Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:22:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to pick best signature campaign  (Read 6982 times)
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:45:25 AM

In general, I will do judgment according to the heat of the project, if a project's followers enough, so I'm sure I can make money from the ICO project, this is my sole purpose.

bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:52:37 AM

There are a lot of scam projects, so you have to research well about the project and the team involved with the project, read whitepaper, before the joining the signature campaign. As participating in a scam project is a waste of time and effort. I have participated a few scam projects before, wasting my precious time and effort.
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:55:00 AM

Generally, before joining a signature campaign, I will at least read more information from their website to understand more about the project, the team, the roadmap, etc. I like the ones that pay on a weekly basis. Some project will last for a few months and will pay in the end, generally I do not like those that last that long to get my coins.
dalesotpi

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:10:32 AM

What criteria do you guys use to pick your signature campaigns.  With some of them lasting 2-3 months it seems like a critical decision and I'm not quite sure how to go about it.  With all the scams out there I am fearful of picking a junker which not only hurts me but the people looking at my promotions.  I would like to have one picked out for when I switch over to Jr Member. 

Yeah 2-3 months is quite significant waste of time should you end up joining a scam of an ICO. Better participate in airdrop so you can have minimal time wasted, if and if, ICO is a scam.
But we can all avoid something if we just follow projects managed by trusted managers or those whom we have worked with before. same goes for developers. Always follow those you trust.
Biso

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:27:05 AM

Okay.. Taking part in a bounty is like investing in the project. In this case you are investing your time. And if you value time more than money,  you will realize that before you invest in any project you have to do your own study. You need to check the real use of the project and its potential adoption level. Check out the experience of the team behind it and also check their social activities . By social activities I mean how they respond to reasonable questions put forward by experienced members of the forum. If many higher ranking members are many on the project,  it's likely a good project.

Also,  note that the reward you get depends on the time you join the campaign and how many members are taking part with their ranks.  

Hope this helps a little?

Thanks, although I already knew about the doing "my own due diligence" the idea to check the answers of experienced members is actually a good one!
potatocrasher69

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:57:43 PM

The bounty should be chosen deliberately, the same number of projects have as of late become visible, which either don't pay anything to abundance individuals, or pay a penny. For the most part, the campaign keep running by understanding the signatures are good. You can likewise take in the validity of the crusade through particular destinations. read about the abundance on the off chance that it sounds cool and fascinating at that point pull out all the stops. To pick best campaign is to look on abundance pool and read about task.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:23:21 PM

Participating the signature campaign is my favorite activity right now in joining the bounty program. Yeah, commonly, I will consider some terms as int he followings:
1. Look at the bounty campaign manager, commonly choose the high rank or the experienced manager with good track-record
2. Look at the ICO project, whether it is trusted and promising or not
3. Never forget to see the softcap of the project
4. Then, analyze the token allocation and percentage for the bounty, and deeply percentage for the signature program, commonly I will choose the percentage over than 20% for signature only
5. Choose the signature rule that doesn't give or obligate the difficult task
Those are available to be the reference for joining the signature program.
I think, investing our time and energy in the signature campaign will be okay, for the reward is also big.
leeroyj

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:25:20 PM

I am trying to work same bounty managers, there are some reliable ones. But the team and their social activities and the project are important factors for bounty campaigns. And I personally prefer to join them in short term.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:33:35 PM

I think you might need to invest your time on those icos that are be promoted by professionals signatures campaign manager like yahoo. I trust on this guy because he always take his time to analyze a projects before collecting for promotion here.
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:38:17 PM

First i look in bounty pool and read about project and i read the requirements for the campaign and i will not join a bad ICOs because it could be a scam.
if we ICOs we are join are scam,we will not be paid anything
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:41:25 PM

First needs to check if your rank is allowed to participate. Review the project itself if the poject is unique, promising and with a solid dev team through their whitepaper. Look for experienced and  reputable bounty manager as it will be a great factor. Do not go bounty for too long if there are available like 3 to 4 weeks or join atleast the last 3 weeks of the bounty.
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:52:56 PM

When I choose a signature bounty I check the following:
- How prospective is the project
- How much is bounty budget for signature campaign
- How many participants are there
- How difficult the rules are.
Usually I take a signature of a project, which I would like to invest in.
kortwyss

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:02:45 PM

First of all I check the project, whitepaper, team and so on. Anyway this project must be valuable, or it's no sense to take part in bounty campaign. Then I check the percentage of distributied tokens for bounty campaign and the amount of members. So, no secrets and nothing special I think.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:09:48 PM

I rely on the reputation of the campaign manager. Of course, the analysis of project materials is also much aditional, but all the same in the community the most important is the reputation of people. The analysis of social media is also a good example.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:37:30 PM

It is a simple but little bit difficult.
Before looking at the percentage allocation for the signature campaign, it is better to research:
1. the Manager bounty (good manager bounty will have good track record and experience and professionalism
2. Good ICO
3. Good token allocation for all bounty campaigns4. Percentage or stakes of the signature campaign
4. The simple rules for posting

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:43:52 PM

It is a simple but little bit difficult.
Before looking at the percentage allocation for the signature campaign, it is better to research:
1. the Manager bounty (good manager bounty will have good track record and experience and professionalism
2. Good ICO
3. Good token allocation for all bounty campaigns4. Percentage or stakes of the signature campaign
4. The simple rules for posting
Well said, it is very helpful for signing bounty participants, but sometimes a high reward bounty has a long duration.
Now I will wearing my signature for 14 weeks,if it ends up being scam or ico failure, it is very unfortunate.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:46:57 PM

Manager is the best actor of bounty campaigns.
I usually looks for guanteed campaigns and ongoing business models.
And always check the pool allocation for signature.
I am now in XYO but i think its not going to give me nice amounts.
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:53:31 PM

You need to look who's managing the signature campaign that you're planning to join with because good bounty managers are skilled people that suit to this kind of system, I know you don't want to end to a campaign that will scam you and take your efforts without giving you a pay. Next is the campaign itself, the rules and the rank need to qualify to that campaign. And if you found a good campaign with good salary and duration you will surely enjoy supporting it and your post history will be look good to qualify to your next campaign if ever the last one ended.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:54:40 PM

Well, there are a few factors needed for a good ICO, you can check these out first.
You should consider first a good campaign manager, one who is trusted and also very active. You must check the poject itself, check the whitepaper and the roadmap because you will more about the purpose of the project, it’s offered technology and if it has a potential in the future. You should consider as well the team behind it if they have past achievements on business or developed some good projects. With these, you can lessen the risk of it being a failure and make a high chance of success.
Igorgnome

Activity: 252

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:57:58 PM

Friend, you need to be patient and devote 1-2 days to find a good company signatures. Perfect not find, but you can find the most suitable. I try to participate in high-quality and promising projects that have a chance to raise good money. In addition, the number of people is important. You can calculate the possible profits and decide whether you are willing to waste your time. It is better to choose a project that is interesting to you not only as an opportunity to earn.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: