rank to Junior member since it's the minimum rank that may join in the signature bounty.
tachi641

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:59:16 PM

It is hard to find a signature campaign for the newbies. But some of projects let newbies wear their signature.
Merculet is such a project. You can try it. Merculet bounty is valid untill 30 april.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:13:01 PM

Merculet Bounty:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3338284
The project is pretty good but the rule is quite difficult and the stake in the can for newbie participants is very small.
But all the decisions in yourself.
Good luck!!!

They dont have signature for newbies. Only without signature BTT bounty that gives much less stakes 60 vs 600 for signature. That project is good for Jr. Members.

Bountylord will be the best solution to find signature bounty for newbie.

I think whether they are accepting the Newbie because till now i have not seen any campaign accepting the Newbie and it is a good sign for Newbie to join those campaigns.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:27:23 PM

I think bounty signature for newbie only little or even none currently bounty manager who accept newbie.
it is better for newbie to find more information and read on this forum. to add knowledge about the world of crypto.

zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:45:07 PM

so far I know to follow bounty signture project at least rank member, but if you find I just congratulate, then you have chance to deeper crypto faster than me, spirit and keep spirit friend
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:59:59 PM

I suggested you to join Social Media Campaign  (such as Twitter & Facebook & Instagram) because no matter what's your rank in Bitcointalk, you can still joining it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
noxlord93

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:15:41 PM

I would also like to find such a company, but even if you find it, the payments will be too small ...
the_viper

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:09:59 AM

There are not many signature for newbies, better wait little bit and get the Jr.member while taking a part in social media campaigns.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:20:57 PM

I have not yet seen any signature bounty campaign where a newbie is allowed. The minimum requirement I have seen so far is a junior member rank. As a newbie, try to focus more on social media bounties and with time your rank will grow up to the eligibility required for signature bounty.
IcoBale01

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:49:32 PM

I do not think I used to play signature campaign when I was newbie, I do not underestimate but newbie need to learn and understand bitcoin and I suggest playing on Twitter, Facebook, Telegram that is easy to understand!
uzitgc

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:59:07 PM

raise the rank at least jr member because i'm not sure there are any signature bounty for newbies. the other option is join the social media campaign.
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:38:07 AM

Newbie is very low rank and normally there is no project accept newbie as participant since the project want to have experience member in their campaign.
The reward for newbie also very low even there is project accept it. So better to rank up first before joining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: