Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:02:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🍕EOS.Pizza 🍕- The Community for Airdrops - Proof of Slice formula  (Read 2535 times)
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:35:57 PM

Is now a good time to invest in cryptocurrency ?I have this causes big doubts.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:41:21 PM

Of course it is profitable, you look at bitcoin ))
mitsarasss

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:47:41 PM

What does bitcoin have to do with it ? I'm talking about the whole sector. Cryptocurrency is literally popular, but is it stable and reliable ?
Teal Deer

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:54:10 PM

Any currency is unstable ,it grows or falls. That's OK
mitsarasss

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:00:41 PM

he last couple of weeks have seen massive volatility permeate financial markets worldwide. The Dow Jones fell over 10% and included its biggest one-day point drop in history of 1,600 points
Teal Deer

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:06:53 PM

he last couple of weeks have seen massive volatility permeate financial markets worldwide. The Dow Jones fell over 10% and included its biggest one-day point drop in history of 1,600 points
So what? Mainstream news organizations such as CNBC have comfortable their viewers by spinning this negative event and claim the drop is positive for markets.
mitsarasss

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:13:24 PM

So what? Mainstream news organizations such as CNBC have comfortable their viewers by spinning this negative event and claim the drop is positive for markets.
This recent volatility is after prolonged periods of record lows in the VIX volatility indicator. Despite the U.S. President and mainstream news organisations claiming the bottom is in, the fundamentals are indicative of a much more systemic problem plaguing markets worldwide.
Teal Deer

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:18:37 PM

This recent volatility is after prolonged periods of record lows in the VIX volatility indicator. Despite the U.S. President and mainstream news organisations claiming the bottom is in, the fundamentals are indicative of a much more systemic problem plaguing markets worldwide.
The fact is, entrepreneurs across the globe and netizens alike have long been looking for alternatives to the existing financial services we have today. Week long transactions and exorbitant fees just do not cut it in the age of the internet.
mitsarasss

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:23:48 PM

The fact is, entrepreneurs across the globe and netizens alike have long been looking for alternatives to the existing financial services we have today. Week long transactions and exorbitant fees just do not cut it in the age of the internet.
Since the invention of Bitcoin in 2009, cryptocurrencies and crypto assets have rocketed to worldwide acclaim and are used in almost every country worldwide. In 2017 the capitalisation of all cryptocurrencies grew by over 3,000% and has been teetering on the edge of a $1 trillion market cap.
Teal Deer

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:29:05 PM

Since the invention of Bitcoin in 2009, cryptocurrencies and crypto assets have rocketed to worldwide acclaim and are used in almost every country worldwide. In 2017 the capitalisation of all cryptocurrencies grew by over 3,000% and has been teetering on the edge of a $1 trillion market cap.
Cryptocurrencies provide an efficient method for people across the globe to transact instantly and securely, as well as offering an alternative to existing financial markets that are inundated with problems..
mitsarasss

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:34:48 PM

Cryptocurrencies provide an efficient method for people across the globe to transact instantly and securely, as well as offering an alternative to existing financial markets that are inundated with problems..
s the crypto community grows, LocalCoinSwap will provide the infrastructure that will allow users to get ahold of a huge variety cryptocurrencies easily and securely.
Teal Deer

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:41:51 PM

s the crypto community grows, LocalCoinSwap will provide the infrastructure that will allow users to get ahold of a huge variety cryptocurrencies easily and securely.
Now this is the most popular investment project ,all these cryptocurrencies. But they, like everyone else, in 3-4-5 years will cease to be interesting and now is the time to invest.
mitsarasss

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:46:42 PM

Now this is the most popular investment project ,all these cryptocurrencies. But they, like everyone else, in 3-4-5 years will cease to be interesting and now is the time to invest.
I agree with your arguments. But still a little afraid . While I was collecting the money to invest ))
Teal Deer

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:52:25 PM

I agree with your arguments. But still a little afraid . While I was collecting the money to invest ))
You just need to check everything,read, understand and then you can safely invest money.
mitsarasss

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:00:43 PM

You just need to check everything,read, understand and then you can safely invest money.
godspeed!
imginy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:42:08 AM

I think that this is an edible and attractive project. Can you say more? Roll Eyes
mt55

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:44:12 AM

What does bitcoin have to do with it ? I'm talking about the whole sector. Cryptocurrency is literally popular, but is it stable and reliable ?

Imagine someone comes around and tells you it is stable and reliable. Do you trust that person? How should that person know? You should better invest some work and try to understand the dynamics in the sector yourself instead of asking others who are about as clueless as you.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
mynamehere

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:47:03 AM

I think that this is an edible and attractive project. Can you say more? Roll Eyes
I can say that the idea was creative. especially slices of pizza that can be obtained at will, both large and small Cool
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:52:02 AM

there were unexplored moments for me, in which it is necessary to understand, in order to understand whether the participation of candles is worth it or not.
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:57:07 AM

there were unexplored moments for me, in which it is necessary to understand, in order to understand whether the participation of candles is worth it or not.
for me, more pieces are pieces. How should they be selected for greater benefit?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: