Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:22:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🍕EOS.Pizza 🍕- The Community for Airdrops - Proof of Slice formula  (Read 2534 times)
eos.pizza (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:51:36 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 01:24:09 PM by eos.pizza

The Community For Airdrops

Immortalise yourself on the EOS.Pizza, get 🍕EPS Tokens and be included in the Open Genesis Slice Index, an innovative source for airdrops.

Remember the Bitcoin Pizza story? Meet EOS.Pizza! It's time for you to claim a slice of that delish and join the Community for Airdrops.

TLDR; ERC20 Token Contract Address:
0xa5DC0165B798779ac80acC84C4Da4ee77B79843f

From now until May 18, 2018, 12:35:20 AM UTC you have the chance to donate Ether until we run out of EOS.Pizza Slices (Symbol 🍕EPS).

• Your donor address will be included in the world's first Open Genesis Slice Index according to the Proof Of Slice algorithm.
  • Every donor gets a proportional slice of the interactive EOS.Pizza (you can leave your message with url(s) too!);
  • EOS.Pizza Slice, a genuine ERC20-token, will be issued immediately at a rate of 100,000 🍕EPS per 1 Ether.

Open Genesis Slice Index

The Core Team generates and releases the world's first Open Genesis Slice Index (OGSI) based on the final status of the Initial Slice Offering. The OGSI is a machine readable output containing all EOS.Pizza donor's original Ether addresses. Along with the addresses comes structured (public!) reformatted metadata (such as, but not exclusive: donation time(s), amount of donation following the Proof of Slice algorithm, logaritmic multipliers for bonus rounds).

The OGSI is released in the Public Domain both on https://eos.pizza in multiple formats and on IPFS. For anyone to use, analyse and especially useful for future tokens and blockchains and other inspiring and aspiring networks to prepopulate and kickstart communities or airdrop tokens on original donors of the EOS.Pizza. Download our whitepaper for all details about the Open Genesis Slice Index format.

Whitepaper:
Download the whitepaper on our site: https://eos.pizza

Every unique Ether address gets it's own slice and inclusion in the Open Genesis Slice Index according to the Proof of Slice algorithm:.

In exchange for your donation you will get 🍕EPS at a fixed rate of 100,000 🍕EPS per 1 ETH. 🍕EPS is an ERC20 coin which you can immediately transfer. Additionally you can leave your message via your Ether transfer (hex encode "input data"). Most importantly, your address and Proof of Slice weighted donation will be included in The Master Boot Open Genesis Slice Index, a source for airdrops.

ICO's are so 2017, ISO's are the future.

Start
March 9 - 00:00:00
End
May 18, 2018, 12:35:20 AM UTC (8th Bitcoin Pizza Day)
Min participation
0.05 Eth
Max participation
4999 Eth
Contract address
0xa5DC0165B798779ac80acC84C4Da4ee77B79843f verify on etherscan

Use the EOS.Pizza website for a convenient form, hex-encoder for your messages, with checkout to prefilled MyEtherwallet and MetaMask/Mist options.

Hard Cap: 1,000,000,000 🍕EPS
(not distributed EPS will be burned at the end of the raiser)
95%
available for public
3.5%
core team
1.25%
advisors
0.25%
bounties

Bounties are available for anyone helping to celebrate the EOS.Pizza. Join our telegram and wait for the bounty announcement in about 2 weeks.

Youtube intro: https://youtu.be/d5OguVdzR0g

Links:

Just for completeness sake: Although we are huge fan of EOS (and pizza!), we are not affiliated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hssn

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:08:22 PM

You are little late
eos.pizza (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:14:37 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/eospizza

Thanks foxico, wonderful. Would be great if you could add our MVP and team!

You are little late

I'm sorry I don't understand Hassan? Our Initial Slice Offering will run until May 18. We are online in pre-phase. Thanks for dropping by btw.
eos.pizza (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:59:28 PM

We've just added in the generic description the Open Genesis Slice Index, a machine readable data mapping of all members of the EOS.Pizza, a community for airdrops. Additionally we are happy to announce that our whitepaper has been updated to Final version 0.2 and is available on our site.

Additionally we are happy to inform you that for marketing and fun purposes you can now add your own social avatars to the krypto pizza on our website as a 'topping' on the pizza Tongue Also your favorite crypto coins.

Here is an example link: https://eos.pizza/#!p=twitter&u=vitalikbuterin&c=eth.png
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:41:01 PM

I read the white paper, as far as I understand, the tokens will be immediately transferred to my address after I transfer the ETH, all right? That is, you will not need to wait for the end of the sale and distribution period of the tokens, this will happen immediately?

P.S. For a pizza recipe, thanks Wink
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:46:36 PM

I read the white paper, as far as I understand, the tokens will be immediately transferred to my address after I transfer the ETH, all right? That is, you will not need to wait for the end of the sale and distribution period of the tokens, this will happen immediately?

I can only invest in the project ethereum?
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:55:54 PM

I know this is suppose to be funny , but this kind of ICOs what getting the crypto community weaker and weaker day after a day . There is literrly no use of this token accept to collect money and yet people might still and probably will  fall for it and come cry later . Nice one leaving the blue statement with very very small letters at the end of the page  .
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:58:00 PM

I can only invest in the project ethereum?
Yes, that's right, only the ethereum.

Yes tokens will be listed immediately after sending the broadcasts to the address. But for the time being I do not understand what to do with them, in any case it will be necessary to wait for the end of the sale. That is, on March 18, and only then with these tokens it will be possible to do something. Smiley
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:05:08 PM

I read that every month on the 18th a report will be formed, what is it about? I did not understand
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:09:24 PM

I read that every month on the 18th a report will be formed, what is it about? I did not understand
Well, as far as I understand it will display the current status of the holders of the EPS token compared to Master Boot OGSI. This is due to the fact that tokens can be freely moved between different addresses of Ethereum and the system will thus show monthly changes. It seems that way.
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:02:27 PM

I did not understand the ultimate goal of the project. Create a pizzeria network and trade for crypto currency? And where will you deploy this network? Will it compete with other well-known brands?

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Seidr

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:47:07 AM

I noticed that recently there were many projects and at the same time very intriguing?
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:54:32 AM

I noticed that recently there were many projects and at the same time very intriguing?

I agree with you, projects that literally every day begin to appear, being sufficiently prepared and determined to conquer the market
Seidr

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:59:59 AM

I agree with you, projects that literally every day begin to appear, being sufficiently prepared and determined to conquer the market

What do you think, with what it is possible to connect at all? Why is this activity happening right now?
23coins

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:05:42 AM

What do you think, with what it is possible to connect at all? Why is this activity happening right now?

I thought about it, here I see several reasons. Either this is just a coincidence, or the offensive causes a new surge in the community, and because of this, the developers decide to release projects at this time
Seidr

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:12:17 AM

I thought about it, here I see several reasons. Either this is just a coincidence, or the offensive causes a new surge in the community, and because of this, the developers decide to release projects at this time

Good guesses, I'll think about it, it's quite interesting. By the way, have you already read about this project?
23coins

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:17:42 AM

Good guesses, I'll think about it, it's quite interesting. By the way, have you already read about this project?

In an easy measure I read, but not all the points that I understood about the idea of ​​the project
Seidr

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:24:23 AM

In an easy measure I read, but not all the points that I understood about the idea of ​​the project

Can you at least explain this? And then I did not even have time to get acquainted with the description of the project
23coins

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:30:04 AM

Can you at least explain this? And then I did not even have time to get acquainted with the description of the project

In general, the main idea of ​​the project is to get part of the investitions in the team or simply to get peace of the pizza) LOL
Seidr

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:35:14 AM

In general, the main idea of ​​the project is to get part of the investitions in the team or simply to get peace of the pizza) LOL

Wow, this is definitely something new, I myself have not yet fully understood this environment, but I'm just starting, so this project will be a good support for me
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: