Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:54:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What now?  (Read 478 times)
Dolarin (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:06:19 PM

When I started to explore blockchain and crypto I was more interested in this technology, not the opportunity to make money on it. Now i just making money. Has changed is your attitude towards crypto?
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:08:23 PM

I'm still interested in both. But the future of this technology is more exciting. Wouldn't it feel good for us early adopters to know that this is the future. It's right in from us and that keeps me excited.

joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:14:22 PM

Depends on your personality,if you are into the technology you wont mind the money that you can earn but if you are into the money thing that would be your goal and time cannot change that fact.As you said you are into technology at first  and now you are into the money you will be categorized now as enthusiast and not just an investor.

luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:21:06 PM
Merited by aalborg (1)

Unfortunately yes. Views changed because of some reasons:
1) People trying make money now by creating ICO, but they don't try to create something new, that will change the world.
2) Previous variant is the best one, because sometimes token doesn't even reaches listing. A lot of scam nowadays.
That's why we are loosing our interest.
ilnick

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:30:45 PM

I have the same situation. Opportunities for earnings are fascinating. This industry has not yet developed, and from here it is already actively raising money. This significantly slows development, many can understand this, but money ...
Trancelator

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

Professional Dutch translations

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:35:48 PM

I never was interested in the technical part. I'm in it for the money. Nothing else.
bornforfreedom

Activity: 203
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:53:50 PM

I'm still very interested and that's why I only invest in what I believe in. Recently just jumped in on IoT Chain (ITC). Rival to IOTA with great tech. https://iotchain.io/

I own a lot of devices connect to IoT, so the security of my personal info is very important to me. And that's just an example.
freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:56:28 PM

My attitude has not changed. As it was interesting - so still and interesting. Every day they produce and invent something new.
Risotto

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:06:19 PM

I love the blockchain system, i never changed my behavior and will not change
Everything ends, blockchain remains. The crypto world comes and goes
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:10:56 PM

When I started to explore blockchain and crypto I was more interested in this technology.
It seems to me that you're getting tedious with crypto related technologies ? Right ?
I think crypto is a larger "than to be boring " field coz there are always new features / tips that be can explored & knowledge quantity that we can acquire is really huge
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:21:37 PM

I was spilt when I got involved and I believe I have shifted over 60% into tech and 40% into money. While I still care and want to make money, it isn't my primary objective here anymore. I understand that if I work hard and smart money will come, but my chances to make the world better for others is limited. It is for this reason, I dedicate myself more to humanity rather than myself anymore.

btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:22:57 PM

I was spilt when I got involved and I believe I have shifted over 60% into tech and 40% into money. While I still care and want to make money, it isn't my primary objective here anymore. I understand that if I work hard and smart money will come, but my chances to make the world better for others is limited. It is for this reason, I dedicate myself more to humanity rather than myself anymore.
Find something else to do while your money in an investment. If you think about your coins a lot, you will sell them.
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:23:32 PM

My has not changed, because as soon as I learned I was immediately interested in earning money in this market, technology is certainly interesting but money first of all.
#Bentley

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:25:52 PM

Everyone is interested in money. I do not see anything wrong with the fact that you started earning money. You do what you like. I think it's a normal.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 10:28:25 PM

I first got interested in blockchain technologies because of the opportunity to make money. But now, I am breathing crpyto stuff, I want to explore more and more and delve into the deep abbys that is the blockchain. I enjoy it, it doesn't even feel like working. Hell, I know what working 8-16 feels like, but this isn't it. Being able to do something from the chair behind your PC is an amazing feeling to me. And that is what I always wanted and crpyto helped me. Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:34:33 PM

if your sole purpose is making money then eth founder vitalik as well as ltc founder charlee said that it is just beginning and crypto is high volatile asset ,
it can be dipped near to 0 any time .
only invest the reasonable amount of money in it.

but its future is inevitable , so have interest on learning this tech .  it is my most fav tech after internet .
Noelnada

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:37:19 PM

Well, I did not really got into the technology before I received my first Bitcoin as a payment for a service. So my first contact with crypto was money, not the technology, I got really into it as soon as I studied the subject of course.

Now I don't really know where I stand, am I here for the money ? I don't earn that much...but that could change, who knows... Am I here for the technology ? I am not a developer and not a coder so, all I can do is help with ideas and concepts but yes of course the technology and the philosophy are interesting me a lot.

The first crypto project I got really attracted to and feel like I contributed a bit to is DeepOnion. It has a clear vision for a privacy-oriented cryptocurrency with many fascinating features being developed including a democratic system. The community is pretty welcoming and supportive, from wherever you come from or whoever you are, give it a try, come visit : https://deeponion.org/community/

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:40:30 PM

When I started to explore blockchain and crypto I was more interested in this technology, not the opportunity to make money on it. Now i just making money. Has changed is your attitude towards crypto?
In my opinion you can earn money by Blockchain technology, and can also take care of it. Since this technology is not applied anywhere else than the cryptocurrencies, it is best to use it for making money for a while. Of course, you can't understand fully the details of this improved tecnology, because this is a technology of future.
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:44:28 PM

Crypto in which i invested its for long time to hold an its based on future technology mostly tech based on AI
Bounties i earn a use to make money for now an trade daily
billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:47:57 PM

Personally, I always think cryptocurrency as a speculative tool, and never took into account the technology itself. After all, now, technology is increasingly coming to the masses and the course only falls. Speculative games

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: