Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:09:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🍕EOS.Pizza 🍕- The Community for Airdrops - Proof of Slice formula  (Read 2534 times)
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:59:39 AM

I'm interested in your idea)) I have a few questions)

What is the minimum purchase?
What is the maximum purchase?
 Huh

Just like EOS presale token, there are 1,000,000,000 EOS.Pizza Slices (EPS) available.
min. purchase 0.05 ETH - max. purchase 4999 ETH
Why a minimum donation amount of 0.05 Ether?
 Huh
We want to filter out spammy claims and also at current market prices 0.05 Ether hovers between $35 - $45. The bitcoin pizza order was about the same back then.

What about the donation? Tell me more
What will I get in exchange?
 Huh

In exchange for your donation you will immediately receive EPS at a fixed rate of 100,000 EPS / 1 ETH. And even better, your donation will become a slice on the interactive EOS.Pizza depicted above. The Public Ethereum Address used for the donation will be registered in "The Master Boot" Open Genesis Slice Index in accordance with the Proof Of Slice algorithm.
Tell us about the distribution)
How will the EPS be distributed?
Public   95%   950 million EPS
Core Team   3.5%   35 million EPS
Advisors   1.25%   12.5 million EPS
Bounty program   0.25%   2.5 million EPS

Explain to me please the formula)
What do the elements of the formula mean?
Proof of Slice = ∈ ℝ ℝ ⋅ π ⋅ r2
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:00:02 AM

Huh

Just like EOS presale token, there are 1,000,000,000 EOS.Pizza Slices (EPS) available.
 Huh
We want to filter out spammy claims and also at current market prices 0.05 Ether hovers between $35 - $45. The bitcoin pizza order was about the same back then.

Huh

In exchange for your donation you will immediately receive EPS at a fixed rate of 100,000 EPS / 1 ETH. And even better, your donation will become a slice on the interactive EOS.Pizza depicted above. The Public Ethereum Address used for the donation will be registered in "The Master Boot" Open Genesis Slice Index in accordance with the Proof Of Slice algorithm.

In the formula is ∈ℝ the amount donated by the given unique donor, as identified by its Ethereum Public Address. ℝ is the total amount of donations altogether.
π is equivalent to the amount of area a circle would take up in a square of equal width with an area of 4 square units, roughly 3.14159. r is the radius of the circle, being in this case the EOS.Pizza, but can be of any size.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:00:22 AM

Huh

Huh

Huh

In the formula is ∈ℝ the amount donated by the given unique donor, as identified by its Ethereum Public Address. ℝ is the total amount of donations altogether.
π is equivalent to the amount of area a circle would take up in a square of equal width with an area of 4 square units, roughly 3.14159. r is the radius of the circle, being in this case the EOS.Pizza, but can be of any size.

What will happen on May 18, 2018, 12:35:20 AM UTC?
 Huh
elrugrim

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:00:39 AM

Huh

Huh

Huh

Huh
On that time (1526603720 since Epoch) the contract will no longer accept donations. Also, the interactive EOS.Pizza depicted above will be frozen and no longer any messages can be added or slices distributed. Should there be any unissued 🍕EPS, it will be burned.

CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:22:42 AM

Huh

Huh

Huh

Huh
On that time (1526603720 since Epoch) the contract will no longer accept donations. Also, the interactive EOS.Pizza depicted above will be frozen and no longer any messages can be added or slices distributed. Should there be any unissued 🍕EPS, it will be burned.

How can I get Bounties?
Bounties is always nice))
 Smiley
elrugrim

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:22:58 AM

Huh

Huh

Huh

Huh

How can I get Bounties?
 Smiley
Bounties are available for anyone helping to celebrate the EOS.Pizza. Join our telegram and wait for the bounty announcement in about 2 weeks.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:23:18 AM

Huh

Huh

Huh

Huh

How can I get Bounties?
 Smiley
Bounties are available for anyone helping to celebrate the EOS.Pizza. Join our telegram and wait for the bounty announcement in about 2 weeks.
Thanks for answers) The project is very cool))
The idea is interesting
I really liked it
 Wink
eos.pizza (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:23:20 PM

Hey hey, we've gotten to the trending page of Steemit!

https://steemit.com/eos/@eos.pizza/gutpn-eos-pizza-major-updates-whitepaper-avatar-as-a-topping-and-new-introductionary-video-come-get-your

Check out the recent updates!
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:19:52 PM

Hey. Can anybody explain to me what this project is giving? I can not understand.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:24:57 PM

Hey. Can anybody explain to me what this project is giving? I can not understand.
Hello. You can join the Community For Airdrops.
Also you can leave a message that will be visible to all users of the blockchain.
emontmon

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:29:59 PM

Also you can leave a message that will be visible to all users of the blockchain.
This is very strange and incomprehensible.
Do you think many people will want to participate in this? Huh
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:35:10 PM

I, too, did not fully understand the project. I think that not many people will be interested in this.
emontmon

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:40:16 PM

I, too, did not fully understand the project. I think that not many people will be interested in this.
Perhaps a small number of participants will suffice for the implementation of the project.
Do you know how many users are already registered?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:45:18 PM

Perhaps a small number of participants will suffice for the implementation of the project.
No. But on the website states how many tokens have already been sold.
50 million sold. Total tokens 1 billion. Shocked
emontmon

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:51:11 PM

These are not very good indicators. Maybe the tokens will still be sold?
What date ends sale?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:56:37 PM

These are not very good indicators. Maybe the tokens will still be sold?
What date ends sale?
I'm not sure that everything will be sold. The sale of tokens ends on May 18.
All remaining tokens will be burned.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:01:45 PM

Hi. Smiley
Does the project have a bounty? I did not find it.
leptoon

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:06:57 PM

Hi. Smiley
Hello. Of course have. All information is on the site. It's strange that you did not see this. Undecided
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:12:03 PM

Hi. Smiley
Hello. Of course have. All information is on the site. It's strange that you did not see this. Undecided
I found this, thank you. I guess I just did not look carefully.
2.5 million tokens were allocated for the bounty program. I hope this is enough for all users.
leptoon

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:17:07 PM

Hi. Smiley
I found this, thank you. I guess I just did not look carefully.
2.5 million tokens were allocated for the bounty program. I hope this is enough for all users.
This is more than on other projects I've seen. Do you want to do this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: