Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:05:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to pick best signature campaign  (Read 6980 times)
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 02:15:06 PM

What criteria do you guys use to pick your signature campaigns.  With some of them lasting 2-3 months it seems like a critical decision and I'm not quite sure how to go about it.  With all the scams out there I am fearful of picking a junker which not only hurts me but the people looking at my promotions.  I would like to have one picked out for when I switch over to Jr Member. 

If you want to choose best signature campaign then you need to check every project carefully. You need to check it is real or fake bounty. You need to check their team members and you need to check how many people are interested on your selected projects. Then you can choose that bounty for signature.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DonTsTop

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

I just started with this so maybe it turns out I'm completely wrong here... but what I looked for was the following:

*Good project idea
*Enough people intrested in the project
*Good team
*Good bounty manager
*Enough funds distrubuted to bounty hunters

So basicly the same stuff I look for in an ICO except for the bounty part.
I also take my time to look out for all these when I am looking for a good signature campaign to join because I believe these are some of the important things to note before joining the group for you nt to end up in a scam project.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:22:31 PM

first of all you should check the project of that bounty campaign like you are investing in. if you are 100% satisfied by the project and its team you can check bounty distribution amount and participant quantity. if they are ok you can join.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:25:05 PM

Well atleast 1 of money you have to spend,spend Analytics,where some promised interest payments for the bounty,how many people are already involved in the signature,and then more importantly what the project team what they have already implemented projects,its experience in this field,EICTA for the idea of the project,whether it populaarne in the crypto world?!
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Swipe!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:25:05 PM

Currently everything depends on the projects success, other factors are not so important, because if project can't collect money all tokens are wortheless.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:16:39 AM

Those coins behind which there is a really useful product are good. They have a future and they will constantly develop. And coins without the product will not survive for a long time.
RemBlanc

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:42:08 PM

When I am choosing signature campaign, I always research and ask about it. I am reading their project carefully and sometimes I am talking with one of the member about their project. In that way you can be sure that you got good signature campaign. If you won't research about the campaign that interest you, there will be a high chance that you might get scam.
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:53:03 PM

at the present time it is very hard to choose the best signature campaign. The time has changed, the market  has changed too. You can try to avoid 100% of the scam, but choosing the best of the best is unlikely to work out.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
slavsole2017

Activity: 299

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:15:58 PM

First of all, look and learn the crypto project itself, look at how many tokens are allocated to the company's bounty, and how many percentages are allocated to the signature company.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:26:02 PM

First of all, look and learn the crypto project itself, look at how many tokens are allocated to the company's bounty, and how many percentages are allocated to the signature company.
It seems to me that first of all it is necessary to study the information about the company, because even if the company's total Pool Bounty is higher and the percentage for signing the company is also large, this does not guarantee good earnings, especially if the project is of little prospect.
gabagandalf

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:26:18 PM

important to me are the bounty manager, rating and the team behind the ico / bountie. rhese three factors are already a good foundation stone. of course, the rest has to fit.
vinayak2628
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:28:55 PM

You can find pretty number of signature campaign in bounty section. But you should choose right one. Because not every project is good. Hence choose good legit project...
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:30:41 PM

You can choose by seeing the enthusiasm of the community about the campaign. You can also see ratings from rating sites. Because that will give you more trust. The rest is only the factor of income that is in you. If you are lucky, you will get a good project.
MyAnh

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:38:19 PM

There are many criteria to consider when choosing a good project . I would choose a signature campaign with a creative project, good backing and larger interest from investors, also higher stakes .
kz06

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:52:20 PM

A decent undertaking is dictated by the extent of task , colleagues , white paper , social exercises , site and so on. These things gives you smart thought about the particular undertaking that how it will be valuable in future. In the event that the venture is great , signature campaign is likewise great.
Kulitha

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 05:57:26 PM

For me, I make bounty campaign list  that have potential to do a successful ICO. For that I usually use ico tracking sites and history of bounty manager.  Among that list i select the campaign that have biggest allocation for signature campaign.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:08:05 PM

The best strategy this time is choose the campaign which limit number of participants, to prevent cheaters and multi accounts. Or you can choose a campaign which paid by BTC or ETH, or other listed currencies.
Md Saykat Nazir
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:10:54 PM

at first, even as I did now not recognize something within the cryptocurrency, I looked for the mythical and heroes, examine their signature and set myself. however now i am analyzing the product cautiously.
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:19:10 PM

Find out about the manager who is managing the bounty and look at him for information and feedback.  Icobench.com - viewing the rating of the ICO-company.  If the rating is lower than 3, participate in such a bounty does not make sense.  If you aspire for quality, not count, then you should pay attention only to projects with a rating of 4 or higher. Read what the project is about so that you can know what the project is about. 
loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:25:26 PM

I regularly watch Arteezy's campaigns. He has a lot of interesting and meaningful campaigns and has achieved great success.
Of course, sometimes the bounty management team has a good reputation, you will be safe to work and not worry about your stakes. But I think it's not the most important element of campaign selection. Ideas, team devs is the element I first verified when choosing a campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: