Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:44:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to pick best signature campaign  (Read 6976 times)
lowlandrise (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:56:07 PM

What criteria do you guys use to pick your signature campaigns.  With some of them lasting 2-3 months it seems like a critical decision and I'm not quite sure how to go about it.  With all the scams out there I am fearful of picking a junker which not only hurts me but the people looking at my promotions.  I would like to have one picked out for when I switch over to Jr Member. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yommey

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:04:56 PM

Okay.. Taking part in a bounty is like investing in the project. In this case you are investing your time. And if you value time more than money,  you will realize that before you invest in any project you have to do your own study. You need to check the real use of the project and its potential adoption level. Check out the experience of the team behind it and also check their social activities . By social activities I mean how they respond to reasonable questions put forward by experienced members of the forum. If many higher ranking members are many on the project,  it's likely a good project.

Also,  note that the reward you get depends on the time you join the campaign and how many members are taking part with their ranks.  

Hope this helps a little?
sabakamedvet

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:09:41 PM

I just started with this so maybe it turns out I'm completely wrong here... but what I looked for was the following:

*Good project idea
*Enough people intrested in the project
*Good team
*Good bounty manager
*Enough funds distrubuted to bounty hunters

So basicly the same stuff I look for in an ICO except for the bounty part.

▃▃  ────▾ CURRENT ▾────  ▃▃
█ ▁ Get Paid to Play All Your Media ▁ █ (http://current.us/)
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:15:00 PM

Interesting a newbie account asking about signature campaign, you need to be a Jr.member to participate in most signature campaign, I will advice you to focus on building up your account rank before discussing a signature campaigns. Newsletter and likes of social media campaign you can start with

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 08:17:05 PM

choose a project you believe in. I think that 50% is a game of luck because you can not know how successful the project will be

ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:18:14 PM

There are many criteria to consider when choosing a good project, one of which is to see the project manager, the project bounty team, then you can see from the whitepaper of the project.

Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:19:20 PM

What criteria do you guys use to pick your signature campaigns.  With some of them lasting 2-3 months it seems like a critical decision and I'm not quite sure how to go about it.  With all the scams out there I am fearful of picking a junker which not only hurts me but the people looking at my promotions.  I would like to have one picked out for when I switch over to Jr Member. 

On picking up the best bounty campaign isn't hard for me because most of the time I am only participating on bounty campaigns that are being managed by veteran bounty campaign managers that knows how to handle and manage the participants and they know how to check them accordingly.
Because I do believe and as what I noticed that good ICOs are hiring good bounty campaign managers while bad ICOs or fake ICOs cannot afford to hire experienced bounty managers.
Minotus

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:22:09 PM

I am trying to work same bounty managers, there are some reliable ones. But the team and their social activities and the project are important factors for bounty campaigns. And I personally prefer to join them in short term.

husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:28:40 PM

I take risks and join to long term signature campaigns. I usually earn good money. I don't think you should definitely join a short term campaign.

awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:49:56 PM

For now focus in developing your account and when you get to at list Jr member you can talk of how to join signature campaign and how to choose the campaign to join, but the first thing to look out in signatures campaign is the potential of the project and who is managing the campaign and what reward it offers.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:50:38 PM

It is still a problem, forever. a good campaign is evaluated through several indicators: the trust bounty managers ( You can consult through their rank level
and management history) , good project idea, real project, Whitepaper of the project clear and detailed...however, all only 80%. The remaining 20% ​​is luck.

Make me great again
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:51:55 PM

Choose only those campaigns which is being managed by a reputable bounty campaign so that the risk of not getting paid after ICO would be lessen because these managers has been here for years that is why they know what project will achieve success or which one are going to fail at the end.Picking signatures are like picking ICOs and you need to consider a lot of things that i wont be enumerating today.

asena

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:55:51 PM

I think you should read the whitepaper, first. After of it, you can do some research about the team. And also, it can be good to take a look the bounty's forum page, to check whether the people have problems with the campaign or not.
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:56:21 PM

Your thinking is advance try to concentrate first in your rank when you reach the jr member then make a further research about the bounty or the ICO's and I suggest try to make a private message to the pioneer people here those people will help you a lot.

luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:58:13 PM

Of course we are looking for most profitable conditions, but also it's important to find great manager, which campaigns reached hard previously or just stably good results.
kinki32

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:05:43 PM

That same situation when you need to choose trusted ICO.
First of all:
 - Check their whitepaper, main problem and their solutions.
 - Check technical background from team, github, last jobs.
 - Check trusted advisors.
muhdatha

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:12:30 PM

After you have picked out your signature project please don't forget click the Trust of your Bounty manager and check negative comments. Especially by his bauntists.

beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:12:44 PM

The bounty needs to be selected carefully, as many bench projects have recently come to light, which either do not pay anything to bounty members, or pay a penny.  Also not a rare situation - the ICO could not raise funds and the project was closed, and all those who participated in the bounty were left without pay.  Minimize the risks of remaining without rewards by using the following rules: Find out about the manager who leads the bounty and look at him for information and feedback.  Icobench.com - viewing the rating of the ICO-company.  If the rating is lower than 3, participate in such a bounty does not make sense.  If you aspire for quality, not count, then you should pay attention only to projects with a rating of 4 or higher.  If you do not plan to pass KYC (identity check, you need to send copies of documents to get coins), then avoid projects marked as "KYC required".  But even if the ICO is marked as KYC, it does not mean 100% that the bounty members must also pass it - whether or not to pass KYC it is better to check directly with the manager.
buytheeffinD

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:15:27 PM

If your main objective is to avoid scam, then I would go for bounties that have telegram groups. These ones are less likely to have bots and scammers, because you need a number and not just signing up on the forums here.

aborjin

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:27:09 PM

Generally, the campaigns run by well-known signatories are good.You can also learn the credibility of the campaign through specific sites.You have to choose bounty campaigns like ico choices.

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: