Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:40:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to pick best signature campaign  (Read 6982 times)
tera do

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:44:44 AM

focus on building up your account rank and choose project that you interested in
lexavl88

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:48:02 AM

I pick signature campaign  by checking bitcointalk thread, whitepaper, The Hard cap and soft cap target of the ICO. A very competent and trusted Campaign manager here in bitcointalk, and If the white paper is well presented and the team has experience in cryptocurrency.
Best advice ever! I am particularly pleased that someone else looks at the Manager. After all, a lot depends on him. How much he will fight for the payouts and how honest he will be with the hunters.
haithomocduong

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:01:08 AM

To date, no one can be sure whether the project is a promising project or not, now with well-known fraud project managers, but I am also guided by managers and look at the table, how many high-ranking participants accept their signature.
haithomocduong

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:03:25 AM

The most important thing is that there should be a large fund for this campaign, and that there are few participants
Of course, the higher the rank on the forum - the better, but it's impossible to raise it ...
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:17:07 AM

According to my experience, professional bounty teams have a lower probability of bouncing scams.For example, Amazix, Tokensuite then screened for bounty through ICO rating. Hope to be helpful to you.
almanPeter

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:11:49 PM

I’m really interested in the new project - Socratus. Personally, I think that you have to look at every aspect very carefully when you made a decision to invest money.  I studied this project quite well and now I can say with no doubt that it’s a good idea to invest in it.
 It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform with instant claim payment products for insurance companies. They already have worked with quite a big diversity of insurances such as e-commerce, cyber insurance, personal accident. This project seems really promising.
rosycrypto12

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:06:57 PM

Firstly,you need to be a Jr.member to participate in signature campaign. I will advice you to focus on building up your account rank before discussing a signature campaigns. Choose only those campaigns which is being managed by a reputable bounty campaign. I think firstly you should read the whitepaper. After that you can do some research about the development team,technical background of the team.
thuthi13

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:45:45 AM

dying the project, I primarily look at the idea and the team. as well as what they really promote projects and ideas for people. what issues does the platform deal with and is there any sense in this for the initiation and implementation of the project. Smiley Smiley
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:31:21 AM

I look at the number of participants and the duration of the campaign. Also, to focus on the idea and the project team

Navneet1120

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:36:17 AM

The best way to pick the best signature campaign is to study about that project and about the team, what kind of experience do they have and then invest in it.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 11:23:38 AM

Signature campaign is the main and huge gaining source in this forum because user can join only one signature campaign a once so in all signature campaigns participants are less o the rewards will be high.But you have to study in dip about that signature like selecting an ICO. And in signature campaign you have to post 10-15 your own posts in this forum per week and the reward is so high And if you interested, you can join REMME signature campaign for signature. You can join here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3797294.0    And the main think is its listed in CMC and check all details here:  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/remme/ .

krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:56:23 AM

I look at the number of participants and the duration of the campaign. Also, to focus on the idea and the project team

Duration of he campaign is something one should give most importance because:

1) If you are participating in a campaign which is running for few months and had paid all members, it a solid proof that it is a genuine project. A new project might be scam

2) Another benefit is that you are guaranteed a pay for longer time provided you meet all the requirements of the campaign and follow the forum rules.

Signature available for rent
BruceJu

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:09:51 PM

This is very simple. The signature I chose was one I liked very much. After it's on the platform I will purchase the item. I think you must find your favorite project!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:10:49 PM

What criteria do you guys use to pick your signature campaigns.  With some of them lasting 2-3 months it seems like a critical decision and I'm not quite sure how to go about it.  With all the scams out there I am fearful of picking a junker which not only hurts me but the people looking at my promotions.  I would like to have one picked out for when I switch over to Jr Member. 

For me whether a campaign takes 2-3 months time frame it would not be a problem. As long the campaign has a good reliable team, a good product, and manage by a reputable campaign manager I know I'm in good hands.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:14:13 PM

What criteria do you guys use to pick your signature campaigns.  With some of them lasting 2-3 months it seems like a critical decision and I'm not quite sure how to go about it.  With all the scams out there I am fearful of picking a junker which not only hurts me but the people looking at my promotions.  I would like to have one picked out for when I switch over to Jr Member. 

For me whether a campaign takes 2-3 months time frame it would not be a problem. As long the campaign has a good reliable team, a good product, and manage by a reputable campaign manager I know I'm in good hands.

Yes, even i can agree with you because even sometimes there is a problem with the campaign after two-month completion even though they have a good team. Sometime the owners will cheat the managers and bounty managers and in this, we cannot do anything, sometimes it is impossible to find the good campaign.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:15:05 PM

you should review any bounty program as if you are reviewing an ICO, your bounty participation will only be a success if the ICO reach success and meets hardcap.
Now,next is about the scams, dont join your campaigns with new bounty managers, lookout for established ones who are in the field since long time, this make sure that you get paid after the bounty program is completed. Rest you will learn with experience about which one to join and which one to leave.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 12:20:36 PM

I like to look at the project first to see if it is something that is needed and can solve the problem. I then look at the Team and also the bounty manager that is taking on the job. I know if the bounty manager is good, it most likely will be a very good project as well or at least half decent. I also check duration and how much of the bounty has already been raised and if at least the soft cap can be reached. I now check that as before i did not usually check that out.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:21:02 PM

To choose a good ICO project as well as a good signature campaign, you need to have the knowledge and experience in selecting your own ICO. Frequently, before participating in bounty campaigns, I often research ICO projects at ICO evaluation websites such as icodrops and i also choose bounties on the site as well.
shollyen

Activity: 344
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:06:07 PM

I think one needs to make research aswell in order not to fall into wrong hands, when laying hands on a project for campaigns, you could make research on the team manager himself and also people's experience on the previous projects from the manager.because it really hurts to campaign for a project  and not paid or discover it is  scam
Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:11:09 PM

I believe that the choice of signature should be approached as follows: the evaluation of various portals, media, pool of bounty, as well as the idea of the product. Here is my way of choice of signature.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: