Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:59:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🍕EOS.Pizza 🍕- The Community for Airdrops - Proof of Slice formula  (Read 2535 times)
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:11:22 AM

So what is the main idea of the project? What is it for?
As I understand it is a platform for future tokenizers and blockchains and other inspiring and aspiring networks to prepopulate and kickstart communities and/or airdrop tokens on original donors of the EOS.Pizza.
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:12:55 AM

The project is in great demand, it's very cool. I like when projects quickly develop

I agree, the number of participants increases every day. Soon there will be investors. It's fine

How do you think, how soon will the project be implemented and customers will be able to start using the project's amenities?

I do not know about the implementation of the project, I have not seen the news, so I can not say anything. I will wait for news about the release of the project. Its implementation

I think that the project team will soon be happy with the community's first news. We are waiting very much for news and information

Yes, I agree, The information is very much needed now. This is important for the promotion of the project further, since it depends on his successful start
Kheg

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:13:35 AM

As I understand it is a platform for future tokenizers and blockchains and other inspiring and aspiring networks to prepopulate and kickstart communities and/or airdrop tokens on original donors of the EOS.Pizza.
In fact, I do not really understand the essence of this. Huh
emontmon

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

Have you tried to study the project documentation? Read the whitepaper?
kaltar

Activity: 805

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:16:41 AM

I noticed that hard cap is 10,000 ETH, the figure turns out to have been taken symbolically, as when that bought pizza for 10,000 BTC ?
It turns out that way)) For people who've been watching the bitcoin this coin may seem interesting and they will pick up some speed for the sake of interest)
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:19:06 AM

The project is in great demand, it's very cool. I like when projects quickly develop

I agree, the number of participants increases every day. Soon there will be investors. It's fine

How do you think, how soon will the project be implemented and customers will be able to start using the project's amenities?

I do not know about the implementation of the project, I have not seen the news, so I can not say anything. I will wait for news about the release of the project. Its implementation

I think that the project team will soon be happy with the community's first news. We are waiting very much for news and information

Yes, I agree, The information is very much needed now. This is important for the promotion of the project further, since it depends on his successful start

And what if there are no natures? Will you continue to follow the project or leave?
Kheg

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:20:35 AM

Yes, I tried to do this, but my level of English does not allow me to understand this in full. Is there any chance that it will be localized to other languages?
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:20:50 AM

I noticed that hard cap is 10,000 ETH, the figure turns out to have been taken symbolically, as when that bought pizza for 10,000 BTC ?
It turns out that way)) For people who've been watching the bitcoin this coin may seem interesting and they will pick up some speed for the sake of interest)
Of course no one is going to go into it on a full wallet. If buy a small part of its will not so it's a shame losing.
23coins

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:21:26 AM

And what if there are no natures? Will you continue to follow the project or leave?

If the news is not absolutely (I'm sure it will be), then I will still follow the news, but I will devote more time to other projects
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:24:26 AM

If the news is not absolutely (I'm sure it will be), then I will still follow the news, but I will devote more time to other projects

I think that everyone who follows this sphere will do so. Since this is now very important for the community
emontmon

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:24:44 AM

Yes, I tried to do this, but my level of English does not allow me to understand this in full. Is there any chance that it will be localized to other languages?
Well usually at various projects for it the bounty campaign where users in exchange for tokens are engaged translate the project into different languages is responsible.
23coins

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:28:13 AM

I think that everyone who follows this sphere will do so. Since this is now very important for the community

In general, we will wait for news and hope that the team is now working on the project and will soon please the community with interesting details. Very pleasant.
Kheg

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:29:59 AM

Well usually at various projects for it the bounty campaign where users in exchange for tokens are engaged translate the project into different languages is responsible.
I know it. And what can you say about the bounty campaign of this project? Does this project have a bounty campaign?
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:31:29 AM

Of course no one is going to go into it on a full wallet. If buy a small part of its will not so it's a shame losing.
Realize the that have such coins there is no logical continuation of. At first, it will buy, but then the interest will begin to fade away it will cease to grow and all quickly begin to sell it .
emontmon

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:32:51 AM

I know it. And what can you say about the bounty campaign of this project? Does this project have a bounty campaign?
I can not answer you because I do not know. I have not seen any information about it. I do not think there will be a campaign here.
Kheg

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:37:09 AM

I can not answer you because I do not know. I have not seen any information about it. I do not think there will be a campaign here.
I understood, thanks anyway, for help. I appreciate it Smiley
23coins

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:38:32 AM

Does anyone who participates in the project already work in the bonus program? I'm very interested, I also want to start promoting the project

What are you talking about? What is a bouncy program? I do not understand what do you mean. Is it the distribution of tokens? Are you talking about this?
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:39:03 AM

Realize the that have such coins there is no logical continuation of. At first, it will buy, but then the interest will begin to fade away it will cease to grow and all quickly begin to sell it .
Nobody takes this project seriously , and you are so determined as if tomorrow you will buy these coins for all your condition))
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:42:40 AM

Nobody takes this project seriously , and you are so determined as if tomorrow you will buy these coins for all your condition))
I expressed my opinion on this coin and all )))I'm not going with no one there to argue and prove something it's yours to buy it or not)
kaltar

Activity: 805

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:43:15 AM

Is there any chance that this coin will be traded on the stock exchanges?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: