Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:08:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🍕EOS.Pizza 🍕- The Community for Airdrops - Proof of Slice formula  (Read 2534 times)
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:10:53 AM

Pretty cool idea, I hope this project will survive to practical implementation. And the developers will not abandon the idea halfway

Yes this project have been the most trusted ICO's so far,  with a good team work so far so good just go through whitepaper for clearer understand and more about the project. I have never seen a project like this.
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:11:11 AM

Can I watch live statistics anywhere?
What exactly do you mean? Can you explain? Huh
I mean the statistics of the sale of tokens. How many tokens have already been sold and how many are left. Could I watch these statistics anywhere?
Yeah I understood. You can see this on the project website. There is such statistics. But I do not understand why you should see this process, in the sense that it will give you?
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:17:37 AM

I mean the statistics of the sale of tokens. How many tokens have already been sold and how many are left. Could I watch these statistics anywhere?
Yeah I understood. You can see this on the project website. There is such statistics. But I do not understand why you should see this process, in the sense that it will give you?
Oh thanks, I'll check it out. In fact, this gives an idea of the success of the project and speaks about the interest of investors.
emontmon

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:20:04 AM

Oh thanks, I'll check it out. In fact, this gives an idea of the success of the project and speaks about the interest of investors.
Really? Do you think this is an indicator of a successful project? It seems to me that it does not say anything. absolutely
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:24:47 AM

Really? Do you think this is an indicator of a successful project? It seems to me that it does not say anything. absolutely
And there is. If you see how other investors are interested in this project, then you also have a certain interest. This is an obvious reaction to this.
emontmon

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:31:23 AM

And there is. If you see how other investors are interested in this project, then you also have a certain interest. This is an obvious reaction to this.
You can not evaluate the project for only this criterion, the success of the project consists of many different factors, and not only from the factor of investor interest.
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:44:23 AM

You can not evaluate the project for only this criterion, the success of the project consists of many different factors, and not only from the factor of investor interest.
Yes, I totally agree. but this is for me one of the factors and I wanted to find out. That's all Smiley
emontmon

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:47:59 AM

Yes, I totally agree. but this is for me one of the factors and I wanted to find out. That's all Smiley
Then I understood you. I hope our conversation was useful to you. good luck with this project. Wink
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:48:17 AM

So what is the main idea of the project? What is it for?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:13:28 AM

As I understand it is a platform for future tokenizers and blockchains and other inspiring and aspiring networks to prepopulate and kickstart communities and/or airdrop tokens on original donors of the EOS.Pizza.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:15:19 AM

As I understand it is a platform for future tokenizers and blockchains and other inspiring and aspiring networks to prepopulate and kickstart communities and/or airdrop tokens on original donors of the EOS.Pizza.
In fact, I do not really understand the essence of this. Huh
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:19:24 AM

Have you tried to study the project documentation? Read the whitepaper?
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:24:26 AM

Yes, I tried to do this, but my level of English does not allow me to understand this in full. Is there any chance that it will be localized to other languages?
bantalguling

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:26:48 AM

this project has a very interesting coin sale with all the information displayed on this project thread, I see the total supply of coins is not too excessive and also for the unsold coins will be burned, it is very interesting in the price of the coin in the future, hopefully reaching the target sales of coins has been planned
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:27:37 AM

Yes, I tried to do this, but my level of English does not allow me to understand this in full. Is there any chance that it will be localized to other languages?
Well usually at various projects for it the bounty campaign where users in exchange for tokens are engaged translate the project into different languages is responsible.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:31:10 AM

Well usually at various projects for it the bounty campaign where users in exchange for tokens are engaged translate the project into different languages is responsible.
I know it. And what can you say about the bounty campaign of this project? Does this project have a bounty campaign?
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:42:26 AM

I know it. And what can you say about the bounty campaign of this project? Does this project have a bounty campaign?
I can not answer you because I do not know. I have not seen any information about it. I do not think there will be a campaign here.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:44:30 AM

I can not answer you because I do not know. I have not seen any information about it. I do not think there will be a campaign here.
I understood, thanks anyway, for help. I appreciate it  Smiley
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:58:35 AM

As far as I understand, tokens will be listed immediately on the ethereum address after I sent my ETH, right?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:02:08 AM

As far as I understand, tokens will be listed immediately on the ethereum address after I sent my ETH, right?
Well, yes, how could there be any other option?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: