Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:01:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🍕EOS.Pizza 🍕- The Community for Airdrops - Proof of Slice formula  (Read 2534 times)
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:03:56 AM

Do you think it's worth investing in the development of this project? What do you think about its investment attractiveness?

In fact, this is the choice of each person. There is a risk in this. This is a dangerous activity and you should not listen to the rest

Do you propose that I analyze myself? I agree with you, but I want to know the opinions of others

I understood you. It's logical that you want to know the opinions of other project participants in order to gain new knowledge and experience. Correctly?

Yes exactly. it will be very important to draw a conclusion and make a decision on the investment contribution. I worry

This is a risky activity, you need to do a lot of analysis and decide whether you need to risk your own funds. But on the whole it can bring profit

I think that this project is quite capable of being implemented and it is worth investing in it. The team is very strong. Do not worry

I want to study the project and the project team in more detail in order to decide exactly whether to invest or not. It is very important for me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:07:03 AM

Explain the formula)
Proof of Slice = ∈ ℝ ℝ ⋅ π ⋅ r2

What does this mean?
 Huh

In the formula is ∈ℝ the amount donated by the given unique donor, as identified by its Ethereum Public Address. ℝ is the total amount of donations altogether. π is equivalent to the amount of area a circle would take up in a square of equal width with an area of 4 square units, roughly 3.14159. It is also the ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle. r is the radius of the circle, being in this case the EOS.Pizza, but can be of any size.
What is OGSI? Is it some sort of structure?
Why such a structure is needed?
 Huh

The OGSI is a machine readable structure with all EOS.Pizza donors in a dictionary format, mapping all donors’ unique Ethereum Public Addresses who joined via the EOS.Pizza Smart Contract.

The OGSI is released in the Public Domain in Multiple File Formats and
distributed both centralised on EOS.

Tell us about the demand for OGSI) Will the demand grow?
 Huh
How on earth?

Demand for OGSI can grow through adoption of the OGSI as datasource to kickstart communities and airdrops of tokens. Next-level blockchains can announce the use of the OGSI in advance and enable potential newcomers to obtain EPS before the Monthly Recurring OGSI snapshot date.
Smart contract is cool))
 Smiley
What does the token allow? What is the purpose of the token?
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:08:05 AM

Explain the formula)

What does this mean?
 Huh

In the formula is ∈ℝ the amount donated by the given unique donor, as identified by its Ethereum Public Address. ℝ is the total amount of donations altogether. π is equivalent to the amount of area a circle would take up in a square of equal width with an area of 4 square units, roughly 3.14159. It is also the ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle. r is the radius of the circle, being in this case the EOS.Pizza, but can be of any size.
 Huh

The OGSI is a machine readable structure with all EOS.Pizza donors in a dictionary format, mapping all donors’ unique Ethereum Public Addresses who joined via the EOS.Pizza Smart Contract.

Huh
How on earth?

Demand for OGSI can grow through adoption of the OGSI as datasource to kickstart communities and airdrops of tokens. Next-level blockchains can announce the use of the OGSI in advance and enable potential newcomers to obtain EPS before the Monthly Recurring OGSI snapshot date.
Smart contract is cool))
 Smiley

The choice to create an ERC20 token for the EOS.Pizza community was not made casually. The conclusion of a ominous investigation was that only a token enables EOS.Pizza to be optimal for 2 desired objectives: - Enable flexibility following a continuous dynamically changing community; - And to have a system for permissionless international transactions to service this dynamicality.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:13:03 AM

Explain the formula)

What does this mean?
 Huh

Huh

Huh
How on earth?

Smart contract is cool))
 Smiley

The choice to create an ERC20 token for the EOS.Pizza community was not made casually. The conclusion of a ominous investigation was that only a token enables EOS.Pizza to be optimal for 2 desired objectives: - Enable flexibility following a continuous dynamically changing community; - And to have a system for permissionless international transactions to service this dynamicality.
I don't see my tokens in my wallet?
Now what?
Explain, please
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:13:51 AM

Do you think it's worth investing in the development of this project? What do you think about its investment attractiveness?

In fact, this is the choice of each person. There is a risk in this. This is a dangerous activity and you should not listen to the rest

Do you propose that I analyze myself? I agree with you, but I want to know the opinions of others

I understood you. It's logical that you want to know the opinions of other project participants in order to gain new knowledge and experience. Correctly?

Yes exactly. it will be very important to draw a conclusion and make a decision on the investment contribution. I worry

This is a risky activity, you need to do a lot of analysis and decide whether you need to risk your own funds. But on the whole it can bring profit

I think that this project is quite capable of being implemented and it is worth investing in it. The team is very strong. Do not worry

I want to study the project and the project team in more detail in order to decide exactly whether to invest or not. It is very important for me

I understand you, I think that you should not worry, the project is proven and is able to further develop, so your funds will grow. I'm sure

Thanks for the help. I also think that the project is strong and independent.
elrugrim

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:18:02 AM

Explain the formula)

What does this mean?
 Huh

Huh

Huh
How on earth?

Smart contract is cool))
 Smiley

Now what?
Explain, please

Add the 🍕EPS contract address 0xa5DC0165B798779ac80acC84C4Da4ee77B79843f and 18 for 'Decimals' in your wallet. As 'Symbol' you can set 🍕EPS or EPS.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:18:28 AM

Is there information about the activity program on the project? Has anyone started to take part? I can not find the information
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:19:32 AM

Explain the formula)

What does this mean?
 Huh

Huh

Huh
How on earth?

Smart contract is cool))
 Smiley

Now what?
Explain, please

Add the 🍕EPS contract address 0xa5DC0165B798779ac80acC84C4Da4ee77B79843f and 18 for 'Decimals' in your wallet. As 'Symbol' you can set 🍕EPS or EPS.
How can I add a custom message to the interactive EOS.Pizza?
 Huh
elrugrim

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:19:52 AM

Explain the formula)

What does this mean?
 Huh

Huh

Huh
How on earth?

Smart contract is cool))
 Smiley

Now what?
Explain, please

Huh
Write your message and then HEX-encode it and add it to your donation transfer in the 'Input data' field. There is a convenient hex-encoder on the donation form.

23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:23:28 AM

Is there information about the activity program on the project? Has anyone started to take part? I can not find the information

Hi, I also looked for information and did not find it. It seems to me that the program has not started yet on the project, that's why there is no information
Seidr

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:28:16 AM

Hi, I also looked for information and did not find it. It seems to me that the program has not started yet on the project, that's why there is no information

And you do not know when there will be any information? I want to start promoting the project in social networks, but I can not (
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:29:31 AM

Explain the formula)

What does this mean?
 Huh

Huh

Huh
How on earth?

Smart contract is cool))
 Smiley

Now what?
Explain, please

Huh
Write your message and then HEX-encode it and add it to your donation transfer in the 'Input data' field. There is a convenient hex-encoder on the donation form.

What suggestions? What is the token rate?
When will the closing be?
 Huh
23coins

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:33:20 AM

And you do not know when there will be any information? I want to start promoting the project in social networks, but I can not (

I think we should wait for the news from the project team, the site will have the most important information and launch the project. The news will be on the main page of the site.
elrugrim

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:34:27 AM

Explain the formula)

What does this mean?
 Huh

Huh

Huh
How on earth?

Smart contract is cool))
 Smiley

Now what?
Explain, please

Huh

Huh
EPS is released on a fixed rate of 100,000 per 1 Ether during the Initial Slice Offering through the official EOS.Pizza Smart Contract, closing on Friday May 18, 2018, at 12:35:20 AM UTC. After that no new EPS will ever be issued and The Master Boot OGSI is released
Seidr

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:38:17 AM

I think we should wait for the news from the project team, the site will have the most important information and launch the project. The news will be on the main page of the site.

I agree that the community should wait and hope that the team will soon launch a program to promote the project
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:39:12 AM

Explain the formula)

What does this mean?
 Huh

Huh

Huh
How on earth?

Smart contract is cool))
 Smiley

Now what?
Explain, please

Huh

Huh
EPS is released on a fixed rate of 100,000 per 1 Ether during the Initial Slice Offering through the official EOS.Pizza Smart Contract, closing on Friday May 18, 2018, at 12:35:20 AM UTC. After that no new EPS will ever be issued and The Master Boot OGSI is released
Thank you for answering my questions. The idea of the project is very good and interesting))
I will definitely participate
The project team is cool
 Smiley
23coins

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:43:03 AM

I agree that the community should wait and hope that the team will soon launch a program to promote the project

And you are planning on which platform to sell the project? Where do you think this styot is doing more wisely?
Seidr

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:49:21 AM

And you are planning on which platform to sell the project? Where do you think this styot is doing more wisely?

I think about working on facebook, because I have a large number of subscribers who can become new members of the project if they have an interest
23coins

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:58:16 AM

I think about working on facebook, because I have a large number of subscribers who can become new members of the project if they have an interest

And why did you decide that your subscribers will be interested in participating in this project? What will they be interested in? Why are you so sure about your subscribers?
Seidr

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:03:02 AM

And why did you decide that your subscribers will be interested in participating in this project? What will they be interested in? Why are you so sure about your subscribers?

Because I am an educational chat room and my subscribers are quite educated people. A new sphere for them will be very interesting and they will want to learn new about the popular sphere in our time. I'm sure
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: