Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:31:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🍕EOS.Pizza 🍕- The Community for Airdrops - Proof of Slice formula  (Read 2535 times)
vvv8

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:59:44 AM

I was now interested in more details, what is the Open Genesis Slice Index. What does it give? as I understand, these are good advantages. Roll Eyes
it is generated and released by the main team. This is a machine-readable output containing all the original Ether EOS.Pizza addresses.
sniper_ann

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:06:27 AM

I was now interested in more details, what is the Open Genesis Slice Index. What does it give? as I understand, these are good advantages. Roll Eyes
it is generated and released by the main team. This is a machine-readable output containing all the original Ether EOS.Pizza addresses.
LOL, in addition to the general information, we need more advanced learning related knowledge, which will make the cipher world more and more prosperous. Grin
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:08:04 AM

does this conclusion apply to all participants or only to some specific circle of investors?
mynamehere

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:13:12 AM

LOL, in addition to the general information, we need more advanced learning related knowledge, which will make the cipher world more and more prosperous. Grin
The technical side of any knowledge is also knowledge. but then, when you invest your money, I want to know everything, even trifles !! Wink
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:18:45 AM

will the application be available? it seems to me that each of the participants would like to have their own private office for the same bonus program in order to participate as often as possible in the work and then receive a well-deserved reward
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:23:04 AM

will the application be available? it seems to me that each of the participants would like to have their own private office for the same bonus program in order to participate as often as possible in the work and then receive a well-deserved reward
the road map indicates the technical processes of the platform, perhaps in the near future the creators will take into account your wish and is confident that this will result from it
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:30:10 AM

I will follow the future of this project and I will subscribe to the free mailing of letters. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:37:18 AM

Not really, people tend to buy the token at the moment collected only 5% of the amount requested
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:43:09 AM

Not really, people tend to buy the token at the moment collected only 5% of the amount requested
Until may 18, there is still time there is a possibility that this coin will collect the required number of donations
okaypool

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:48:16 AM

Until may 18, there is still time there is a possibility that this coin will collect the required number of donations
Do you think it is profitable to invest in such tokens?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:53:46 AM

To invest large sums of course not ,because such coins are usually worth nothing. And for fun and interest, I think i can donate 50 dollars, who knows how much this coin will cost))
okaypool

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:58:15 AM

To invest large sums of course not ,because such coins are usually worth nothing. And for fun and interest, I think i can donate 50 dollars, who knows how much this coin will cost))
It is quite possible she will repeat the success of DogeCoin. Knowledgeable people may be led to a story about bitcoin pizza)
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:03:45 AM

It is quite possible she will repeat the success of DogeCoin. Knowledgeable people may be led to a story about bitcoin pizza)
DogeCoin? I don't know anything about that coin . Please tell us what it is
okaypool

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:08:59 AM

Yes she in fact is. This coin is a meme , if you can call it that. And under some strange circumstances, its price has grown very much, I do not even know what this may be due.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:13:12 AM

Yes she in fact is. This coin is a meme , if you can call it that. And under some strange circumstances, its price has grown very much, I do not even know what this may be due.
Do is pizza what will be similar to DogeCoin .
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:17:43 AM

I am also interested in this point. Based on what people will rush to make donations for bitcoin pizza.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:22:59 AM

I am also interested in this point. Based on what people will rush to make donations for bitcoin pizza.
Because it's a fan coin, people will buy it without thinking about how much they will lose or how much they can get .
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:27:16 AM

Because it's a fan coin, people will buy it without thinking about how much they will lose or how much they can get .
If a person is financially literate, he will always calculate their finances and take into account all the risks. And will not invest in such projects.
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:32:55 AM

If a person is financially literate, he will always calculate their finances and take into account all the risks. And will not invest in such projects.
Any investment is already a risk))) and in cryptocurrency especially so you need to understand in advance what you are going. You are not forced to sacrifice to this project.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:37:30 AM

Any investment is already a risk))) and in cryptocurrency especially so you need to understand in advance what you are going. You are not forced to sacrifice to this project.
It is important to understand that there are really worthwhile projects that will bring something new and useful to the world. And what is the benefit of this coin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: