Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:41:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🍕EOS.Pizza 🍕- The Community for Airdrops - Proof of Slice formula  (Read 2534 times)
Silkcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:16:16 AM

I like the fact that the project team conducts an association with pizza. And that the project looks like this. Smiley
Why? I do not quite understand why it's pizza, why not something else.
Well, you must understand that pizza is just a metaphor or a symbol. Basically, the project is not at all about pizza, although it has an indirect relationship to it. Cheesy
Can you explain this in more detail, please? I do not quite understand the basic idea of this and what goals this project pursues.
This project is about a community for airdrops. And you can immortalize yourself with this, just leave a message for the community. This message will be available to all participants of this blockchain network.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:18:52 AM

I like the fact that the project team conducts an association with pizza. And that the project looks like this. Smiley
Well, you must understand that pizza is just a metaphor or a symbol. Basically, the project is not at all about pizza, although it has an indirect relationship to it. Cheesy
Can you explain this in more detail, please? I do not quite understand the basic idea of this and what goals this project pursues.
This project is about a community for airdrops. And you can immortalize yourself with this, just leave a message for the community. This message will be available to all participants of this blockchain network.
so for what it is necessary and where is the guarantee that my message will not be lost? Huh
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:21:18 AM

so for what it is necessary and where is the guarantee that my message will not be lost? Huh
I do not know, I think it's made just for fun, that's all.
Kheg

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:25:10 AM

So where does pizza come in then? Was it also done for fun or does it have any more obvious reasons?
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:28:26 AM

So where does pizza come in then? Was it also done for fun or does it have any more obvious reasons?
No, it's a reference to that famous story about bitcoin and buying two pizzas. When the guy in 2010 bought 2 pizzas for 10,000 bitcoins. In the first post of this thread there is even a reference to the same thread. And besides this is a good metaphor for a single system, in which each user has his own piece.
Kheg

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:32:25 AM

No, it's a reference to that famous story about bitcoin and buying two pizzas. When the guy in 2010 bought 2 pizzas for 10,000 bitcoins. In the first post of this thread there is even a reference to the same thread. And besides this is a good metaphor for a single system, in which each user has his own piece.
This is an interesting story I did not know about it. Be sure to read about this in more detail, thank you Smiley
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:43:16 AM

When is it worth waiting for the start of the project?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:47:23 AM

I think after the end of the period of selling the tokens. It seems to me that at about this time a release is scheduled.
redlay

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:53:30 AM

I think after the end of the period of selling the tokens. It seems to me that at about this time a release is scheduled.
Can I find out a more precise timeframe for this?
bervang

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:56:53 AM

Is there an MVP project? Investors are now not willingly investing in one idea. Thanks for the answer.
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:11:06 AM

Well you can see all the details on the website of this project. As far as I understand there information that the project they plan to start in June 2018. It just converges with the end date of sales.
redlay

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:11:41 AM

Well you can see all the details on the website of this project. As far as I understand there information that the project they plan to start in June 2018. It just converges with the end date of sales.
That is, the sale of the token will end in June, I understand you correctly?
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:12:47 AM

Not really. It started on March 18 and will end in 2 months that is on May 18. And in June the project will start. Smiley
redlay

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:13:19 AM

Not really. It started on March 18 and will end in 2 months that is on May 18. And in June the project will start. Smiley
Now I figured it out, thanks for the help. Wink
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:18:16 AM

is there any chance of waiting for the localization of this project to other languages? I understand that here there is no question of any bounty campaign, so I would like to know about the localization, will the developers spend tswoi forces on it?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:19:31 AM

is there any chance of waiting for the localization of this project to other languages? I understand that here there is no question of any bounty campaign, so I would like to know about the localization, will the developers spend tswoi forces on it?
I'm not sure about this, but maybe something will change. The project just started, maybe if it shows positive dynamics in terms of investment and interest. then localization will appear.
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:23:42 AM

I'm not sure about this, but maybe something will change. The project just started, maybe if it shows positive dynamics in terms of investment and interest. then localization will appear.
It's just that I would really like to get acquainted with this project and documentation in more detail, but I can not do it, because my skills and knowledge of English simply do not suffice for this Undecided
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:06:29 PM

very good information coverage of the project. How did they get such a connection with the public? you just look at the amount of information resources that are listed on the site
mine777

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:08:00 PM

very good information coverage of the project. How did they get such a connection with the public? you just look at the amount of information resources that are listed on the site
Yes, I agree with you! here are collected almost all resources related to both crypto and stock exchanges. Very powerful partners of the project, I wish you success
eviltamer

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:09:33 PM

Yes, I agree with you! here are collected almost all resources related to both crypto and stock exchanges. Very powerful partners of the project, I wish you success
It is important not the number of information partners, but their quality. In this I am absolutely sure, since different information resources have different girth, and one powerful resource can cover many more observers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: