Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:05:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🍕EOS.Pizza 🍕- The Community for Airdrops - Proof of Slice formula  (Read 2535 times)
redlay

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:52:13 PM

As far as I understand, tokens will be listed immediately on the ethereum address after I sent my ETH, right?
Well, yes, how could there be any other option?
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:53:11 PM

As far as I understand, tokens will be listed immediately on the ethereum address after I sent my ETH, right?
Well, for example, tokens can be distributed only after the end of the sale period. After the final recount.
redlay

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:53:51 PM

Well, for example, tokens can be distributed only after the end of the sale period. After the final recount.
No, in this case it works differently. It seems to me much more convenient and more reasonable. When you get your tokens at once.
vvv8

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:54:39 PM

No, in this case it works differently. It seems to me much more convenient and more reasonable. When you get your tokens at once.
Well I can agree with you, it's nice when you get your tokens right away and you do not need to wait a long time for this. But in any case, it does not make much sense, because that still you can not do anything with these tokens.
redlay

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:00:27 PM

Well I can agree with you, it's nice when you get your tokens right away and you do not need to wait a long time for this. But in any case, it does not make much sense, because that still you can not do anything with these tokens.
What exactly do you mean?   Huh
vvv8

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:00:43 PM

What exactly do you mean?   Huh
I wanted to say that there is little sense in these tokens because you will not be able to exchange them for something, for example. Or sell, because the project has not yet been listed on the stock exchange. And in any case, you will have to wait for the end of the sale of the tokens.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:02:23 PM

So what is the main idea of the project? What is it for?
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:03:20 PM

As I understand it is a platform for future tokenizers and blockchains and other inspiring and aspiring networks to prepopulate and kickstart communities and/or airdrop tokens on original donors of the EOS.Pizza.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:05:33 PM

As I understand it is a platform for future tokenizers and blockchains and other inspiring and aspiring networks to prepopulate and kickstart communities and/or airdrop tokens on original donors of the EOS.Pizza.
In fact, I do not really understand the essence of this. Huh
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:06:19 PM

Have you tried to study the project documentation? Read the whitepaper?
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:07:56 PM

Yes, I tried to do this, but my level of English does not allow me to understand this in full. Is there any chance that it will be localized to other languages?
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:09:03 PM

Yes, I tried to do this, but my level of English does not allow me to understand this in full. Is there any chance that it will be localized to other languages?
Well usually at various projects for it the bounty campaign where users in exchange for tokens are engaged translate the project into different languages is responsible.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:10:01 PM

Well usually at various projects for it the bounty campaign where users in exchange for tokens are engaged translate the project into different languages is responsible.
I know it. And what can you say about the bounty campaign of this project? Does this project have a bounty campaign?
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:10:14 PM

I know it. And what can you say about the bounty campaign of this project? Does this project have a bounty campaign?
I can not answer you because I do not know. I have not seen any information about it. I do not think there will be a campaign here.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:13:11 PM

I can not answer you because I do not know. I have not seen any information about it. I do not think there will be a campaign here.
I understood, thanks anyway, for help. I appreciate it  Smiley
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:21:31 PM

Can I watch live statistics anywhere?
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:21:58 PM

What exactly do you mean? Can you explain?  Huh
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:22:17 PM

I mean the statistics of the sale of tokens. How many tokens have already been sold and how many are left. Could I watch these statistics anywhere?
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:22:28 PM

I mean the statistics of the sale of tokens. How many tokens have already been sold and how many are left. Could I watch these statistics anywhere?
Yeah I understood. You can see this on the project website. There is such statistics. But I do not understand why you should see this process, in the sense that it will give you?
Crypto__Men

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:57:59 PM

The developers have already engaged in one project, which brought me a lot of profit. That's why I'm going to invest in this one, too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: