Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:15:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🍕EOS.Pizza 🍕- The Community for Airdrops - Proof of Slice formula  (Read 2535 times)
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:59:08 PM

Hello. When does the sale of tokens end? I can not find this information.
Hey. May 18, 2018 the sale ends. You have plenty of time to participate.
Wow, cool. Cool What will happen to the tokens that no one will buy?
It's simple. All remaining tokens will be burned. But I think that all tokens will be sold, because the project is very interesting.
Why are you so sure? Is the project already successful? Huh
At the moment, more than 50 million tokens have been sold. I think this is a very good result.
Okay. And how many tokens? You know?
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:59:47 PM

Let's see if this coin can get out at the expense of its interesting history . The developers have come up with a cool idea ))
What story do you mean? I probably don't understand something.)
Haven't you heard the story of a pizza that was bought for 10,000 bitcoins? I thought everyone who was there knows this is a funny story.
To be honest I don't really remember how long ago, one of my friends told me about the pizza purchased with bitcoin but honestly say I do not remember the content of the story))
A long time ago when bitcoin was still worth very little, the user of the forum  decided to try to buy their bitcoins pizza. At the rate of the past years, the pizza cost him 10,000 bitcoins. Now, if he kept these coins would have sold at the peak when bitcoin was worth 20 thousand dollars, he could become a multimillionaire.
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:04:30 PM

Let's see if this coin can get out at the expense of its interesting history . The developers have come up with a cool idea ))
Haven't you heard the story of a pizza that was bought for 10,000 bitcoins? I thought everyone who was there knows this is a funny story.
To be honest I don't really remember how long ago, one of my friends told me about the pizza purchased with bitcoin but honestly say I do not remember the content of the story))
A long time ago when bitcoin was still worth very little, the user of the forum  decided to try to buy their bitcoins pizza. At the rate of the past years, the pizza cost him 10,000 bitcoins. Now, if he kept these coins would have sold at the peak when bitcoin was worth 20 thousand dollars, he could become a multimillionaire.
This could happen to any cryptocurrency, in those days no one could not think that bitcoin will be worth so much money.
leptoon

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:05:01 PM

Hello. When does the sale of tokens end? I can not find this information.
Hey. May 18, 2018 the sale ends. You have plenty of time to participate.
Wow, cool. Cool What will happen to the tokens that no one will buy?
It's simple. All remaining tokens will be burned. But I think that all tokens will be sold, because the project is very interesting.
Why are you so sure? Is the project already successful? Huh
At the moment, more than 50 million tokens have been sold. I think this is a very good result.
Okay. And how many tokens? You know?
Total released 1 billion tokens. It's a lot, but I'm sure that everything will be sold.
kaltar

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:10:00 PM

This could happen to any cryptocurrency, in those days no one could not think that bitcoin will be worth so much money.
At that time, it was generally a kind of breakthrough)) Someone sold you a real product for cryptocurrency. And as we all know cryptocurrency is a decentralized financial instrument, which was worth nothing.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:10:24 PM

Does anyone know the details about the development team?
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:15:49 PM

I know a little. The CEO is Dana Luigi. The team is not very big, but they are professionals.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:21:15 PM

I know a little. The CEO is Dana Luigi. The team is not very big, but they are professionals.
I don't know who it is. So far, they have not achieved much success. What is the reason?
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:24:09 PM

Naturally, no one can see the future and could not predict how much it will cost one bitcoin at the end of 2017.
kaltar

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:25:51 PM

Naturally, no one can see the future and could not predict how much it will cost one bitcoin at the end of 2017.
This is how it all began, the growth of the cryptocurrency is impossible if it is not bought and is not used in transactions.
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:26:56 PM

I don't know who it is. So far, they have not achieved much success. What is the reason?
I believe that too little time has passed since the start of the project.
We are currently not able to discuss their work. It's not logical.
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:30:34 PM

This is how it all began, the growth of the cryptocurrency is impossible if it is not bought and is not used in transactions.
The first transaction for bitcoins was really made when buying a pizza?)
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:32:21 PM

Probably you are right. If the developers succeed, I will respect them.
kaltar

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:33:16 PM

Yes ,the first deal was made just then) the event was really significant
costgranda

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:34:53 PM

I do not see anything funny or unusual in this story . When everything that happens for the first time. Someone had to be in his place and make the first deal with bitcoin. In fact it was all based.
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:37:46 PM

Hahaha. Cheesy Bro, do you really think they need your respect?
You think too much of yourself.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:43:02 PM

Hahaha. Cheesy Bro, do you really think they need your respect?
You think too much of yourself.
I do not care what you think. So do not bother me. Wink
kaltar

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:43:31 PM

I do not see anything funny or unusual in this story . When everything that happens for the first time. Someone had to be in his place and make the first deal with bitcoin. In fact it was all based.
This is a simple fan coin which did not bear the innovation , in addition to your idea ,I think enthusiasts will pay attention to it)
costgranda

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:48:04 PM

Why is the minimum amount of donations 0.05 ETH? That's more than usual.
kaltar

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:57:49 PM

Why is the minimum amount of donations 0.05 ETH? That's more than usual.
Developers want to filter spam-applications, and today this amount of a contribution makes 35-40 $ .Then the pizza was worth about the same
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: