Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:31:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to pick best signature campaign  (Read 6980 times)
vivuta114

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:52:39 PM

Interesting a newbie account asking about signature campaign, you need to be a Jr.member to participate in most signature campaign, I will advice you to focus on building up your account rank before discussing a signature campaigns. Newsletter and likes of social media campaign you can start with
svobodnyi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:54:46 PM

Just like any other bounty campaign! You need to see the project itself, the team, the idea, to study thoroughly. If the project inspires confidence - then look how much money is allocated to the bounty and how many participants already ...

JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:55:17 PM

consider first the popularity and rating of the project because it will all be nonsense if the campaign would fail. No matter how big the allocation in signature campaign, if it is a failed project, rewards will not exist. So for me, the project is the one to be prioritized when you sre talking about choosing a campaign of your choice.

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:57:23 PM

Some factors to be considered are legitimacy of the project, real people or team, complete documents, an interesting project or idea and if you want to be sure if a campaign will be successful or not join bounty signature campaigns that successful on presale or the soft capacity is already reached.

ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:10:59 PM

What criteria do you guys use to pick your signature campaigns.  With some of them lasting 2-3 months it seems like a critical decision and I'm not quite sure how to go about it.  With all the scams out there I am fearful of picking a junker which not only hurts me but the people looking at my promotions.  I would like to have one picked out for when I switch over to Jr Member. 

Generally, you can never be insured by a bad ICO project or a bad campaign. Always before you get involved in a campaign, you need to do a very detailed research of it. What is the idea, what is the team, what they are targeting, and so on. But even if everything looks OK, you may have chosen the wrong campaign again.  Undecided

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
lallanlion97

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:41:54 AM

Interesting a newbie account asking about signature campaign, you need to be a Jr.member to participate in most signature campaign, I will advice you to focus on building up your account rank before discussing a signature campaigns. Newsletter and likes of social media campaign you can start with
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:46:40 AM

Simple, But check whether the project you are participating is a legit one and by a trusted bounty manager. Them check the total allocation and allocation for signature campaign. This helps you to get the most of the campaign.

Blah blah
hamlong99

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:51:22 AM

Find the good one by researching about their project, how good the idea, how about the team that working on project and development, how about the markets responses about the project.
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:01:24 AM

choosing good signature campaign is base on the project proposal, bounty allocation, number of participants participated on the bounty signature campaign. always read white paper when every time you join bounty campaign, by knowing all the details by the said project.
Platon ES

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:29:49 AM

There are a lot of criteria how to choice the Signature company for me. But in addition I try to choose short-term projects. But one of subscription company appear too long, unfortunately.
haipzh99999

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:48:28 PM

Good signature campaigns depend on how how the project you are working for can achieve their final goal: getting the product to work so people will actually need their tokens/coins. If the project is not feasible the signature campaign is likely not to pay much. You can choose to join campaigns managed by experienced managers like sylon and amazix bounties. Meanwhile, take time to read about any project before joining the campaign.
Usui-Chan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:23:49 PM

You can always search for the project first before joining, if you think that it will become more successful, then join the campaign. There are ICO rankers everywhere online, you can compare the ratings within each other then decide whether it will be worth your time to join the bounty for that project.
sdifuasjnz8888

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:22:15 PM

the criteria for a good bounty campaign that is, seen from the project, whitepaper, a good team and active every time, roadmap goes well, always update on social media. That way you can follow the bounty with minimum rank jr. member or with the rules bounty manager.
anjanseal

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:25:09 PM

Picking signature campaign you want to participate is like gamble, you have to risk. When choosing best signature campaign you must study their platform and think of the potential of the project. If a project is not based on a team with good performance and skill, then the project is in danger. Because success in a project lies in the concept as well as the team. A team with high integrity will quickly and easily attract investors to be willing to buy their products so that it can accelerate to achieve targeted sales.  Grin Grin
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 04:28:12 PM

What criteria do you guys use to pick your signature campaigns.  With some of them lasting 2-3 months it seems like a critical decision and I'm not quite sure how to go about it.  With all the scams out there I am fearful of picking a junker which not only hurts me but the people looking at my promotions.  I would like to have one picked out for when I switch over to Jr Member. 

Most of the times i use Bountyhive,  but then i also get recommendations from friends

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
websing

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:31:59 PM

The gift needs to be carefully chosen, as many recent bench projects are revealed, which either do not pay anything to give members, or pay a dime. Nor is it a rare situation - the ICO can not raise funds and projects are closed, and everyone participating in bounty is left unpaid. Minimize the remaining risk without prizes using the following rules: Find out about the manager who leads the gift and look at it for information and feedback.
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:35:17 PM

You can always search for the project first before joining, if you think that it will become more successful, then join the campaign. There are ICO rankers everywhere online, you can compare the ratings within each other then decide whether it will be worth your time to join the bounty for that project.
A good signature campaign must be built from a good ICO project and so it is important to first find a potential ICO project. Then consider the requirements and rewards of participating in the signature campaign, if it meets your needs then join and complete it.

djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:48:46 PM

That is right because that is the first thing to do so that it will be able to join any kind of bounty campaign and through research you can choose the right and exact bounties for you. Aside from that to rank the account is the hardest part for now but to join bounties is easy way to go.
Chrisjay

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:56:02 PM

If you are new here its really hard to find a good signature campaign. But i advice to you look for a bounty manager that has good rank , many succes bounty program
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:01:46 PM

If you are new here its really hard to find a good signature campaign. But i advice to you look for a bounty manager that has good rank , many succes bounty program
Nowadays, there's a lot of issues in signature campaign so to be able to pick the good one to participate I, better to read every details and the purpose why they promote there project and I would like to research more if there platform are not copied .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: