Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:07:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC to hit $3k ?  (Read 1260 times)
iamsether

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:39:27 PM

In my personal opinion, it will not fall until that low.
But, even if that is right, I see the opportunity to invest more when it reached that low, and hold it for longer term.

My thoughts exactly. I am still in the process of not accepting Bitcoin with a $3k rate but what else can we do since we can't control how the market will be in favor of BTC. I'll be keeping some cash then and be ready for the dip since I am sure if it breaks resistance, there's no stopping it and probably our last chance to see the value of BTC at its lowest before it rises up its value.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NIGHT_FOX_1

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:42:10 PM

I think that this will not happen. Maxim's fall is 6k. Simply etogo will not allow depositors!
wenzuo

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:43:10 PM

But, even if that is right, I see the opportunity to invest more when it reached that low, and hold it for longer term.

My thoughts exactly. I am still in the process of not accepting Bitcoin with a $3k rate but what else can we do since we can't control how the market will be in favor of BTC. I'll be keeping some cash then and be ready for the dip since I am sure if it breaks resistance, there's no stopping it and probably our last chance to see the value of BTC at its lowest before it rises up its value.

According to my experience and view, the price of btc may fall again and again, but it will not hit that price, a simple question is who may sell at that price? Now, the trading volume is low, that means no much guys are selling their btc.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:29:06 PM

lol , for me it looks like someone whant to buy dips )) there is a strong support at 6000 level , I think in a worst scenario btc can down to this level , but not lower . Stay aware from all of this manipulation , they are just trying to get your bitcoins for free )))
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:45:29 PM

hard to predict, but I'm sure bitcoin will not go down to $ 3k. it might be if it goes back to $5-6k, but for $3k I think it's tough...we just predict the price,but in crypto world,everything is possible...
denulh

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:05:04 PM

Well as per  this TA, it will hit $3k by June 2018. Please look in to interesting analysis  here,

https://twitter.com/SwenLink

I think you should consider those predictions just a way to get reference informations, and not everything they said can become true, also you should think bitcoin can never drop that low, in just short time, rightnow the market is green slowly again, so it will be very hard for anyone think bitcoin will drop to 3000$ in few months.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:09:32 PM

Yeah good hopes always. We should keep the scenario that is going to happen in all positive ways and it doesn't matter if it falls down to 3k or even below. We should be very opportunistic while while looking forward to make investment. This people who are willing to buy at low will love to see bitcoin falling to that much rates.

However, there is always less chance of that happening. Though gox is making the market movement currently still he doesn't have that much power to let it go down. We might see max lower point near to 5-6k. Otherwise we are completely safe and sound while hoping for the spikes in the bitcoin.
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:14:51 PM

If the bitcoin and descends to the bottom of 3000 dollars, then this will happen before June, in late of may i think. Anyway, in June we expect growth - in any case!
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:15:21 PM

Very possible and it would be the perfect time to acquire more bitcoins in that price,im sure omeone or somewhere wont allow bitcoin's price to get dumped like that,lets just hope that this madness will come to an end so that most of the altcoins will start to show positive reactions in the market,i have been waiting for this to come and i know i would be making a lot of money if ever it happens.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:19:00 PM

Hello!Dont think so btc hit 3k$ becose the market cap is big enought to secure the value level about 6k$ and dont think so mtgox will dump the coin to the lower then 3k$,no need in this i think for him and others who involv in btc volume ...

jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:20:48 PM

I think that this will not happen. Maxim's fall is 6k. Simply etogo will not allow depositors!
That price is way too low for Bitcoin to stay at. I would put orders around 7k if the price was going in that direction.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:25:55 PM

Very possible because today,even the technical analysis show if the support levels at $6k will break surely bitcoin's price will go back to $1k that is why we need to cutlosses so that we wont lose big amounts of money to these bloodbaths,and im sure the market will recover what ever happens to the market in the next few days.

anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:34:37 PM

I really hope Bitcoin price will fall back to $3K, but it's impossible, max is $6.5K, after that Bitcoin price will rising up to $20K in 2018, everyone want Bitcoin and crypto dead, but it's never happened and will be strongest than before

1kings

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:35:27 PM

Thanks.
lol , for me it looks like someone whant to buy dips )) there is a strong support at 6000 level , I think in a worst scenario btc can down to this level , but not lower . Stay aware from all of this manipulation , they are just trying to get your bitcoins for free )))

Thanks. Someone who missed out is hoping for a massive crash. It can't get worse than this $8500 - 8900.

If you're hoping for $3k. Join the ICOs, they are surer gambles.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:36:39 PM

I don't believe too much in technical analysis, soon institutional investors will be flowing into the market and that alone might could trigger a new Bullrun as the demand for Bitcoin suddenly rises exponentially. We could also be hit by another series of bad news or another exchange to be hacked and the exact opposite would be a result of it. No one really was able to explain to me how technical analysis can predict a future price when unforeseeable external factors play such a big role. As the large majority are small investors instead of large players, these events have a much bigger impact compared to other markets (i.e. stocks) where a declining price often makes the asset more attractive and does not instantly causes mass panic sell offs.

bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:39:16 PM

Yes, everything is possible, and a return to 3000 dollars. I will not be surprised at this moment. Now many think so and someone sells out.
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:44:37 PM

We have the same prediction,same T.A head and shoulders and this could be a bad sign,if the support levels in $6k levels will be broke, $3k is for sure or worst less tham $1,500  Cry and that could be the end of bitcoin's era but lets hope that these trillionaires wont allow that to happen,because bitcoin needs to survive so that these banking system would be soon phased out.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dzhan

Activity: 743

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:45:27 PM

I don't think that's going to happen , because the price is expected to go up in the long term and also it is currenctly decreasing slowly and not really fast. I think the worst case is dropping down to $6k and then going up again and it will take time surely. However the BTC price still volatile and we cant predict it exactly.
Ahmad8633833

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:46:57 PM

favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:48:37 PM

Stop sleeping with nightmares. BTC will not hit 3k$ this is not possible for now. But if bitmain start to make cheap and more powerfull miners then we will see below 4k$
or its not possible until mtgox solds all btc from cold wallets this is not possible.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀