Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:43:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🍕EOS.Pizza 🍕- The Community for Airdrops - Proof of Slice formula  (Read 2535 times)
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:44:35 AM

Is there any chance that this coin will be traded on the stock exchanges?
Developers can not yet clearly answer this question ,perhaps after may 18 will be known.
redlay

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:44:59 AM

As far as I understand, tokens will be listed immediately on the ethereum address after I sent my ETH, right?
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:45:09 AM

Does anyone who participates in the project already work in the bonus program? I'm very interested, I also want to start promoting the project

What are you talking about? What is a bouncy program? I do not understand what do you mean. Is it the distribution of tokens? Are you talking about this?

Yes, it's about this, that for promoting the project in social networks, you can receive coins of the project and then exchange or sell them

As far as I know, but the project has not started this program. And when it is available - is unknown. Ochean sorry
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:46:04 AM

As far as I understand, tokens will be listed immediately on the ethereum address after I sent my ETH, right?
Well, yes, how could there be any other option?
redlay

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:49:58 AM

Well, for example, tokens can be distributed only after the end of the sale period. After the final recount.
kaltar

Activity: 805

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:50:06 AM

I noticed that hard cap is 10,000 ETH, the figure turns out to have been taken symbolically, as when that bought pizza for 10,000 BTC ?
It turns out that way)) For people who've been watching the bitcoin this coin may seem interesting and they will pick up some speed for the sake of interest)
Of course no one is going to go into it on a full wallet. If buy a small part of its will not so it's a shame losing.
Realize the that have such coins there is no logical continuation of. At first, it will buy, but then the interest will begin to fade away it will cease to grow and all quickly begin to sell it .
Nobody takes this project seriously , and you are so determined as if tomorrow you will buy these coins for all your condition))
I expressed my opinion on this coin and all )))I'm not going with no one there to argue and prove something it's yours to buy it or not)
On these coins also can be will use on purses which use standard ERC
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:51:05 AM

I wonder how much money this project will collect until may 18, the idea of bitcoin pizza is really fun and the oldfags will pay attention to it)
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:52:21 AM

Well, for example, tokens can be distributed only after the end of the sale period. After the final recount.
No, in this case it works differently. It seems to me much more convenient and more reasonable. When you get your tokens at once.
23coins

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:54:02 AM

Does anyone who participates in the project already work in the bonus program? I'm very interested, I also want to start promoting the project

What are you talking about? What is a bouncy program? I do not understand what do you mean. Is it the distribution of tokens? Are you talking about this?

Yes, it's about this, that for promoting the project in social networks, you can receive coins of the project and then exchange or sell them

As far as I know, but the project has not started this program. And when it is available - is unknown. Ochean sorry

How so?! I wanted to participate and help the project, but the program is not yet available. Very bad. I think that the team needs to run the program as soon as possible

I agree that the launch of this program is very important in the development of the project. It is necessary that people recognize the project, new investors come. All this will contribute to a good development
redlay

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:02:38 AM

No, in this case it works differently. It seems to me much more convenient and more reasonable. When you get your tokens at once.
Well I can agree with you, it's nice when you get your tokens right away and you do not need to wait a long time for this. But in any case, it does not make much sense, because that still you can not do anything with these tokens.
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:03:30 AM

Well I can agree with you, it's nice when you get your tokens right away and you do not need to wait a long time for this. But in any case, it does not make much sense, because that still you can not do anything with these tokens.
What exactly do you mean? Huh
redlay

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:05:57 AM

What exactly do you mean? Huh
I wanted to say that there is little sense in these tokens because you will not be able to exchange them for something, for example. Or sell, because the project has not yet been listed on the stock exchange. And in any case, you will have to wait for the end of the sale of the tokens.
23coins

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:06:44 AM

How so?! I wanted to participate and help the project, but the program is not yet available. Very bad. I think that the team needs to run the program as soon as possible

I agree that the launch of this program is very important in the development of the project. It is necessary that people recognize the project, new investors come. All this will contribute to a good development

But when do you think there will be news on this? Is there any guesswork or can there be some kind of information?

Unfortunately I do not know when the project, the project team, is aimed at launching the program. This question is not the first time raised here. People are interested. It is important
23coins

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:17:36 AM

But when do you think there will be news on this? Is there any guesswork or can there be some kind of information?

Unfortunately I do not know when the project, the project team, is aimed at launching the program. This question is not the first time raised here. People are interested. It is important

In general, it remains only to wait for news from the team. I hope that soon they will be available to the community. That will be good news

I will also hope that everything will be fine, the program will be launched and the project will develop very quickly. This is the main condition for success
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:37:18 AM

I want to participate in buying ico, but the program is not running yet, I think this team needs to develop it for more details and may soon get a positive response from investors
eviltamer

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:07:51 PM

This is the reincarnation of that project from florida, where the guys sold pizza for bitcoins, right? I think they did not manage to bring the project to mind then, do you think it will turn out this time?
erik777

Activity: 504

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:16:01 PM

This is the reincarnation of that project from florida, where the guys sold pizza for bitcoins, right? I think they did not manage to bring the project to mind then, do you think it will turn out this time?
Yes, it's a child project from Bitcoin Story Pizza. And the project, by the way, was very popular at first. After a short period of popularity, the project began to choke

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
eviltamer

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:17:05 PM

Yes, it's a child project from Bitcoin Story Pizza. And the project, by the way, was very popular at first. After a short period of popularity, the project began to choke
And what was the reason for this behavior? If initially the project liked its users, then for some reason, after some time, users lost interest in it?
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:18:36 PM

And what was the reason for this behavior? If initially the project liked its users, then for some reason, after some time, users lost interest in it?
To be honest, the popularity of the project was very much dependent on the quality of the services provided. I was a participant in the project in Florida. And if the first time the pizza was magical, then after a while - it became impossible to eat
eviltamer

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:23:44 PM

To be honest, the popularity of the project was very much dependent on the quality of the services provided. I was a participant in the project in Florida. And if the first time the pizza was magical, then after a while - it became impossible to eat
Are you serious? it's all about pizza? but what about a non-working blockage, or about an unexpectedly closed project? Was not this the case?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: