Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 06:27:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to pick best signature campaign  (Read 6982 times)
gemnuryu

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:55:22 PM

Pick just those battles which is being overseen by a legitimate abundance crusade so the danger of not getting paid after ICO would be reduce in light of the fact that these supervisors has been here for quite a long time that is the reason they recognize what venture will make progress or which one will come up short at the end.Picking marks resemble picking ICOs and you have to consider a great deal of things that I wont count today.
Iamaslisumit

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:58:51 PM

First You Should Research About That Project read their whitepaper and team info and check their social media ratings.
LyudvigDD

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:03:07 PM

I choose bounty projects with Icodrops or those run by an Amazix group. Basically there are good projects and there is no scum. Also these projects basically collect money quickly.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:06:23 PM

Pick just those battles which is being overseen by a legitimate abundance crusade so the danger of not getting paid after ICO would be reduce in light of the fact that these supervisors has been here for quite a long time that is the reason they recognize what venture will make progress or which one will come up short at the end.Picking marks resemble picking ICOs and you have to consider a great deal of things that I wont count today.
In choosing signature campaign we must able to read there platform and every details in order to avoid regrets at the end , or we can go for signal who have a lot of experience in terms of that. Be sure that those who manage there project is much trusted and popular in this site of blockchain technology.
bloodmoongreen

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:06:59 PM

It is very difficult to determine whether the company will be successful. It is worth reading the Technical document. Whether the community is active . Alas, but way to there is no.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:10:44 PM

It is very difficult to determine whether the company will be successful. It is worth reading the Technical document. Whether the community is active . Alas, but way to there is no.
of course, if you want to pick the best signature campaign. you must set requirement in yourself, they need to reached your standards. so in survey, this is very big help to find the best bounty or signature campaign. you need also to look at theri ratings if it is good. if it is popular and trusted. then you need to know if their project is good. you need to fulfill the standard you want to pick what the best bounty campaign and this is the standards i set. i hope it help.
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:16:03 PM

What criteria do you guys use to pick your signature campaigns.  With some of them lasting 2-3 months it seems like a critical decision and I'm not quite sure how to go about it.  With all the scams out there I am fearful of picking a junker which not only hurts me but the people looking at my promotions.  I would like to have one picked out for when I switch over to Jr Member.  

Participating in signature campaign is really nice...  It is profitable also because a lots bounty manager allocate more in signature campaign... But choose and select carefully though it is very easy to participate in some campaign but we need to be selective... It is great to participate in signature bounty campaign...  There are a lots a legit bounty campaign but it needs us to research for us to make sure we will not lose our time and effort participating in it...
Tumteam

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:23:37 AM

What criteria do you folks use to pick your mark battles. With some of them enduring 2-3 months it appears like a basic choice and I'm not exactly beyond any doubt how to go about it. With every one of the tricks out there I am dreadful of picking a junker which harms me as well as the general population taking a gander at my advancements. I might want to have one chosen for when I change over to Jr Member.
bartolomeo

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:30:46 AM

What criteria do you guys use to pick your signature campaigns.  With some of them lasting 2-3 months it seems like a critical decision and I'm not quite sure how to go about it.  With all the scams out there I am fearful of picking a junker which not only hurts me but the people looking at my promotions.  I would like to have one picked out for when I switch over to Jr Member. 

mate there are so many signature here using in our forum try to make a further research which will make you gain good coins and make you get good profit, good luck to the project you will be participating with your signature,

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
HornChrist

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:42:17 AM

You can’t predict is it good or is it bad. You can’t get the best if there would be some system to pick the best then everyone would pick it and in the end the share would be very small.
You need a good logical thinking and good luck , read about campaign, study and just think do people gonna invest in it. Take your time and choose wisely.
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:48:50 AM

first thing first is check the project and team behind it, i've like utility coin/token rather than security token/coin, after you sure the project and team is legit the next step you should do is check the bounty pool, choose as bast as you can recieve with your rank, in some bounty campaign, reward gap among ranking is so unfair, choose the most fair allocation as best as you can
Hujeamol

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:03:29 PM

What criteria do you all utilization to pick your mark battles. With some of them enduring 2-3 months it appears like a basic choice and I'm not exactly beyond any doubt how to go about it. With every one of the tricks out there I am frightful of picking a junker which harms me as well as the general population taking a gander at my advancements. I might want to have one selected for when I change over to Jr Member.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:18:52 PM

Firstly i choose anyone signature, which in last always pays me sometime less or sometime zero. But 3 months back, i get new criteria to choose best and high pay signature campaign. First of all choose that signature campaign which has limited participant. Second, always see it's website! If it is trusted by all ICO companys then it will always pay you high. Last but not least, always choose that signature campaign which run by high rank manager.
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:28:07 PM

In order to choose the right ICO project as well as a good signature campaign, you need to have the knowledge and experience in selecting your own ICO. Frequently, before participating in any bounty campaigns, I often research ICO projects at ICO evaluation websites such as icobench, icoreview, icomarket, which will give us an overview of the potential of the project, Also update the social news on that ICO enhance making a good decision.
opobo4real

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:35:10 PM

I came to hear to learn
Because I have been searching for a right place to pick genuine signatures campaign
Some projects would tell you that they are unable to meet their softcap after all the tasks you
Perform for them.
At the end you would not be entitled to any token.
Which makes bounty frustrating at times.
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 10:45:22 PM

What criteria do you guys use to pick your signature campaigns.  With some of them lasting 2-3 months it seems like a critical decision and I'm not quite sure how to go about it.  With all the scams out there I am fearful of picking a junker which not only hurts me but the people looking at my promotions.  I would like to have one picked out for when I switch over to Jr Member. 

The very first thing I look into is the bounty manager. A project or an ICO that has a credible manager will have a greater chance of success. A manager's track record would pretty much tell us the direction of an ICO. But of course, there is no perfect manager. Even if the manager does have an excellent bounty history it doesn't mean everything is a-ok! There is still the possibility for failure. So we as bounty hunters should prepare ourselves for that.

kyra0018

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:52:04 PM

In choosing the best signature campaign, you must know the project well, if it has the best team, the best project and if it is the best ICO.
seviandyosi

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:23:47 PM

Yes I have a project that I think is good is through the bounty project that has the airdrop. And I do an analysis team and manejer developers. And I see the sale of tokens are token sales derived from original investors or not. By looking at it we can already determine if we will join or not.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:16:04 AM

There are so many extended bounty campaign. It means the investment not reach the softcap. Dying the project, I primarily look at the idea and the team. as well as what they really promote projects and ideas for people. what issues does the platform deal with and is there any sense in this for the initiation and implementation of the project. I have been two campaign that extended.
Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:27:39 AM

There are so many extended bounty campaign. It means the investment not reach the softcap. Dying the project, I primarily look at the idea and the team. as well as what they really promote projects and ideas for people. what issues does the platform deal with and is there any sense in this for the initiation and implementation of the project. I have been two campaign that extended.

That's right. We should understand what is the purpose of the project and how can it help the people and how it could be sustainable. Think you're an investor and you'll be picky in choosing your bounty campaign because at the first place even there's a no money involve we at least put our time here. Also you should be believing the project for you to hold and gain more profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: