Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:57:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🍕EOS.Pizza 🍕- The Community for Airdrops - Proof of Slice formula  (Read 2534 times)
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:11:33 AM

Cool idea token based on the purchase of pizza for bitcoins)) Personally, I would not buy this kind of coin. I think it's just a wrapper for which there is a funny story and nothing more
visser99

Activity: 190
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:15:53 AM

Cool idea token based on the purchase of pizza for bitcoins)) Personally, I would not buy this kind of coin. I think it's just a wrapper for which there is a funny story and nothing more
Recall that:
On May 18, 2010 in Hungary, when bitcoin was still worth a few cents, the first documented exchange of crypto-currency for real goods occurred - truck driver Laszlo Hanech bought two pizzas for 10,000 bitcoins. Now 10,000 is $ 96 million.
So the story with pitsa can be repeated Grin
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:18:58 AM

I think these funny tokens on the contrary attract more attention than some serious projects.
costgranda

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:23:14 AM

I think these funny tokens on the contrary attract more attention than some serious projects.
I don't think that many people will want to buy strange cryptocurrency is not clear by whom made and for what purpose))))
miraxgr

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:28:13 AM

I don't think that many people will want to buy strange cryptocurrency is not clear by whom made and for what purpose))))
Have you heard of such a fun coin as Dogecoin?)
Evgenus

Activity: 210

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:30:12 AM

I do not understand the essence of the project? what are your goals? will the white paper be translated into other languages?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
costgranda

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:35:03 AM

Of course I heard it's something like pizza , but I was put off by the fact that it's just a meme, a joke or a prank. It's not serious and it's not safe.
miraxgr

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:40:05 AM

Of course I heard it's something like pizza , but I was put off by the fact that it's just a meme, a joke or a prank. It's not serious and it's not safe.
Dogecoin showed huge growth and all because of what ?? Due to the fact that all took the token for fun, not really steaming about his team and the technical component. Grin
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:41:41 AM

I do not understand the essence of the project? what are your goals? will the white paper be translated into other languages?
It seem they want to create a community of pizza lovers from all over the world. The bounty announcement in about 2 weeks, i think the white paper will be included in this campaign.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:45:04 AM

The project is in great demand, it's very cool. I like when projects quickly develop
costgranda

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:49:47 AM

Dogecoin showed huge growth and all because of what ?? Due to the fact that all took the token for fun, not really steaming about his team and the technical component. Grin
It is very interesting to look at the faces of the holders of such coins when it just burst like a soap bubble )
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:50:49 AM

The project is in great demand, it's very cool. I like when projects quickly develop

I agree, the number of participants increases every day. Soon there will be investors. It's fine
miraxgr

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:55:08 AM

It is very interesting to look at the faces of the holders of such coins when it just burst like a soap bubble )
So why are you even interested in cryptocurrency ?? All cryptocurrency is not fixed by anything and is not regulated by anything. At any time, everything can collapse.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:56:32 AM

I agree, the number of participants increases every day. Soon there will be investors. It's fine

How do you think, how soon will the project be implemented and customers will be able to start using the project's amenities?
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:58:48 AM

So what is the main idea of the project? What is it for?
costgranda

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:00:47 AM

So why are you even interested in cryptocurrency ?? All cryptocurrency is not fixed by anything and is not regulated by anything. At any time, everything can collapse.
I am interested in the very concept of blockchain as a technology. And I think that it can really change the world for the better. As such, fans of the coin-type this doggone only reduce the credibility of the cryptocurrency.
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:02:00 AM

How do you think, how soon will the project be implemented and customers will be able to start using the project's amenities?

I do not know about the implementation of the project, I have not seen the news, so I can not say anything. I will wait for news about the release of the project. Its implementation
miraxgr

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:05:49 AM

I am interested in the very concept of blockchain as a technology. And I think that it can really change the world for the better. As such, fans of the coin-type this doggone only reduce the credibility of the cryptocurrency.
Nothing of the sort, always and in all should be share of fun and funny. The developers decided to take as a basis a very funny story that was many years ago , why not try )))
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:07:19 AM

I do not know about the implementation of the project, I have not seen the news, so I can not say anything. I will wait for news about the release of the project. Its implementation

I think that the project team will soon be happy with the community's first news. We are waiting very much for news and information
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:11:10 AM

I noticed that hard cap is 10,000 ETH, the figure turns out to have been taken symbolically, as when that bought pizza for 10,000 BTC ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: