Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:20:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🍕EOS.Pizza 🍕- The Community for Airdrops - Proof of Slice formula  (Read 2535 times)
ukcrypto

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:34:09 PM

Hi, tell me in general the idea and your personal vision of the project, maybe there are some interesting details?
 Huh
Sure, we can share our vision with you. Our project is a community of early adopters, free thinkers, pizza-lovers, life owners, young and old, from all over the world with a strong desire to change that very world. A community sharing one pizza, for each it’s own slice, but all from the same dough and sharing the same oven.
Wow, very nice! You should have an interesting slogan for this idea. What is this phrase that describes the project?
 Huh
Oh, the phrase is very simple!
In Pizza We Crust. 
But what can you tell me about the project if we go deeper?
Maybe there are some formulas, that can prove your success in the future?
We have an algorithm for distributing isosceles. It looks like: Proof of Slice = ∈ ℝ ℝ ⋅ π ⋅ r2.
Ok. I need some explanations of course. The thing is that I’m not very keen on these formulas and math at all)
In the formula is ∈ℝ the amount donated by the given unique donor, as identified by its Ethereum Public Address. ℝ is the total amount of donations altogether. π is equivalent to the amount of area a circle would take up in a square of equal width with an area of 4 square units, roughly 3.14159. It is also the ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle. r is the radius of the circle, being in this case the EOS.Pizza, but can be of any size.
Very good! And now I need to know about your tokens. As much information as I can get from your side.
EPS is released on a fixed rate of 100,000 per 1 Ether during the Initial Slice Offering through the official EOS.Pizza Smart Contract, closing on Friday May 18, 2018, at 12:35:20 AM UTC. After that no new EPS will ever be issued and The Master Boot OGSI is released.
One more detail I need from you. What is about the decision making process of you project in the future?
 Huh
As with any decentralized community, there are challenges in future upcoming decision. For the foreseen future there are no democratic decision to be made. Should their be a community proposal to change the structure of the Monthly Recurring OGSI for example or other parameters of the EOS.Pizza Slice VM, then the community decision process will be based on the Proof of Slice algorithm for democratic decision making among the EPS-holders.
Well! Thank you very much for this information, I need to have some time to think but I will come to you with the answer and maybe more questions.
Oh, I’m very glad to hear this. You are welcome with you questions and maybe proposals and we are waiting for you.
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:34:27 PM

Hi, tell me in general the idea and your personal vision of the project, maybe there are some interesting details?
 Huh
Sure, we can share our vision with you. Our project is a community of early adopters, free thinkers, pizza-lovers, life owners, young and old, from all over the world with a strong desire to change that very world. A community sharing one pizza, for each it’s own slice, but all from the same dough and sharing the same oven.
Wow, very nice! You should have an interesting slogan for this idea. What is this phrase that describes the project?
 Huh
Oh, the phrase is very simple!
In Pizza We Crust. 
But what can you tell me about the project if we go deeper?
Maybe there are some formulas, that can prove your success in the future?
We have an algorithm for distributing isosceles. It looks like: Proof of Slice = ∈ ℝ ℝ ⋅ π ⋅ r2.
Ok. I need some explanations of course. The thing is that I’m not very keen on these formulas and math at all)
In the formula is ∈ℝ the amount donated by the given unique donor, as identified by its Ethereum Public Address. ℝ is the total amount of donations altogether. π is equivalent to the amount of area a circle would take up in a square of equal width with an area of 4 square units, roughly 3.14159. It is also the ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle. r is the radius of the circle, being in this case the EOS.Pizza, but can be of any size.
Very good! And now I need to know about your tokens. As much information as I can get from your side.
EPS is released on a fixed rate of 100,000 per 1 Ether during the Initial Slice Offering through the official EOS.Pizza Smart Contract, closing on Friday May 18, 2018, at 12:35:20 AM UTC. After that no new EPS will ever be issued and The Master Boot OGSI is released.
One more detail I need from you. What is about the decision making process of you project in the future?
 Huh
As with any decentralized community, there are challenges in future upcoming decision. For the foreseen future there are no democratic decision to be made. Should their be a community proposal to change the structure of the Monthly Recurring OGSI for example or other parameters of the EOS.Pizza Slice VM, then the community decision process will be based on the Proof of Slice algorithm for democratic decision making among the EPS-holders.
Well! Thank you very much for this information, I need to have some time to think but I will come to you with the answer and maybe more questions.
Oh, I’m very glad to hear this. You are welcome with you questions and maybe proposals and we are waiting for you.
Wink
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:04:23 PM

Hello. The project has already begun to work? I want to take part in this.
Kheg

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:09:32 PM

Hey. The project has been working for a long time. There are already many users registered. Wink
emontmon

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:14:40 PM

Hey. The project has been working for a long time. There are already many users registered. Wink
Damn. I will not be able to join the project any more? Places are no more?
Kheg

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:19:48 PM

Do not worry. Of course you can join. There is no concept of "place".
There are a certain number of tokens that users buy.
emontmon

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:25:02 PM

Excellent. How many tokens are allotted for sale? Tell me please.
Kheg

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:30:04 PM

This is a very large amount - 1 billion tokens. I'm sure that everyone will be able to buy tokens.
I think that after the sale, a large number of tokens will not be sold.
emontmon

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:35:06 PM

This is a very large amount - 1 billion tokens. I'm sure that everyone will be able to buy tokens.
When does the sale end? And what will happen to those tokens that remain?
Kheg

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:40:14 PM

When does the sale end? And what will happen to those tokens that remain?
The sale closes on May 18, 2018. Unsold tokens will be burned.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:45:22 PM

Hi guys. Is this project serious? Or is it just a joke?
bloodest

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:49:13 PM

Look like a joke((

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
leptoon

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:50:44 PM

Hey. This is a project that really works. The developers have a sense of humor, so this project was created.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:55:56 PM

Hey. This is a project that really works. The developers have a sense of humor, so this project was created.
Are there any restrictions on buying tokens? For example, I want to buy 1000 tokens, can I do it?
leptoon

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:01:11 PM

Are there any restrictions on buying tokens? For example, I want to buy 1000 tokens, can I do it?
There are restrictions. Min. purchase 0.05 ETH - max. purchase 4999 ETH.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:06:24 PM

Well, I do not have enough money for such a large amount.  Grin
Does the project have a Bounty program?
leptoon

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:11:52 PM

Yes there is. It is allocated 2.5 million tokens of the total amount.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:17:11 PM

Is it not too little? Surely many users will want to do this. But will they have enough tokens?
leptoon

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:22:16 PM

Is it not too little? Surely many users will want to do this. But will they have enough tokens?
I do not know, bro. I hope that the developers have thought it over and they will not have problems.
This is in their interest.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:27:28 PM

I heard that Dana Luigi is the general director of the project. It's true?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: