Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:47:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Ethereum  (Read 8048 times)
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:39:46 PM

I think that as long as the ethereum changes, the price will increase as well.
So much is moving to ethereum and bitcoin is preferred over it.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 01:47:07 PM
Merited by zumrarthus (4)

The great future of the Ethereum will soon approach, the latest news from the Vitalik Buterin directly speak about the further development and improvement of its network. Plasma is a system of smart contracts, with the help of which it is planned to increase the productivity of the Ethereum network. The system was created by Vitalik Buterin and Joseph Poon, one of the creators of the Lightning Network. Plasma is an external level of smart contracts that are associated with the main blockbuster.
If the network capacity will be increased then the commission will decrease and the cost should increase many times.
Alina_kr

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:53:15 PM

U ETH very great prospects and potential.
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

burst.money

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:53:35 PM

Ethereum is most safely coin for me. Vitalik Buterin is a great chance for Ethereum. Ethereum is going to be the most permanent of the crypto currencies.
Yes I like the information. All coins depend on Ethereum based currency.  I hope that Ethereum future is more more better than bitcoin.I think Bitcoin price will increase over $2000 this year last.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:59:35 PM

It is promising, yes. For now. They said bitcoin is the KING and ethereum is the queen. It is because it nearly beats bitcoin. Eth's price significantly increases and no doubt about it's potential. But I don't think I can agree that eth will replace fiat. No way. Until now, cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and altcoins like ethereum are still in the process of testing their blockchain technology and testing it's effect in our economy.
kavinpoe

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:15:18 PM

If you watch the latest news, ethereum does not sleep )
There was a good idea from Vitalik about plasma. That will not steal coins from exchanges, respectively, will be more confidence
NIGHT_FOX_1

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:25:38 PM

ETH already has a lot of competitors. Do not have so many problems. But I believe in ETH because I own it))
vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:30:10 PM

Hi friends. I believe that the most promising project of the cryptocurrency market is Ethereum. Only around him I see a lot of work and constant news, for example here today - V. Buterin presents a solution for scaling the Plasma system for Ethereum.
And I plan to completely switch to this cryptocurrency. Maybe I'm wrong.
What say...
Also, I think that this is the best cryptocurrency (from those that are now on the market, because someone may be the best). But I always advise you to also keep a bitcoin in your portfolio, since all the same it is now the most important in the crypto world

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:45:17 PM

the future of etherium I think will be very good and this will benefit the etherium owner afterwards.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:01:35 PM

Hi friends. I believe that the most promising project of the cryptocurrency market is Ethereum. Only around him I see a lot of work and constant news, for example here today - V. Buterin presents a solution for scaling the Plasma system for Ethereum.
What say...
go ahead no ones stoppng you,of you think that your money is profitable in ethereum then jumo to the said coin,but dont blame your self for not trusting bitcoin that much,ethereum will never take the too because he will always be theecond coin after bitcoin
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:07:44 PM

i think futrue is eth,now bitcoin is leader whole market but eth will develop and maybe replace bitcoin in futrue,now so many token use smart contact of eth,
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:22:09 PM

the future of etherium I think will be very good and this will benefit the etherium owner afterwards.
The future of ethereum is very bright it will continues to develop. And this is why many users are into ethereum because of the good oppurtunity that we can have in the future. We invest and we can get of profit so ethereum is the best today.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Mr. Ar_Mongi

Activity: 332
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:34:45 PM

I think the near future will be good for Ethereum. He also will remain the second on-capitalization, perhaps will the third (if his overtake Ripple or something another). I think it will still be in the top 10 in terms of capitalization. If we talk about the distant future, it is not so simple: Ethereum will have to deal with other platforms for tokens: Cardano, Wawes and others.   

ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:43:48 PM

What say...

currently I see very many ICO projects that work with Ethereum shows that the technology blockchain from Ethereum is very useful and very helpful to startup who want to develop his project. from this I take the conclusion that the price of Ethereum will be able to compete with bitcoin, Soon.
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:56:24 PM

What say...

Yes, I agree. I still try to hold as much ETH.
ETH is still showing the stability needed and always improving the routes clearly, they are safer with the smart contract. This is a big step forward for the future. I noticed a nice review of this. "The amount of activity growing around a coded currency reflects the best of the exchange rate of that codified currency."
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:54:16 PM

In my opinion, due to the strong pressure on Bitcoin recently, Ethereum has serious chances to grow well this year.
I think, soon we will see how the Ethereum will overcome 2000 USD.

vasil777

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:17:06 PM

What say...
The Ethereum is really a very good and successful company that has won a large part of the market! but in order to maintain good positions in the market, it's imperative to get rid of it without it, the company is collapsing!
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:22:30 PM

You can switch anytime you want if you really believe it.
Yes I did it too. Although I like bitcoin more because of money.  Grin Ethereum also have that right moment when it is valuable. Plus when I want to support one ICO and buy their tokens, then I will have the Ethereum to buy. Let us just say it is better to be ready specially when a good service comes out with a promising project.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2190

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:26:08 PM

What say...
Ethereum is a platform for tokens and widely used in ICOs. But now Ethereum has a new strong competitors Neo and Cardano which might take some part of potential capitalization of ETH, therefore I advise you to buy some NEO and Cardano (ADA) coins into your investment portfolio. Take a look at the "Bounties" section. At least one ICO is on the blockchain of Cardano already.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:36:54 AM

I think that as long as the ethereum changes, the price will increase as well.
So much is moving to ethereum and bitcoin is preferred over it.
ETH is indeed doing a very good job in terms of the increase in the market value of ETH as the market value is increasing very much significantly and that it is really helping the ones who invested in this coin to have some very good amount of earnings too. The way people are using ETH for day trading and short term investment of money, I am very much hopeful that ETH is going to have a very bright future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: