Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:03:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MFCoin & Freeland  (Read 23057 times)
trigermes0

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:37:57 PM

Also it is not very politely to say bad things about somebody without proofs.
Omg, it seems that Sergey30 has a split personality. Two posts up, he's accusing someone with no proof. And then you show up and you tell me how good he is and how bad it is to blame someone without proof. Looks like you're just his clone. That's really bad. First let Sergey30 learn to take responsibility for the words, instead of throwing empty accusations at people which made for a project in one day more than he makes in six months.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sergey30 (OP)

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:48:57 PM

Omg, it seems that Sergey30 has a split personality. Two posts up, he's accusing someone with no proof. And then you show up and you tell me how good he is and how bad it is to blame someone without proof. Looks like you're just his clone. That's really bad. First let Sergey30 learn to take responsibility for the words, instead of throwing empty accusations at people which made for a project in one day more than he makes in six months.
a young man, I can understand that you, like your clone alximix1, are a passionate admirer of our project. I'm a little puzzled that you are also my fan in person. But you could confess your passionate feelings not in public, but in personal messages. Here, your love letters prevent people from reading the project.

----------------======= MFCoin & Freeland * mfcoin.net ====-----------
Virtual state Freeland, big social project based on blockchain and crypto-tech
trigermes0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:05:10 PM

a young man, I can understand that you, like your clone alximix1, are a passionate admirer of our project. I'm a little puzzled that you are also my fan in person. But you could confess your passionate feelings not in public, but in personal messages. Here, your love letters prevent people from reading the project.
Ha ha is a good joke. You just completely ignored what I said. You're really freaking out. If you accuse someone in something, let's evidence, without them you are like a cock. I think with that attitude, maybe you shouldn't be here. Here you more hinder normal discussion, because unnecessarily watered other people's mud and called clones, although it is not.
kongresan

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:24:21 PM

Also it is not very politely to say bad things about somebody without proofs.
you are talking about this post:"User alximix1 has nothing to do with the project.
Was banned in all channels of communication for flood, mate, nationalistic statements and frank delirium."?
there is not a single word to abuse or accuse somebody, just facts, unlike your post.
it is second time in half a year that alximix1 banned on all resorces related to the project. Alximix1, may be it is you who doing something wrong, not the project managers. Huh
junforever

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:32:01 PM

Reserved spanish translation for ANN+Bounty. Please confirm if you need it with a pm thanks. These are my previous works:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17GVSXk2YKqn5fCOnmW3DIynjKYhNq6g_jNMCeCEwvkI/edit?usp=sharing
trigermes0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:32:23 PM

you are talking about this post:"User alximix1 has nothing to do with the project.
Was banned in all channels of communication for flood, mate, nationalistic statements and frank delirium."?
there is not a single word to abuse or accuse somebody, just facts, unlike your post.
it is second time in half a year that alximix1 banned on all resorces related to the project. Alximix1, may be it is you who doing something wrong, not the project managers. Huh
I don't see the facts. I see two clones who write that someone is bad and they are good. With the same confidence, I can tell you the facts that you're both the same person, and I think you should be treated at the hospital. Just a fact, I'm telling you, you're sick. It's like a madhouse. You see what you want to see, but you don't see what I'm saying. This is the main problem of the project.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:36:02 PM

I have studied the project and completely I support it. I consider that Freeland and MFC are excellent attempt to come to more best society to most of which of futurists of all times aspired. I am also a supporter of the ideas of Jacque Fresco about the resource-focused economy and I think that Freeland and MFC is a huge step on the way to her. Even if and on on the way to her, then anyway to more best world which is present at the moment. It would be time to buy MFC couple =)

While the idea is interesting, I don't understand how this is going to play out in the real world. Where will your project "take place" so to say? Only on the blockchain? But you will still be bound to the real life rules.

Sergey30 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 09:41:05 PM

Reserved spanish translation for ANN+Bounty. Please confirm if you need it with a pm thanks. These are my previous works:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17GVSXk2YKqn5fCOnmW3DIynjKYhNq6g_jNMCeCEwvkI/edit?usp=sharing

thanks, it is usefully!

FlyMi

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 08:00:40 AM

Most epic coin ever Shocked
TrumanBY

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:31:53 AM

Бyдeт ли pyccкий caйт в ближaйшee вpeмя?
Sergey30 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:42:56 AM

Pyccкaя вeткa здecь https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3169087

alximix1

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:39:55 AM

Hacтoящaя pyccкaя вeткa здecь https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3145855
Sergey30 пpocтo yкpaл y мeня пepeвoд.
Pyccкoгo caйтa нe бyдeт, пoтoмy чтo co cлoв Sergey30, "B cилy cлoжившиxcя тpaдиций и мeнтaлитeтa, pyccкaя ayдитopия нe любит плaтить зa coфт, мeдиaкoнтeнт и мнoгoe дpyгoe, чтo лeгкo вopyeтcя. C xaлявщикaми экoнoмики нe пocтpoишь." И этoт чeлoвeк eщe чтo тo гoвopит o нaциoнaлиcтичecкиx oтзывax, xoтя caм нeнaвидит pyccкиx.
translation for English:
Real Russian topic here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3145855
Sergey30 just stole my translation.
Russian site will not, because according to Sergey30, " due to the established traditions and mentality, the Russian audience does not like to pay for software, media content and more, which is easily stolen. You can't build an economy with freeloaders."And this man that says something about the nationalist, though he hates the Russian.
TrumanBY

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:09:27 PM

Hacтoящaя pyccкaя вeткa здecь https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3145855
Sergey30 пpocтo yкpaл y мeня пepeвoд.
Pyccкoгo caйтa нe бyдeт, пoтoмy чтo co cлoв Sergey30, "B cилy cлoжившиxcя тpaдиций и мeнтaлитeтa, pyccкaя ayдитopия нe любит плaтить зa coфт, мeдиaкoнтeнт и мнoгoe дpyгoe, чтo лeгкo вopyeтcя. C xaлявщикaми экoнoмики нe пocтpoишь." И этoт чeлoвeк eщe чтo тo гoвopит o нaциoнaлиcтичecкиx oтзывax, xoтя caм нeнaвидит pyccкиx.
translation for English:
Real Russian topic here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3145855
Sergey30 just stole my translation.
Russian site will not, because according to Sergey30, " due to the established traditions and mentality, the Russian audience does not like to pay for software, media content and more, which is easily stolen. You can't build an economy with freeloaders."And this man that says something about the nationalist, though he hates the Russian.
К coжaлeнию пpo мeнтaлитeт oн вepнo cкaзaл (пo ceбe и знaкoмым cyжy). Paньшe кoгдa был мaлeньким и бeдным вecь coфт иcпoльзoвaл бecплaтнo. Ceйчac xoчy 5 кoйнoв нaxaлявy пoлyчить, нo пoчeмy тo нe пpиxoдят. Пpидётcя мaйнить...
TrumanBY

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:33:55 PM

Cool coin, cool cartoon. What next? This night will be hot for my 1060
greenmoon2

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:51:18 PM

I have studied the project and completely I support it. I consider that Freeland and MFC are excellent attempt to come to more best society to most of which of futurists of all times aspired. I am also a supporter of the ideas of Jacque Fresco about the resource-focused economy and I think that Freeland and MFC is a huge step on the way to her. Even if and on on the way to her, then anyway to more best world which is present at the moment. It would be time to buy MFC couple =)

While the idea is interesting, I don't understand how this is going to play out in the real world. Where will your project "take place" so to say? Only on the blockchain? But you will still be bound to the real life rules.

The state of the future is a service company. The citizen-client's location will not play any role in further times. This is the main trend nowadays. We think the same. Freeland gonna be made as a platform of the virtual states.
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:33:27 PM

Mr Freeman becomes more and more commercial. Sometimes it was like a think that I proud and motivated, but now it is seems to be just a "money" project Undecided
ezip

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:33:44 PM

Mr Freeman becomes more and more commercial. Sometimes it was like a think that I proud and motivated, but now it is seems to be just a "money" project Undecided

Now you can see that these cartoons were paid by someone, you can participate and donate your own time, skills, or money. Does it mean that it's "money" project? Nope, you just can see the money behind the scene. If you are talking about MFCoin, think about it one more time. You don't need a single dollar to start participating in the project, gain coins, bring ideas, build new virtual reality. There is a place for fiat money if you want to use it, but the whole idea is not about gaining dollars.
Hope you can see the beauty of the project.
deperdos

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:32:49 PM

a very long time brewing project. corruption has already gotten so bad, although it's probably because the money passes me and my wallet))) Grin Roll Eyes
I'm sure this is an ideal model in the future and we are able to take part in its formation, is it not perfect?
greenmoon2

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:10:17 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 04:29:51 PM by greenmoon2

Dear friends!

We are planning to start the development of the virtual state of Freeland. Our first and foremost step will be framing of Salutemia — the constitution of the new extra-territorial state — with the help of the whole comminity. We would like to kindly ask anyone who wants to be a citizen of Freeland to share thoughts concerning the matter in the relevant forum:
ENG: https://forum.mfcoin.net/topic/148/salutemia-of-freeland
RUS: https://forum.mfcoin.net/topic/149/%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8E%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%B8%D1%8F-%D1%84%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%B0

We would also like to discuss state structure: state model, election system and elective positions. Please take part in the discussion via the forum:
ENG: https://forum.mfcoin.net/topic/147/freeland-structure
RUS: https://forum.mfcoin.net/topic/53/%D1%83%D1%81%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B9%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%BE-%D0%B1%D1%83%D0%B4%D1%83%D1%89%D0%B5%D0%B3%D0%BE-%D0%B3%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%83%D0%B4%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%B0

You can do it here: https://profile.mfcoin.net/

The fee for acquiring Freeland temporary residence permit equals MFC 5. Find out more by visiting Freeland website: https://mfcoin.net/

Voting procedure as per Freeland state model and framing of Salutemia will be executed on the base of MFCoin voting system. We are looking forward to your feedback! Feel free to invite your friends and contacts take part in the development of a state with the ideal democratic system — Freeland!
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:56:03 PM

The state of the future is a service company. The citizen-client's location will not play any role in further times. This is the main trend nowadays. We think the same. Freeland gonna be made as a platform of the virtual states.

As I said the idea is interesting and I understand what you are trying to say or build here, but how realistic is it that this will become reality in like the next 3 years? I don't see that happening. Maybe in 2 decades.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: