Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:52:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC to hit $3k ?  (Read 1264 times)
GeorgiaCoin (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:29:06 AM

Well as per  this TA, it will hit $3k by June 2018. Please look in to interesting analysis  here,

https://twitter.com/SwenLink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
balisong

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:45:27 AM

Time to go shopping if the $6k support levels will broke surely it will go back to $3k which is the last shield of bitcoin,probably because the mtgox will dump thousands of bitcoins that is why the market suffered a lot,people should be more aware so that we could prevent big losses at the market  be vigillant and alert  Cool
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:04:40 AM

Peter Brandt, the famous chartist commodies trader also made a similar prediction that if BTC closes below 8700 these days, that the target of the fall would be 3100... But the presence of the MtGox Trustee overrides all technical analysis here, and is in fact very buliish news for BTC on medium and longer terms.

atlantis123

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:11:19 AM

Buy www.bitcoinfuji.com it has a big future!
breadginger56

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:20:58 AM

Well as per  this TA, it will hit $3k by June 2018. Please look in to interesting analysis  here,

It would be possible for BTC to hit $3k, because as of now fluctuations show the unstable pricing of BTC and as you've said based on the analysis it could be true. There is an explanation also written on the link about the factors that will make the BTC fall down to 3k. Then it would be also possible to drop even further beyond after, so it would be a good time to buy at that time and hold again.
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:27:44 AM

Time to go shopping if the $6k support levels will broke surely it will go back to $3k which is the last shield of bitcoin,probably because the mtgox will dump thousands of bitcoins that is why the market suffered a lot,people should be more aware so that we could prevent big losses at the market  be vigillant and alert  Cool
yes i agree i will invest all my money on bitcoin if this happens if bitcoin break the support level maybe not just 3k$ but maybe even go back to 1k$ and if that happens it will make me instant millionare someday. only if that happens. hopefully.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
SGToken

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:28:56 AM

TA only shows possibility, not probability. There are also TA shows it will reach 50k in June.
Zanetti83

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:33:43 AM

In my personal opinion, it will not fall until that low.
But, even if that is right, I see the opportunity to invest more when it reached that low, and hold it for longer term.
breadginger56

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:36:24 AM

Time to go shopping if the $6k support levels will broke surely it will go back to $3k which is the last shield of bitcoin,probably because the mtgox will dump thousands of bitcoins that is why the market suffered a lot,people should be more aware so that we could prevent big losses at the market  be vigillant and alert  Cool
yes i agree i will invest all my money on bitcoin if this happens if bitcoin break the support level maybe not just 3k$ but maybe even go back to 1k$ and if that happens it will make me instant millionare someday. only if that happens. hopefully.
Well if it really drop to $1k? Many would become a millionaire not just you but everyone among us, lets just hope that it will drop to 1k. But be cautious on investing all of your money and maybe you'll regret if something really bad might happen like dropping the price to $1.
SnapFX

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:40:23 AM

I think, lower than 5 K the bitcoin won't fall and it won't prompt any analysis to you.
Though in the market everything is possible. Maybe to 3 K to fall.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:51:15 AM

if that would be happen then that would be the best time to invest in bitcoin. Please do an update with the forum so that if ever i could not make an update online at least i could read some inputs regarding with bitcoin price. Sometimes i will just log in directly to our forum and hardly do not do btc price updates. Anyway as the btc price goes down this would be the best time also to trade altcoin or sell altcoin holdings and exchange it to btc. This could be time for those who have not yet sold their altcoin. However, just make sure that you do have to double check during the trading if you have profited or not. If you could not make a profit then probably wait for another btc price to fall down until you gain in your altcoin investment. You just have to wait and believe in the phrase that says "Timing is Everything".
deadhp1

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:02:12 AM

Honestly, the lower bitcoin falls, the better for me right now.
It just means that altcoins I'm considering have become vastly cheaper.

I hope and dream for bitcoin at 3k, but am quite happy with it below 10k.

I was getting gas today and the attendant was talking to a customer about buying bitcoin.
Crypto is becoming huge! 
There is no doubt in my mind that we will see a new ATH this year. 
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:04:50 AM

Haha. Impossible. The twitter account you posted is from someone who doesn't know a single thing about bitcoin.
He/she seems to be as smart as a rock. Lol.

Probably why he/she can't even post her real name. People would make fun of him/her because of him/her retarded mind.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:16:42 AM

TA only shows possibility, not probability. There are also TA shows it will reach 50k in June.
Which is the best part of those speculations, nobody can really predict what will happen until it's already happening, bitcoin can fall to that level if people who's holding it will lose hope and begin to sell out each coins that they've got, but in the other hands if whales start to work again and buy all those cheap coins around, we will see then new height and bullish market will take the momentum.
emmmmm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:17:01 AM

I think it can be difficult, because the current bitcoin got the recognition from all countries, so I think it is hard to fall to $3000, because at the time of $6000, so I think it will a lot of various financial institutions to buy bitcoin.

Adhar

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:27:52 AM

I don't think so,but if this  happened I invest my all money in bitcoin.this year surprising for crypto lover,price are not good at all.but 3k$ bitcoin price, it's totally unexpected.

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:45:41 AM

Bitcoin prospects are a promising long-term prospect, it is not impossible that prices will go to levels never expected before, because Bitcoin is a "People's Currency" that can not be contested by anyone, and does not involve "Middle Man" or third parties such as Banking who always benefit from every transaction happen.
adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:52:12 AM

$ 3k is too low a price and bitcoin will never come down to that price. That will never happen because more and more people invest in bitcoins and that shows that bitcoins are going to grow.
I dare to assert the hypotheses that the experts put out is completely wrong and let time to clear up everything.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:54:28 AM

Wow that is a very gloomy prediction for the big dog in the market, would hate to see the prices of most of the altcoins if that prediction came to be correct. Realistically I think we have already seen the low for Bitcoin this year at $6,000 but this is a strange market right now so I guess nothing is actually impossible just improbable.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:54:50 AM

6k is minimum for bitcoin as mining is not worth it if the price will go lower than 6k usd. So there is no chance to go down to 3k. Mining is quite important in bitcoin price.

Barabulya

Activity: 450
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:04:36 AM

It is possible that up to 3,000 will fall. But this can only strengthen all the crypto currencies. In the future, they will grow even more in price.

TomiJerry

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:08:00 AM

I agree that 3000 $ it is impossible this year. Huge number of people ready to grab some Bitcoins by 5000$ per BTC. Personally I think that BTC will not drop lower than 7000 $.
jgoods

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:15:18 AM

Some TA's like to be contrarian so if on the the off chance they are right they are able to say they picked it an no one else did. Most projections I've seen are bullish in the long term. We're clearing the regulation FUD out of the system at the moment. Once regulations increase then FUD related to regulations will be less effective. Dont be surprised if a privacy coin overtakes BTC at some point though
Hui Ling

Activity: 292

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:10:04 AM

I think it will not happen, because I believe BTC is very strong.
klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:19:22 AM

I take these technical analysis charting lightly.  There are TA's that predict bitcoin over $20,000 and even as high as $40,000 by the end of the year.  It doesn't mean much to me until I see it happen.  I won't be jumping on or off the bandwagon based on peoples predictions. 
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:21:35 AM

I don't normally buy into analysis on the price of bitcoin and the prediction of the price falling to $3k and even below, I know that that is possible but have you also taken you time to consider the other factors that also influence the price of bitcoin and how volatile bitcoin is and how difficult it is for any one to predict it price. But one thing for sure is bitcoin will reach the higher price this year even more then last year.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:22:38 AM

6k is minimum for bitcoin as mining is not worth it if the price will go lower than 6k usd. So there is no chance to go down to 3k. Mining is quite important in bitcoin price.

I totally agree with you.
Also we have HUUUUUGE

I repeat...

HUUUUUUUUUUUUGEEEEE
buy volumes on 6000 deep level.

So im pretty sure we cant go lower than that level.
But everything is possible in this life lol
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:22:45 AM

I think that everything is possible in the market. 3000 why not? what can prevent it? But if bitcoin reaches 3000, then this is a good opportunity for investment.
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:24:23 AM

I hope this never happens. Otherwise, this will mean a complete collapse of the crypto currency
AgatioX

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:31:25 AM

I think that everything is possible in the market. 3000 why not? what can prevent it? But if bitcoin reaches 3000, then this is a good opportunity for investment.

Volume dude.Look at the volume on latest 6000 dip.
Its enormous.
But who knows what they plan.

My idea one more time: We probably wont break this support on 6000,but everything is possible this life))
We might just stay under trend line slowly going down bouncing from this line but never break 6000.
Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:39:03 AM

It is possible that up to 3,000 will fall. But this can only strengthen all the crypto currencies. In the future, they will grow even more in price.
maybe this will be the hottest news,
if bitcoin goes back to 3k $ then that's the time to buy!
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:39:32 AM

WE should then all be dumping before the big guy dump all his stash of BTC. But I'm still very much confident that my coins will still remain as is. Its strongly holding its position still, if my tokens value will be less than $20k already, I might have to decide whether to dump for BTC.  $3k per BTC is definitely a good buy for those who are in the position. I'm afraid all BTC will soon be owned by huge companies including banks.

Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:43:29 AM

I guess $3k is too deep and minimum BTC price will fall to $6-7k. But a "big whales" can reduce price very much, will see.
huyennhat204857

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:43:56 AM

No, the price of mining is more than 5k. Can you think the price of Bitcoin go to less than 3k?
The underground will be associated to this price. Can not 3k. I think.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:56:24 AM

I don’t think so! Based on my technical analysis using Fibo time frame is by day; it is early to say that the price would drop by 3K in June. If the price would reach the support line 2 which is 6,500 USD then we can re-calibrate the price of BTC. But as of the moment the lowest price I can give to you is 6,500 USD. About the twitter account I think he is only a trend hyper. The only Technical tools he use is graph pattern he did not consider the tools. Graph pattern is very vague for analysis of BTC.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:03:42 AM

Everything can happen, but the bitcoin eras is not over yet.
Maybe the whales is too greedy and let bitcoin price go far down and later they will have a big buy until bitcoin price reach new all time high
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:10:28 AM

For me, this 3k Price of bitcoin will hit a small chance. Unless many FUD News coming up,
But as of now many good news for bitcoin will be eventually, as many countries cannot ignore what cryptocurrency can do.

Government is doing not to close down bitcoin but regulate it someway, which for me i a positive news.

For me movement of bitcoin is more on fundamental analysis rather than technical analysis.

quarkchain.io
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:13:30 AM

When that happens everyone will be shopping bitcoin by that market's condition and hold it for a very long time, dump is teaching and urging as to buy bitcoin because it will be more profitable that any other coins because of its fast recovery as a coin and I think if that happens many will interestingly buy bitcoin, they are not buying right now because of the expensive price of bitcoin.
Anzal RK

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:15:34 AM

Wow look so good, i hope it happened abaout Bitcoin will rise $3000 in June 2018.
But i think Bitcoin will rise again in November or December up to $3500.
Look in last year at last month Bitcoin rise until $2000.
So, how abaout December 2018.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:17:05 AM

Although this seems unlikely, however, it is impossible to completely exclude the possibility that bitcoin can descend to a level of $ 3,000. If you take into account the statements of Gox that he is going to sell his 180,000 bitcoins this year, bitcoin may well fall in its price and below this level. However, I am most interested in what will happen with the price of altcoyins. Really they will lie the whole year, like bitcoin, on a price day?

cilgindansci

Activity: 504

umachit.fund

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:24:39 AM

Analyzes in this regard often don't give accurate results. Unexpected developments give very effective results in crypto currency markets. I hope we get good news at this subject.

JinCrypts

Activity: 170

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:28:25 AM

FUD FUD FUD, stop spreading not sense analysis it is just a FUD that wants everyone to sell their bitcoin so that it will dip more then you guys will buy while its cheap. Cheap trick douchebags. It wont happen go forget about tricking others and do fair job.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:31:38 AM

Of course, today the situation with such a course greatly complicates the situation with the investment attractive component of this bitcoin. I hope that bitcoin prices will not be able to go down to $ 3k

Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:38:18 AM

This is the direct opposite of the Technical Analysis I got from somebody else. I don't know how reliable this analysis you are presenting or how accurate the person doing this in his previous technical analyses, but what I know is that a lot of people doing TAs are saying that by June or July this year, another All Time High is about to happen. I am inclined to believe them rather than the one being shown here.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:50:41 AM

Bitcoin is the good form of money and now it is growing many people are actively buying bitcoin and this is very good that people have participating the bitcoin buying and those who are new i want to suggest that invest in bitcoin and hold these for long term don't do a short term decision because once you come to the crypto then you have to do more than stock because in the stock market the shares are controlling by brokers but here you are the only one who is controlling your own investment.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:52:59 AM

Of course, today the situation with such a course greatly complicates the situation with the investment attractive component of this bitcoin. I hope that bitcoin prices will not be able to go down to $ 3k
Wow, guys. I wait such a gift. I lost chance to buy 1 year ago by $1k. And BTC per $3k will be the best gift for my birthday. Please, give me so sweet chance
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 08:58:03 AM

i dont think so btc will hit 3k$, may be it will triple this coming june. as of now many people used bitcoin and some  of the business now use bitcoin as a payment..so if there are many bitcoin users the price will pump

DaWidyaa

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:58:40 AM

I think it's a natural thing in the crypto world if bitcoin reaches $ 3000. because Bitcoin every year is always up and its demand is also growing every year. so do not be surprised when bitcoin reaches $ 3000.
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:00:29 AM

To be fair, I don't believe in technical analysis in crypto. All these charts are constructed post factum and predictions often wrong.
Oliver2

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:12:32 AM

I also raised the BTC back to $3,000, back to the price level of btc11, and if that happens, I think a lot of people will despair and stop buying BTC.

ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:13:39 AM

Im I will leave the crypto next day when it hits the 3K price and will never come back to it because this is going on insane now a days as we rely more on the bitcoin. Yes currently gox is the person who is responsible for worst fall of the bitcoin economy and he might be happy about it as he is earning the bucks and lot of it.

There is another theory about this, if gox is dumping the coins then at the same time people are buying more coins. This way the coins value will get replenished soon and thus the prices will set back to what they were earlier.
Joyjit

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:19:14 AM

As more and more regulations are coming in to validate bitcoin and Germany, Japan & Russia considering it as a legal currency, there is no possibility.
bitcoinerjawa

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:22:54 AM

Well as per  this TA, it will hit $3k by June 2018. Please look in to interesting analysis  here,

I think if the price back to $ 3k seems to be difficult because you also know bitcoin suport in the price of $ 4-5k very much makes the price will be difficult to fall. I hope this does not happen because it is certain that many investors will be depressed.
uzurik

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:28:50 AM

I really doubt it! But neatly read the article that in 10 years will be 1BTC = 100 $. It's crazy !!!
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:33:12 AM

We have seen a lot of people doing TA who believe this could happen. We are ready if it does and will be happy if it doesn't. Most of us believe that BTC and other good coins will have a great run this year, so doesn't really matter when.
Reez

Activity: 381

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:34:55 AM

Well no can really predict anything in crypto. It can hit $20k when you are expecting it to drop to $3k and vice versa. The only thing you can do in crypto is Daily Cost Average. That way you don't buy at the top and average out your purchase price and also wont lose your mind if the price of BTC falls.
GoldenLad

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:38:27 AM

Do not say that, you can't be so sure cause there is every probability of it hitting $3k. Cause the market price of bitcoin is sometimes unpredictable and moreover, to me mining is so of overrated. It does not really determine the price of bitcoin.  To OP, in as much that there is a possibility of this happening, yet those investors can't be the one to determine. They have sometimes predicted the next bitcoin price but it did not come to pass, I bet this will end up like the usually.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:42:48 AM

Peter Brandt, the famous chartist commodies trader also made a similar prediction that if BTC closes below 8700 these days, that the target of the fall would be 3100... But the presence of the MtGox Trustee overrides all technical analysis here, and is in fact very buliish news for BTC on medium and longer terms.

Guys, are we seriously giving all this credit to MtGox trustee? I mean, if this was truly the case, then should we not all already have prepared for this scenario since last year when the trials were started in Tokyo? And if this is true also, then are we really at the mercy of Bitcoin whales? I find it just impossible to believe that 1 holder is able to move the entire global market, surely this has happened before and people knew and could predict it. But all this analysis happens after the trustee dumps.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
fabskie21

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:55:39 AM

Dipping upto 3000USD is too low. I dont think this will happen. Bitcoin will be supported when it hits 5000USD. Although everything is possible in crypto, I just dont look at it that low but let's see.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:57:15 AM

Time to prepare my bag for some alternate coins that i have on my portfolio because the deeper bitcoin falls, the deeper altcoins' market value also falls. But it's hard expect things like that as we know that bitcoin is a total surprise where it can go the other way instead of going in to our expectations.

rupesh2

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:58:55 AM

even if it dip to 3k level then that will not be permanent ,
it will cross $40k mark this year .
so you can buy more at 3k price
bitor

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:59:53 AM

It is not true. It will be 37k this summer, but not 3k. I refuse to believe it. It can not be thue
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:02:29 AM

but it is better if it will not happen . hope that it will not be less than 8k because if it will reach a 3k mark maybe it is the start of the end of crypto but still i do not believe that bitcoin will reach 3k  , and i see that it will also not reach 5k so it will circulate in 8k frame.
freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:05:30 AM

This is unlikely to happen! Whales will not let it sink below 6,000. This is a very strong support line.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 10:10:22 AM

I think it's impossible for Bitcoin to be $ 3,000. maybe Bitcoin may fall to around 7000 dollars but I do not believe that it will fall below 7000.
gabdel1

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:13:41 AM

Mining cost doesn't dictate the price. Below 6k, mining becomes less profitable than buying BTC since the mining cost was estimated to be around 5300$, but that doesn't mean it can't go below that level.

It just means that if we go below 6k, BTC mining will no longer be profitable at the current hashrate, and miners will move on to something else, or just stop mining crypto all together.
Crasengover

Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:16:56 AM

The price of BTC will fall again because MTGox still haven't sold all their BTC. You can check their wallets here: http://gaelb.alwaysdata.net/MTgox_watch_CW/index.html
They still have to sell about 162k BTC, to return money to their investors. I hope they'll do it step-by-step, otherwise the market can fall even more than now.

andthereyou

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:21:36 AM

It seems impossible that bitcoin will go down to 3k $. Most likely it will to go down to near it's last support.

Last year in august, bitcoin had also take a dive from 6k $ to 3k $. 2.7k $ was the support when I had checked it. During that time I had my first investment in crypto when I bought 20$ of bitcoin at price 3k $. Then after a few months I had gained 5x.
mariomerula

Merit: 4

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:23:07 AM

I remember when bitcoin was 1000 $ and then fell down to almost 100 $... I'm not scared... we just have to wait Wink

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
PG13

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:26:49 AM

This is unlikely to happen! Whales will not let it sink below 6,000. This is a very strong support line.
Whatever the result of this downfall I'm still hoping that this is good to the entire crypto currency as we will see another chapter of this downfall. A lot of supports needed to rise this again as a chance to buy at cheap price then hold until it goes up and get a good profits.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:29:49 AM

For me its impossible to happen 'cause 3k is a hard fall of price and perhaps 7k is enough 'cause even though there are some banning reason or issues in bitcoin its really impossible to happen that the price will go back on that stage ,i think unless if all the bitcoin holders sell at the same time,  maybe there's a chance.  .
jundel

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:33:33 AM

As i read comments and answers there's positive and negative. I should not worry now for in the first place i just invested the amount i afford to loose. If that happens it would be bad to cryptoguys but if it hits up to highest. Cryptoguys would be very happy. So let it happened what wpuld happen.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATIONWHITEPAPER[ANN][ICO]MAINCOINTELEGRAMDIGITAL COIN
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jankekek

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:38:36 AM

BTC hit 3k usd? I think it will not happen because today the price of bitcoin is almost 10k usd, it is very impossible that bitcoin will dump at a very low price.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:42:38 AM

Well yeah, of course it is possible for BTC to fall to 3k or even under. I personally think BTC will dip to 4-5k, there are whales who have bags of BTC from the time it was cents or dollars worth. They would still make mad money even if BTC falls under 3k.

Also, MT Gox trustee has still 160k BTC left.

Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:45:24 AM

If btc will hit 3k so thats the time i buy more btc. Big investment more profits. I will hold that at least 3 years. Great news for new btc investors who cannot afford to buy btc now because of high price.

Vart4varta

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:48:50 AM

The reason for the possible drop in the bitcoin rate may be that only a few are ready to accept it as a means of payment. According to Morgan Stanley, out of 500 of the world's largest online retailers, only three players take bitcoin as a settlement. This fact, analysts believe, indicates that bitcoin may depreciate in the future.
Nikitavoz

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:49:26 AM

I know that that is possible but have you also can look at the other factors that also influence the price of bitcoin and how volatile bitcoin is and how difficult it is for any one to predict it price. But one thing for sure is bitcoin will reach the higher price this year even more then last year as for me.
eekkaa

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:50:31 AM

bitcoin at a price of $ 3k seems to be hard to see from its chart the price is too severe down its and hopefully this will be a trending decline very much and return the bitcoin price back up.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:54:12 AM

but it is better if it will not happen . hope that it will not be less than 8k because if it will reach a 3k mark maybe it is the start of the end of crypto but still i do not believe that bitcoin will reach 3k  , and i see that it will also not reach 5k so it will circulate in 8k frame.

The TA says it all but of course we have to be more optimist regarding on this matter because we all don't want to incur losses. If this thing happen, don't hesitate to buy more bitcoin simply because it will bounce higher and people who those hold on this will surely make profit in the future, don't lose your hope everything will be alright.
Faeton

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:58:18 AM

It is impossible to exclude a scenario in which bitcoin could drop to $ 3,000. As we can see recently, the bitcoin course is heavily influenced by external factors, such as various news information. In addition, if investors for various reasons begin selling their bitcoins, and first of all it concerns the mysterious Mr. Gox from Tokyo, bitcoin may well drop in its price and below this level. The bad news is that almost all altcoyins are falling after bitcoin.

doppler effect

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:04:52 AM

If the price of bitcoin drops to $ 3000, then it will be a great opportunity to buy yourself more coins. But I think that this will not happen.
This is too unrealistic.
smoolae

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:05:08 AM

It is impossible to exclude a scenario in which bitcoin could drop to $ 3,000. As we can see recently, the bitcoin course is heavily influenced by external factors, such as various news information. In addition, if investors for various reasons begin selling their bitcoins, and first of all it concerns the mysterious Mr. Gox from Tokyo, bitcoin may well drop in its price and below this level. The bad news is that almost all altcoyins are falling after bitcoin.

This

bitcoinking11

Merit: 17

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:05:59 AM

I wouldn't rule out anything, as far as cryptocurrency is concerned. But, I think It wouldn't touch such a low. Even if, it goes down, it would increase again and it would be good for investment.
kopijos

Activity: 523

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:07:34 AM

btc to reach the price decline in the $ 3k nominal it will not happen, because btc will always give a good price and within the next few months will always rise higher. so that's a bad issue and we traders do not have to be exposed to panic sell.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
dgasanka

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:14:39 AM

I was keeping an eye on Bitcoin since last July 2000-3000$, I think Mr. McAfee 50000$ prediction is too much end of this year. Will see
Lieldoryn

Merit: 272

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:20:42 AM

Many people think that bitcoin is created to buy a coin once and it will always bring you profit. But it is not. Bitcoin is the key to a new world order. Even if the price is $ 3K I won't leave it. Buying coins and waiting for income from rising prices is a questionable goal. We have to learn how to make profit in bitcoins and then the price will not matter. Think about it.
Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:24:45 AM

I think it is not possible, while the bitcoin is still there is a bubble, but the bubble is not so big, so I think it is difficult to reach $3000, I think $5000 is likely to be at the bottom of the bitcoin, because the cost is $5000 bitcoin mining.

aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:27:05 AM

I was keeping an eye on Bitcoin since last July 2000-3000$, I think Mr. McAfee 50000$ prediction is too much end of this year. Will see

I don't believe in that prediction the way news are coming up about Bitcoin there's a lot of hinder for Bitcoin to reach that price, but I also do not believe that Bitcoin will crash at that level, history proves that Bitcoin always bounce back at a short period of time from every crash.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:27:13 AM

Well as per  this TA, it will hit $3k by June 2018. Please look in to interesting analysis  here,https://twitter.com/SwenLink

also making outrageous speculations based on nothing is an old method of gaining popularity which i promise you won't last long. even if by a small chance this happened, your fame starts and stops right there because you made a random guess and your next random guesses won't come true Wink
and it is funny because everyone already knows that TA is less than useless when it comes to cryptocurrencies and drawing some lines on a chart doesn't make it "interesting".

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Yourodiviy

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:29:23 AM

I think by the end of March there will be an increase to 13-15k $. Further correction to 11k, and by the summer we will again see bitcoin 20k $.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
Raymondavid47

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:33:08 AM

That's not possible. No matter how the analysis looks like, I don't think btc can ever hit 3k again. Though people might want it to hit 3k but I don't see that happening. Bitcoin will disappoint many people by increasing in price. It will hit 20k soon
ishirut009

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:34:07 AM

hello there buddy, There is no such word as "IT WILL" on the Technical Analysis Side of all markets. Because a good Technical set-up that all chartist agree, may void with just a single whale market participant or with just one bad or good news. If you learn the language of the market you will think like, IF and THEN thought process, something like, IF the MARKET does this THEN i'll expect something like this to happen.

In my humble opinion about the TA side of the BITCOIN. I cannot lie and i know that all can tell that bitcoin now really is in the bear side of the market unless it breaks above and closes above the 13,066$ mark that acts as a first resistance. The 2nd resistance is on the 17,374$ area which IF the price actions breaks above and closes above that. THEN I anticipate the price to go UP.
By the way, I use price action only on reading the charts, NO FANCY LAGGING INDICATORS can beat the price action because the PRICE ACTION REALLY IS THE REPRESENTATION of market participans. Oooohhh this is becoming too long. Well, can't blame myself because i am too passionate about this kind of stuffs. Stay Well Buddy Learn EVERYDAY. NEVER depend on someone else, DO your own homework if you want to success in this industry. Smell ya later.

smoolae

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:37:08 AM

G20 starts next week and crypto is a topic there this year. Let's hear and see what are the restrictions/bans (if any) that will get applied.

ramsay snow

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:47:45 AM

bitcoin until the fall of 3000 will see many dollars support. every day new people invest in the world of crypto money, newcomers and those who can see the future will see those prices and will invest them Smiley so i do not think you will fall to those prices

jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:51:12 AM

hello there buddy, There is no such word as "IT WILL" on the Technical Analysis Side of all markets. Because a good Technical set-up that all chartist agree, may void with just a single whale market participant or with just one bad or good news. If you learn the language of the market you will think like, IF and THEN thought process, something like, IF the MARKET does this THEN i'll expect something like this to happen.

In my humble opinion about the TA side of the BITCOIN. I cannot lie and i know that all can tell that bitcoin now really is in the bear side of the market unless it breaks above and closes above the 13,066$ mark that acts as a first resistance. The 2nd resistance is on the 17,374$ area which IF the price actions breaks above and closes above that. THEN I anticipate the price to go UP.
By the way, I use price action only on reading the charts, NO FANCY LAGGING INDICATORS can beat the price action because the PRICE ACTION REALLY IS THE REPRESENTATION of market participans. Oooohhh this is becoming too long. Well, can't blame myself because i am too passionate about this kind of stuffs. Stay Well Buddy Learn EVERYDAY. NEVER depend on someone else, DO your own homework if you want to success in this industry. Smell ya later.

Same as above, I believe that TA is a good indicator but what affects bitcoin price is hype, fud and media. That is why it is hard to predict the price of bitcoin in long term because news and whales will distract your well researched ta in a single click. Use it as a guide but always be in alert of news that will disrupt your ta.
jonahhex

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:51:26 AM

Speculation on the stock exchange. Specially reduce the price for further investments. The weakest will leave this "game". If the price is equal to 3000-6000$ then it's time to invest
TycTaHb

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:53:40 AM

If this happens, and bitcoin will cost $ 3,000 - I'll find the money and buy myself more coins. I believe that in a few years bitcoin will cost 100,000 dollars. This is a chance for me.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:53:55 AM

It could but I think that's too low. The problem is altcoins will follow through, most likely. It's just HODL if you believe in the technology.

alexbs

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:56:20 AM

In my opinion all depends on how many people will still enter the market. Considering that it’s not so long time the average investor starts to think about investing in cryptocurrency, and currently investing is not so user friendly for those who do not have a minimum knowledge of trading/wallet and so on...

I think we are still at an early stage, the marketcap is really low, especially compared to the classic financial markets (we are talking about not even 1% of the stock market)

If the blockchain revolution is indeed the one we all dream of, then we are still at the beginning. So, even If I am quite bearish for this 6/9 months of 2018, I am really bullish on long term.
dipan30343456

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:59:30 AM

It's definitely not going to be $3000. 3000 is really low for BTC!

When it fell to $6,000 in February, many people bought it and the price started to go up!
Olalomi

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:02:34 PM

Iam very optimistic that bitccoin will defies this TA most of these analysis worked well with stock markets and Fundamentals is the driving force of Cryptos especially bitcoin. Although bitcoin has been experiencing a dump but I am sure it will not retrace to $3K.
RushKing

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:03:52 PM

dont worry about it , it will go back to its original price just trust the bitcoin it will regain to its natural price keep calm and have a patience with for another year and it will go 1 million usd a bitcoin each
Synthmental

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:05:19 PM

I read almost everything and can not understand , to sell or HODL. Traders, popular bloggers in telegram chanells, say that before the end of the year there will be 50,000$ for 1 BTC. i wait, but today 8700$(
Sid3d

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:11:39 PM

Some analysts speak of a rise in the price of bitcoin, others about the fall in prices. I do not know who to believe anymore. I do not want to sell bitcoin at the current price, but it's terrible to be completely poor. I'm confused.
baga105

Activity: 362

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:18:17 PM

Some analysts speak of a rise in the price of bitcoin, others about the fall in prices. I do not know who to believe anymore. I do not want to sell bitcoin at the current price, but it's terrible to be completely poor. I'm confused.

Why you invested so much in then?

Rule nr.1: Invest what you are willing to lose!

Ass, Gas or Grass! No one rides for free!
Igorpap2

BAANX - https://baanx.com

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:33:28 PM

Graph of the classical financial pyramid. This is the real timeline for the entire history of Bitoin.
At best, it will stop at about $ 2000, and in the worst (and more likely) version - turn to dust. Bitcoin is not provided with any material resources, in general, anything. Therefore, this is a real pyramid ... Wink
Dmcuibap

Activity: 284

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:35:40 PM

BTC wont hit $3000 or all miner will cut off power and BTC will hit $0 before it hit $3k. No miner mean no Tx comfirmation. But it wont happen, BTC will always stay $5k or above dont worry guy. Stay strong and hold everything
Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:42:48 PM

If the price of bitcoin drops to $ 3000, then it will be a great opportunity to buy yourself more coins. But I think that this will not happen.
This is too unrealistic.
I think few people will buy bitcoin at this price, because they will think that everything has collapsed and they will not have confidence in bitcoin. So if bitcoin will cost 3000$ it will not be very good.
tanxingwo1215

Activity: 105
Merit: 6

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:43:38 PM

The BTC is hard to get back to the $3,000 level, and the crash is good for many people, and some people are buying a lot of bitcoins waiting for prices to rise!

More and more money is now flowing into cryptocurrency varieties that have real value, new technologies and more people. Digital currency will reach a new stage in 2018!

▃▃  ────▾ CURRENT ▾────  ▃▃
█ ▁ Get Paid to Play All Your Media ▁ █ (http://current.us/)
Caliostro

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:47:26 PM

If you invest your money for a long time then you can buy bitcoin right now. Do not need to wait for it to cost $ 3000. This may not happen. Now is a very good time to buy.
bulls3y3

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:49:22 PM

It is just an analysis or a prediction. But sometimes not all predictions and analysis comes true. Maybe they said that because they dont like bitcoin. Nobody know what will happened later. We'll just wait.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:54:54 PM

Well, if all the major support lines are broken in the coming days, BTC hitting $3k is not that far or impossible. We are already having lower lows on a daily chart and I wouldn't be surprised if that will happen. Many people are saying that we are still good (regarding BTC's price) but I definitely think that we already entered a bear market cycle. I'm trying to cashout my profit with the goal of buying BTC again when it hit the lower price range.

We should know that everything is possible here especially in cryptosphere. Don't go against the trend. Flow with it and secure your profit.
Balmain

Activity: 2100
Merit: 682

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:55:11 PM

It's very possible, honestly I expect much lower price than 3k, for like 1.5-2k. This would be a bottom and it recover from these quickly though. It's a progress, it won't be overnight. Maybe we see this bear market for more than a year but in the end trend will reverse again. One thing for sure is we don't know what whales have on their mind.

Yankae

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:03:42 PM

First i dont think this thread belong here,this should be posted in bitcoin discussion not here in altcoin discussion.
Anyway,i think this will not happen (in my own opinion) 3k? ,its not gonna happen,maybe 6k to 7k but 3k is too low already.If someone can give an accurate statement that it will happen then i'll gladly sell my btc while its early.
myternity

Activity: 95
Merit: 25

Yo!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:07:56 PM

Not know, must retest level 12200-12600 and 13000. 2-3 months for that, if not go throw this levels 3k will be possible after bounce

Kelvin
eye-con

Activity: 449

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:10:23 PM

This is too unrealistic.
that's right, if bitcoin will drop up to $3000 then it will be the right time to invest as much as we can on bitcoin.
the ATH of bitcoin is $19k+ so it is possible to reach it again this year or surpass it even more.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:13:56 PM

Not know, must retest level 12200-12600 and 13000. 2-3 months for that, if not go throw this levels 3k will be possible after bounce

I believe this time bitcoin will become successful to break the resistance, I know good things will happen this year. Let’s all be positive and hopefully not to hit $3k again. Bitcoin is a great coin that deserve to pump higher.
Monro3000

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 01:17:54 PM

In 2017 Bitcoin was also $ 3000. Therefore, it is likely you can pronozirovat possible drop Bitcoins to the previous value by the end of 2018. All the blame will be futures contracts.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
hitrawal91

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 01:18:09 PM

Well, Bitcoin is undergoing under a panic situation where anything can happen but this time all are expecting positive results by this April- May 2018 as the market conditions will rise soon as predicted by the Big institutional investors and Hedge funds. I think We should take time and observe the market behavior in detail so that we can understand the supply and demand in a good way. Let me tell you that we can easily track the chart analysis if we are good in technical analysis. Let's see how does this perform in future.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
valterkjellberg

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:23:53 PM

Imagine if this happened to the us dollar, or the yen, or the euro...

the whole world economic would break

Bitcoin is not good - as a currency. fine for buying low, selling high - like stocks or something. but way too volatile in comparison to alternative investment options

Your gut is wrong because a value of a currency is when it's used as a currency. Bitcoin's growth wasn't a result of it succeeding as a currency, but rather because it caught the eye of investors; the growth was caused by investors speculating on growth caused by speculation - textbook bubble.

Similar to the housing bubble of 2006. The value of a house is that you live in it. In 2006 the value of a house was that it was doing great in investments. We all know what happened next. Oh yeah and we are already seeing a return of speculation on houses so fucking brace yourselves.
jouns

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:26:14 PM

I really want that bitcoin depreciated, because it does not allow other altcoins to grow and I do not have it. Grin
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:32:17 PM

We will not see bitcoin drops that low again. Theirs a lot of big supporter of bitcoins. They didn't let this happen to bitcoin.
don't panic now. It will be back to 10k-12k soon.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
monster2

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:34:14 PM

I think it's a very difficult thing to do because bitcoin has not risen yet and its price drops. But it's been a while for you and it's been a few months so it's going to happen so it's going to depend on it and it can happen.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Junglee

Activity: 142

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

Resilience in the face of regulation: China banned initial coin offerings and bitcoin exchanges in the first weeks of September. The ban caused a precipitous drop in cryptocurrency flows worldwide and invoked panic within me, with Bitcoin going down to almost $3K. However we recovered surprisingly quick. This is why I wasn't too concerned with the recent news that Korea may crack down on exchanges. Cryptocurrencies are decentralized and distributed, and while government actions certainly can hurt the price in the short term, I think any attempts at increased crackdowns will result in a recovery within a few months. Crypto seems to be a lot more resilient than most people realize to laws trying to destroy it, so don't freak out when you hear a story about increased regulation in the Far East.
I beilieve Bitcoin 25k usd!

Noelbetty12

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:49:51 PM

Buying bitcoins in large volumes should be stop. This causes a lot of problem to the volatility of the bitcoin. If owning bitcoins by volume is regulated maybe this will create a stable environment for bitcoin. Should it hit 3K$ then it will create a spike back up also immemdiately since many are just waiting to invest also. Including the Mt GOX which will again create the monopoly.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
anthinguy21

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:55:37 PM

Follow this analysis of Pablo Piccaso, the exchange rate of Bitcoin will drop to $6000 in June 2018, I think this will happen soon because if BTC exchange doesn't pass area of support $12k, it will fall dramatically Sad. This is bad for investors and bountier like me for facing this. The exchange rate of Bitcoin drop will lead to the decrease of altcoins in cryptocurrencies market  Cry

Akramovkomer

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

how presence of the MtGox Trustee is a very buliish news for BTC on medium and longer terms? he still has a lot of bitcoins that he sells in large volumes at a time and can drop the price on the contrary
lovela

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 02:08:11 PM

I don't think Bitcoin will drop again into as low as $3,000 this coming 3rd quarter because the crypto market is to strong this year that led by Bitcoin and Ethereum.
There's nobody could tell the future of Crypto Market but all we are reading are just speculations and predictions and only the crypto market could tell what's happening.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
lovela

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 02:15:48 PM

Follow this analysis of Pablo Piccaso, the exchange rate of Bitcoin will drop to $6000 in June 2018, I think this will happen soon because if BTC exchange doesn't pass area of support $12k, it will fall dramatically Sad. This is bad for investors and bountier like me for facing this. The exchange rate of Bitcoin drop will lead to the decrease of altcoins in cryptocurrencies market  Cry

personally I don' t believe or it's not possible for Bitcoin to drop from around $10,000 down to $6,000.
I just thinking that this another FUD is coming out to control or manipulate the crypto market and investor aren't investing Bitcoin but to wait when it's actually going down.
That's the power of FUDs through Twitter and celebrities.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
ChristianPogi

Merit: 252

I'm just a Nobody.

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:19:46 PM

I really want that bitcoin depreciated, because it does not allow other altcoins to grow and I do not have it. Grin

hahaha lol Cheesy you wanted to buy an altcoins in a cheap price.. Well I don't want to see bitcoin keep falling down.. I have more altcoins than BTC Cheesy

Ahhh.. ok
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:20:47 PM

Bitcoin still needs to break all remaining strong supports before it could get into that way. And I doubt that it will happen. Smiley
MZMARY

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:22:27 PM

I think that this is really real, as it was described above, that if the level of support breaks at 6000, then we go to 3000, but there is another side, see how many big people (celebrities, millionaires) went into the market, they also pondered their position before they go, playing rather long than in the long term
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:29:24 PM

Why there so many agree that it will happened? Well for me it will not reach $3k, it is very low. Thats only an analysis, i remember that is the same analysis they said last month.but it didnt happened maybe this month or the succeeding month it will not reach that low.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
AccordToken

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:44:13 PM

PeterL Brandt thinks the same way too.
https://twitter.com/PeterLBrandt
Irkytsk38rus

Araw ICO

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:48:28 PM

I think that this does not happen and so much the price will not fall. I waiting for growth and good profit from Bitcoin. Already more than once it was that it is very difficult to analyze here and wrongly

hritevanz

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:57:20 PM

If bitcoin will hit $3,000 then that would make all of us crazy and lose our interest in bitcoins. Most of us consider bitcoin as an asset and currency because of its amount that gives someone an opportunity to make a real progress in life. It's really disappointing hearing that bitcoin's value will heat $3k because seriously, I've been waiting for it to increase. I hope that it won't happen.
Leona Lewis

Activity: 181

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:00:07 PM

Couldn't find any analysis there, only few pictures. Why should we trust it?
What do you mean by analysis?

▂▂▂▂▂  E Q U I  ▂▂▂▂▂
Transforming Venture Capital
Blondy12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:05:09 PM

It would be possible for BTC to hit $3k, because as of now fluctuations show the unstable pricing of BTC and as you've said based on the analysis it could be true. There is an explanation also written on the link about the factors that will make the BTC fall down to 3k. Then it would be also possible to drop even further beyond after, so it would be a good time to buy at that time and hold again.
Others who depend on bitcoin for their daily needs maybe worried for the price dropping constantly but for those investors that plan for long term investment will rejoice for they can buy more in addition to their investment and i am one of them. I am just waiting for that final moment and hoping that somebody will become a millionaire because of bitcoin.
peter1

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:09:06 PM

I also feel BTC could reach $3000, but it may need 1 to 2 months, may be at or near could reach $5000 in back, that time should be a time for BTC the lowest price.

Nevzat

Activity: 97

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:34:15 PM

After some certain point some forces won’t let it go down any further. If it goes below 8k it will get in support zone and people will start buying it therefore 3k is not looking like it can happen. But if it goes somehow instead of worrying about it , it’s better to see it as opportunity and buy it while it’s cheap.

iamsether

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:39:27 PM

But, even if that is right, I see the opportunity to invest more when it reached that low, and hold it for longer term.

My thoughts exactly. I am still in the process of not accepting Bitcoin with a $3k rate but what else can we do since we can't control how the market will be in favor of BTC. I'll be keeping some cash then and be ready for the dip since I am sure if it breaks resistance, there's no stopping it and probably our last chance to see the value of BTC at its lowest before it rises up its value.
NIGHT_FOX_1

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:42:10 PM

I think that this will not happen. Maxim's fall is 6k. Simply etogo will not allow depositors!
wenzuo

Activity: 318

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:43:10 PM

My thoughts exactly. I am still in the process of not accepting Bitcoin with a $3k rate but what else can we do since we can't control how the market will be in favor of BTC. I'll be keeping some cash then and be ready for the dip since I am sure if it breaks resistance, there's no stopping it and probably our last chance to see the value of BTC at its lowest before it rises up its value.

According to my experience and view, the price of btc may fall again and again, but it will not hit that price, a simple question is who may sell at that price? Now, the trading volume is low, that means no much guys are selling their btc.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
balrog

Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:29:06 PM

lol , for me it looks like someone whant to buy dips )) there is a strong support at 6000 level , I think in a worst scenario btc can down to this level , but not lower . Stay aware from all of this manipulation , they are just trying to get your bitcoins for free )))
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:45:29 PM

hard to predict, but I'm sure bitcoin will not go down to $ 3k. it might be if it goes back to $5-6k, but for $3k I think it's tough...we just predict the price,but in crypto world,everything is possible...
denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:05:04 PM

I think you should consider those predictions just a way to get reference informations, and not everything they said can become true, also you should think bitcoin can never drop that low, in just short time, rightnow the market is green slowly again, so it will be very hard for anyone think bitcoin will drop to 3000$ in few months.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Ctn

Merit: 259

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:09:32 PM

Yeah good hopes always. We should keep the scenario that is going to happen in all positive ways and it doesn't matter if it falls down to 3k or even below. We should be very opportunistic while while looking forward to make investment. This people who are willing to buy at low will love to see bitcoin falling to that much rates.

However, there is always less chance of that happening. Though gox is making the market movement currently still he doesn't have that much power to let it go down. We might see max lower point near to 5-6k. Otherwise we are completely safe and sound while hoping for the spikes in the bitcoin.
Bonanzabits

Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:14:51 PM

If the bitcoin and descends to the bottom of 3000 dollars, then this will happen before June, in late of may i think. Anyway, in June we expect growth - in any case!
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:15:21 PM

Very possible and it would be the perfect time to acquire more bitcoins in that price,im sure omeone or somewhere wont allow bitcoin's price to get dumped like that,lets just hope that this madness will come to an end so that most of the altcoins will start to show positive reactions in the market,i have been waiting for this to come and i know i would be making a lot of money if ever it happens.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:19:00 PM

Hello!Dont think so btc hit 3k$ becose the market cap is big enought to secure the value level about 6k$ and dont think so mtgox will dump the coin to the lower then 3k$,no need in this i think for him and others who involv in btc volume ...

jayc89

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:20:48 PM

I think that this will not happen. Maxim's fall is 6k. Simply etogo will not allow depositors!
That price is way too low for Bitcoin to stay at. I would put orders around 7k if the price was going in that direction.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cryptomema

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:25:55 PM

Very possible because today,even the technical analysis show if the support levels at $6k will break surely bitcoin's price will go back to $1k that is why we need to cutlosses so that we wont lose big amounts of money to these bloodbaths,and im sure the market will recover what ever happens to the market in the next few days.

anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:34:37 PM

I really hope Bitcoin price will fall back to $3K, but it's impossible, max is $6.5K, after that Bitcoin price will rising up to $20K in 2018, everyone want Bitcoin and crypto dead, but it's never happened and will be strongest than before

1kings

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:35:27 PM

Thanks.
lol , for me it looks like someone whant to buy dips )) there is a strong support at 6000 level , I think in a worst scenario btc can down to this level , but not lower . Stay aware from all of this manipulation , they are just trying to get your bitcoins for free )))

Thanks. Someone who missed out is hoping for a massive crash. It can't get worse than this $8500 - 8900.

If you're hoping for $3k. Join the ICOs, they are surer gambles.
Astrilian

Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:36:39 PM

I don't believe too much in technical analysis, soon institutional investors will be flowing into the market and that alone might could trigger a new Bullrun as the demand for Bitcoin suddenly rises exponentially. We could also be hit by another series of bad news or another exchange to be hacked and the exact opposite would be a result of it. No one really was able to explain to me how technical analysis can predict a future price when unforeseeable external factors play such a big role. As the large majority are small investors instead of large players, these events have a much bigger impact compared to other markets (i.e. stocks) where a declining price often makes the asset more attractive and does not instantly causes mass panic sell offs.

bellanas

Merit: 20

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:39:16 PM

Yes, everything is possible, and a return to 3000 dollars. I will not be surprised at this moment. Now many think so and someone sells out.
nakamote

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:44:37 PM

We have the same prediction,same T.A head and shoulders and this could be a bad sign,if the support levels in $6k levels will be broke, $3k is for sure or worst less tham $1,500  Cry and that could be the end of bitcoin's era but lets hope that these trillionaires wont allow that to happen,because bitcoin needs to survive so that these banking system would be soon phased out.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dzhan

Activity: 743

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:45:27 PM

I don't think that's going to happen , because the price is expected to go up in the long term and also it is currenctly decreasing slowly and not really fast. I think the worst case is dropping down to $6k and then going up again and it will take time surely. However the BTC price still volatile and we cant predict it exactly.
Ahmad8633833

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:46:57 PM

favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:48:37 PM

Stop sleeping with nightmares. BTC will not hit 3k$ this is not possible for now. But if bitmain start to make cheap and more powerfull miners then we will see below 4k$
or its not possible until mtgox solds all btc from cold wallets this is not possible.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Storag

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:53:11 PM

And you know, I agree with you. In fact, the price for Bitcoin should be even lower, because it was simply raised artificially as a trend and that's it.
Nowherman

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:10:15 PM

Some analysts say Bitcoin's strong support is around $ 600, probably expecting a drop to that level. However, good news from South Korea came today,
which should push the market up. In this regard, I think Bitcoin will recover to $ 11,500 in the very near future.

anylic

Activity: 278
Merit: 115

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:15:10 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 06:33:14 PM by anylic

I think that BTC will not fall down to $ 3k because the volume has decreased and the moment of creating new highs is coming.

BitProCoin

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:17:37 PM

I think it's a natural thing in the crypto world if bitcoin reaches $ 3000. Because Bitcoin every year is always up and its demand is also growing every year.
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:23:02 PM

Very possible to happen,the high volatility of the market makes us unsure what will happen to the bitcoin's price few years from now.It makes me wonder if we would be able to survive all the years that will pass with this high volatility? because this is just like gambling we wont know what would be the prie of the coins after somehow this market has crashed or rise for several times.

chutchmcgillicutty

Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:28:12 PM

Time to go shopping if the $6k support levels will broke surely it will go back to $3k which is the last shield of bitcoin,probably because the mtgox will dump thousands of bitcoins that is why the market suffered a lot,people should be more aware so that we could prevent big losses at the market  be vigillant and alert  Cool
Well if it really drop to $1k? Many would become a millionaire not just you but everyone among us, lets just hope that it will drop to 1k. But be cautious on investing all of your money and maybe you'll regret if something really bad might happen like dropping the price to $1.

Man if BTC drops to 1000 kind of would have to double down. It would be really scary if it did and it never recovered though...  All and all I think that anything in 4000 to 6000 is possible. Should be interesting to see what happens

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:31:32 PM

This is so sad but true,if the current support levels will be broke,the end of bitcoin's era will be clear in the near future.But surely some of these altcoins will be able to survive the fall of bitcoin if that is really going to happen those coins which has been here for quite a while with good products to offer will surely stay alive,bitcoin's domination should be replaced by some coin that has solid foundation in our community like ethereum or neo atleast.

Wearegoodfrends

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:33:51 PM

This will never happen) quite recently the bitkoni dropped to 6.5k and quickly grew to 9k. At six very strong level of support
Goldberg007

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:35:32 PM

i dont think so btc will hit 3k$, may be it will triple this coming june. as of now many people used bitcoin and some  of the business now use bitcoin as a payment..so if there are many bitcoin users the price will pump
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:36:43 PM

This is so sad but true,if the current support levels will be broke,the end of bitcoin's era will be clear in the near future.But surely some of these altcoins will be able to survive the fall of bitcoin if that is really going to happen those coins which has been here for quite a while with good products to offer will surely stay alive,bitcoin's domination should be replaced by some coin that has solid foundation in our community like ethereum or neo atleast.
Are you actually believe that BTC will down till $0? It's impossible. Some corrections only. But much people and funds will buy BTC near $4-5k. Why? Because it's digital standart now. nd it give a huge profit in near future. And in long future also  Wink
Vispilio
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:38:17 PM

Guys, are we seriously giving all this credit to MtGox trustee? I mean, if this was truly the case, then should we not all already have prepared for this scenario since last year when the trials were started in Tokyo? And if this is true also, then are we really at the mercy of Bitcoin whales? I find it just impossible to believe that 1 holder is able to move the entire global market, surely this has happened before and people knew and could predict it. But all this analysis happens after the trustee dumps.

When you look at the BTC charts during the times when Kobayashi made his massive sales, namely: 2000, 6000, 8000, 6000 and finally 18,000 BTC which he sold at the lowest price of all, you can clearly trace the BTC price all making dips within 1-2 days after these massive dumps.

Regardless of whether the market anticipated it or not, these events triggered panic selling, where there should have been none, so you can even call it fake FUD, and obviously it led to many more new entrants owning BTC picking it up at attractive prices (and therefore a wider buyer base), so for a variety of reasons the disclosure of his amateur selling methods have been bullish news for Bitcoin.  

Ayush rana

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:39:37 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin will go low as to 3k usd because bitcoin is the one major currency of the crypto world. Change in the price of bitcoin effect other currency also and there are many investors out in the market who invested their money in bitcoin for a long period of time.
Even now the flow of crypto currency has also increased.

The only way that leads bitcoin as down to 3k is when people starts selling their bitcoins and stop buying.

bratbu

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:40:40 PM

Very possible if the bitcoin's resistance wont break that easily and these bulls got tired it could go back to its previous support levels which is $6k and $3k or worst $1.2k but lets just hope that most of the whales wont allow that to happen because it could be the end of our community if bitcoin's price pulled back to that point many of the people will lose.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
Akash1243

Merit: 257

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:50:47 PM

I highly doubt that bitcoins will hit $3k this year if it really did then that would be massive blow to bitcoins community and would possibly trigger panic sell among many people making the prices more low.Bitcoins are very volatile and unpredictable so it's hard to say about this huge prediction for bitcoins prices.
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:52:04 PM

This will only happen if those support levels of bitcoin were broke by these bears,so expect the worst ,i am sticking with the USD pair if the bitcoin's price is showing bearish movements and i stick with bitcoin when it is getting bullish,these two basic rules would save your ass from getting too much panic when the market is starting to collapse.
cryptoatomic

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:03:56 PM

I highly doubt that bitcoins will hit $3k this year if it really did then that would be massive blow to bitcoins community and would possibly trigger panic sell among many people making the prices more low.Bitcoins are very volatile and unpredictable so it's hard to say about this huge prediction for bitcoins prices.
That is exactly what will happen,because Technical analysis says if those resistance wont break it could go down to that level $3k is too possible,all of the people wont know exactly when but it will go down that road if these current resistance wont break because the bulls needs to rest so that they will come again to our market after few weeks.
Arngrim

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:08:21 PM

Yeah. The fortune teller also told me that.  Grin

There is no way it could go way down that price now. Look how it went to 6k then resurrected in just an instant. I think that will be the lowest number we could see. Population in supporting bitcoin is getting larger each day.
You might want to ride that for now instead of making this assumptions which doesn't really help much.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
Rus3001

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:09:04 PM

This is unlikely to happen . I waiting for growth and good profit from Bitcoin. I hope that bitcoin prices will not be able to go down to  5000 $
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:10:36 PM

Well it can positively go further as you say the price of the bitcoin is almost 8k dollars and it's decreasing the value itself because of the demand on the marketplace. Predictors said that it will increase on november something like that , but as of now all we can do is wait. Because bitcoin is unstable and it can't stay on just one price.
CaptainBezique

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:13:19 PM

It seems to me that all that takes place are ordinary speculations with currency. Bitcoin must grow this year and it more credible than all. He will fall down scarcely, the more so to the mark 3000$

cryptodevs

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:24:40 PM

This is unlikely to happen . I waiting for growth and good profit from Bitcoin. I hope that bitcoin prices will not be able to go down to  5000 $
You shouldnt be saying anything if you dont know what you are talking about,technical analysis shows that it will pull back to that level if and only if those current support levels will break,get some tutorials in investopedia bro it would really help you understand the things and how the market flows so that you wont be suprised with every market situation that we have.
steinkopf

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:31:21 PM

It seems to me that all that takes place are ordinary speculations with currency. Bitcoin must grow this year and it more credible than all. He will fall down scarcely, the more so to the mark 3000$
I also do not believe that bitcoin can fall off. This will cause hysteria in the crypto world. I think that whales will not be allowed to such a fall. I do not want to see the bloody market again.
habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:35:59 PM

Well the possible chances to get that low would be 70% as the bitcoin's trend is showing a super bear trend from the last week and if continues,it might be the reason for another pullback,worst is below $3k and it is clearly the end of the cryptocurrency era,so lets hope that these big players wont allow this to happen to bitcoin's price because it will destroy the market.

cryptopusa

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:41:15 PM

It is very unclear right now because the trend of the market shows it is bullish but the bitcoin's price chart says it might go to a bullish trend,lets hope that this wont happen because it could be the reason why most of the people will do panic selling ,that will only worsen the situation in the market,but this is very possible because the market has high volalility.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:32:37 PM

Not only this analysis but there are lots of analysis available in the internet where it is clearly saying that bitcoin is no more limited to 10k$ per btc but it will again starts to get high with again and try to touch new record of 30-40k$ and this amount will not be the small now because this time increase in btc price will be with better stability and there will be no chance of big dump like today we are seeing in bitcoin .
So may be this analysis of 30k$ will be small , Because my opinion according to my analysis is about 50k$ will be in the mid of the year 2018 .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
cryptomorphines

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:39:21 PM

Sad but it is possible as the technical analysis shows when the $6k supports will be broke the next level of support is at the $3k but lets hope that these big players wont allow this to happen because they will lose billions of dollars in an instant,better to keep an eye for the support levels when the market has started to show down trends.
LSt56

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:07:47 AM

that's really an opinion of some people. I think that will determine the price of bitcoin in the future only big investors and also us as its users, if we continue to hold and do not panic then the price will rise again.

yonjitsu

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:20:14 AM

Sounds a fallacy to me or much of a FUD. But whatever it is, i don't care much about it because i have also my own perception about bitcoin that a price hike is going to happen based on how bitcoin responded during the bloody days of cryptoworld.

fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:00:20 PM

It btc hits to the falling drops into 5k then let all the holders of bitcoin decide whether they still hold the coin or they immediately sell the half or whatsoever they want to decide. If 5k will reach as soon as possiblebefore June then for sure the real panic will take place the crypto.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:12:49 PM

I will don't believe on that, there are a lot of fake prediction that is not happening in reality. There is no one will predict exactly what will happen in bitcoin price. We should not believe in that. We are the bitcoin users and we need to break that negative prediction.
worle1bm

Activity: 1834
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:16:07 PM

Various person, various agencies predict different future for this decentralized currency but they all are not accurate as they only predict the possibilities not the actual outcome. Some say it to be around $50k and some like you have mentioned.So every speculation is different and we cant say stay will happen in future but no one can stop bitcoin to grow and rise.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:47:35 PM

Why you are making the people panic by spreading a FUD news,it was shit.Do you think the price will reduce to 3000$ from the value of 9000$ as of now.Not at all.Don't make new investor panic,so they will sell it bitcoin with low price.Which impact in further decrease in price of bitcoin.Do you want that? I was dam sure it's not possible.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Rosscy

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:47:46 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 02:18:34 PM by Rosscy

If in recent days, 6k shield break out, maybe the price will fall more, but price still remain in 9k area, still long way to touch 6k shield, why wait 3k.
let's think positively, maybe now is the discounted price for bitcoin, maybe at the end of March the price will return to the green line and keep going up, train will never turn back.
darkr

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:42:35 PM

The guy from Twitter calls himself an artist. I am just curious - how an artist come to such serious conclusions and judge about the future price of Bitcoin?
KalaiBTC

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:17:11 AM

The analysis doesn’t seem interesting to me. Bitcoin to 3000$ seems pretty unrealistic to me. Though bitcoin has seems some major corrections and has dropped quite much, touching 3k$ seems impossible. If bitcoin ever touches 3k$, just imagine, how much the altcoins will drop and also don’t forget the total market cap. Such massive drop can only been seen if handful of governments ban bitcoin and crypto currencies at the same instance. Bitcoin can max to max drop till support of 6k$ and not below that atleast not in this year.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:29:03 AM

I do not believe that the price will drop to 3k $, but it is of course possible in the world of cryptocurrencies. It rather seems to be spreading FUD and panic. The price would have to drop to around 5000k $ so that further price drops of up to $ 3,000 will be possible.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jaocoincrypto18

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:48:26 AM

Well as per  this TA, it will hit $3k by June 2018. Please look in to interesting analysis  here,

I have also known experts that predicts that the price of Bitcoin will not reach that ATL but it will reach ATH of $20,000 to $25,000 by this year. One of these experts is the famous John McAfee so therefore who will be the best predictions of them all? TA just make a possible graph but did not supported it with data on why it will dip as low as $3,000 in which anyone can make such graph including you and me but we need a specific details to support our claims because if there is none then the graph will be consider as collection of arts.  Grin
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:04:57 PM

I don't believe that will in the near two years decline to $3,000 let a lone within this year 2018. Even if there are ban on crypto currency related activities in the major countries that believe in crypto currency it's value will not go down to $3,000 no matter what happen. 
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:39:49 AM

Exactly. There is difference between possibility and probability. It’s just analysis that many people do worldwide. Many experts have also predicted a bullish trend for bitcoin in the month of June 2018. People have predicted that bitcoin will cross 40k$ and reach new all time high by the end of this year.

There are different kinds of analysis by different people all over the community, but we are the one to decide, which seems realistic and which doesn’t. According to me bitcoin will cross 30k$ mark by the end of this year and it will not fall below support level of 8000$.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:45:15 AM

Yes, I agree with that. If bitcoin drops below 6000$, it wont be affordable for the miners to buy such high tech CPU’s and GPU’s and to pay electricity bill. Price of bitcoin must be kept realistic, so balance can be maintained for the miners and the investors to prove it affordable.

If bitcoin falls at 3000$ someday, the only thing I will do as investor is to fill my bags will all the bitcoin I can get, cause there might not be another such chance in future. Although I will still support the statement that 3k$ is highly unrealistic for bitcoin, but one can never know what might happen next in crypto market.
lingwistiko

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:06:32 PM

People keeps on spreading FUD in hopes of buying bitcoin at a cheaper price. They are also these person who are frustrated who panic sell their bitcoins during falldown only to realize that skyrocketed to an all time high the following day. Or maybe, they are those people who just snob bitcoin when it was only valued at 1$ but they never bother to invest. No matter how hard they spread FUD, i believe that bitcoin's market price will never fall down that low at 3,000$.

Vispilio
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 04:54:36 PM

BTC touching 3k USD would most likely either require or lead to another coin to overtake it decidedly as the number 1 crypto-currency as well as the number 1 base currency for most of crypto trading.

sjefdeklerk

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

SODL

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:56:21 PM

I think it's going much lower. $3000 is way too much for a coin nobody is using anymore
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:47:01 PM

For that to happen we will see a lot of coins to be in red, some might rationally pumping but since alts relies on bitcoin they will all be affected.
tbh, 3k at this point in june is very possible but i don't see any price below from that, if that happens we might see a coin already overtook bitcoin as number 1 crypto.

Aqualung89

Activity: 1666
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:50:53 PM

Even if I do not think that it will fall so much, it seems like there is a possibility that the badness of the markets is the place to say that it affects the people.

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:22:04 PM

You can't even read your own analysis. What about that line that indicates a very healthy and steady growth, which crosses your bearish trendline at around 7200. You seemed to have completely ignore it and keep drawing the line downwards. IMO we are oversold right now and below the point where Wall Street entered the game. We are also above the previous confirmed bottom of 6k. There are no indicators that the price will go below that point. It will most likely either bounce up from 7k or get double bottom at 6k.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:19:11 AM

For causing bitcoin to reach below 6k$ in terms of price, massive sell off will be required. Not even whales hold such massive amount to dip bitcoin from current 9000$ rate to 3000$ rate. For bitcoin to hit such support level, it will take bitcoin to be dumped from majority holders all over the world, which seems highly unlikely. Even if bitcoins drops at 6k$ level, people will start buying in bulk and reinvesting which will again make bitcoin climb over 9000$.
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1414

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:52:03 AM

I think it's going much lower. $3000 is way too much for a coin nobody is using anymore

BTC is very well known now.   The overall crypto market is still expanding and BTC still the leader within that, obvious competition has taken a higher percentage but I dont believe demand is especially weaker.
In recent weeks BTC is actually improved with lower fees and faster clearance times, of course the market lags that effect and price is a reflection of previous accumulation being unwound.  Eventually the improved utility of BTC will lead to greater growth and demand to support pricing, this is quite likely.

Put it this way, brand recognition has a worth and BTC has enough of understanding by such a large part of the globe it is a valuable brand.  It has a worth ongoing for decades likely for this if no other reason.   Same as any strong brand established

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
darkr

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:03:38 AM

Oh, man, if it happens we will celebrate this event! I mean we can buy Bitcoin for less and then make very good money when the crypto will grow greatly.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:35:58 PM

Oh, man, if it happens we will celebrate this event! I mean we can buy Bitcoin for less and then make very good money when the crypto will grow greatly.

I don't think this would be a reason to celebrate. If it were to fall below the point where it was regulated in Japan and Korea it would show that those achievements that we waited years for were meaningless. Those new markets would have to close for crypto for us to see 3000 again. It won't happen but if it did it would mean a disaster for crypto economy.
tabas

Activity: 2996
Merit: 737

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:47:40 PM

Yeah this will be the great time to invest again and start storing more bitcoins before it goes crazy again and start a rapid increase until it reaches ATH again. The sad situation that every holder is experiencing now is that bitcoin has became lower and lower day by day. We are all happy that it went down to $10,000 and became stable there but now its on $7,800.  Undecided

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:51:27 PM

I would go further and say that potential positive news always overrides any technical analysis.
After all, I cannot recall that many chart specialists expected that Bitcoin will reach $20k in December 2017.
One big positive news bomb could raise the price to $10k overnight - but from the other hand - current bear market might be hard to escape from :/

smoolae

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:58:57 PM

I have a bad feeling about the close future... Feels like BTC under 6k is imminent. But selling right now also feels wrong, well, guess I keep hodling my bags.

followmenot

Activity: 533

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:06:31 PM

Its possible but very unlikely. I see bitcoin's dip for 2018 march as 5000 dollars and I don't expect it to drop harder than that. But who knows some very bad news may pull price yet again to even lower levels.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Lontonbit

Merit: 108

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:15:04 PM

When we were at 20k everyone was screaming for 30k 40k 50k now we're at 7400 and everyone screaming for 4K 3k 2k! Noobs

It’s gold for nerds
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:35:45 PM

It wont happen ,$3k is very low for the price of bitcoin. Ive read some articles and  news that bitcoin  will dropped its price to $3k because of this it will create panic and thats the reason why bitcoins prices drops.
smartboy2ever

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:44:08 PM

No he is not an analyses. He is an Artist. he Paint on Crypto Charts. But i think bitcoin price is never down on $3K because It is more popular on day by day. In my country No one know what is bitcoin but now many people invest in bitcoin.
asifrazaa

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:53:01 PM

is it good to exchange BTC to USDT now and then when BTC price lower then exchange USDT to BTC ?
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:37:12 PM

No matter what happen from now till june i don't see any strong bad news that can push bitcoin down to  $3,000 . I don't see it happen even from now till end of the year.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:37:13 PM

I'm not sure about this news. maybe this is just a hoax news that will only spread the panic to the investors. even so we must have a square off, about the worst possible that could happen. if this were to happen we should be prepared to buy more bitcoin at the time of entering the lowest point
Bayoe_noe

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:45:01 PM

I'm not sure about this news. maybe this is just a hoax news that will only spread the panic to the investors. even so we must have a square off, about the worst possible that could happen. if this were to happen we should be prepared to buy more bitcoin at the time of entering the lowest point
right, I agree with what you say. the whales are preparing for good news or bad news to quickly change the price of bitcoins. because they see from the profits they make...
Vispilio
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:35:37 PM

Don't fall for this "whales" rhetoric all the time. It's just another term used by people who are looking for excuses for their own mistakes, instead of learning from them.

A lot of Wall Street cash entered the markets during the bull run last year all the way up to 15k USD / BTC... Some of those players would certainly qualify as "whales", doesn't make them immune to making mistakes or losing a lot of money, as has been proven countless times through the history of human financial activity.

Don't hate the players, learn to love the game instead.

hynext

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:03:27 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 07:59:57 PM by hynext

If bitcoin price dump at $3,000 maybe it's very hard to recover until the last quarter of this year. I think bitcoin may decrease at 5,000 dollars only so that I can buy more. I will wait until the end of the year.
patrickj

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:40:05 PM

If bitcoin price dump at $3,000 maybe it's very hard to recover until the last quarte of this year. I think bitcoin may decrease at 5,000 dollars only so that I can buy more. I will wait until the end of the year.
I don't figure Bitcoin will drop again into as low as $3,000 this coming third quarter in light of the fact that the crypto showcase is to solid this year that drove by Bitcoin and Ethereum.
There's no one could tell the eventual fate of Crypto Market however all we are perusing are simply theories and expectations and just the crypto market could tell what's going on.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:00:29 PM

No matter what happen from now till june i don't see any strong bad news that can push bitcoin down to  $3,000 . I don't see it happen even from now till end of the year.

This is possible since a lot of big companies are now regulating cryptocurrency almost in all social medias site. Yeah, we have to be more positive this time and keep the patience within ourselves because bitcoin may bounce but this time a little longer. Hoping for some big news that can bring cryptocurrency to up again.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:26:18 PM

I do not expect to see bitcoin over $20000 by this year, in fact, i do not think that it will be higher than $15000 if everything goes ok.

This is just a perfect buying opportunity, you do not need to sell..
If bitcoin price dump at $3,000 maybe it's very hard to recover until the last quarte of this year. I think bitcoin may decrease at 5,000 dollars only so that I can buy more. I will wait until the end of the year.
PalindromemordnilaP

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:11:58 AM

FUDs isn't new anymore ever since bitcoin hasn't reached the 20K$ mark yet. I always see FUD as a strategy to let others sell their bitcoin and other cryptoholdings that can cause a decrease of bitcoin price. In that way, they can now buy bitcoin at a lower price too.

Bacotan Bae

Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:13:57 AM

Yes true, if bitcoin drops up to $ 3000 then many people panic and will sell all the bitcoin and the price will drop below $ 1000 in less than 24 hours if the price of $ 3000 is reached, I will also cut loss and leave bitcoin if the price of drop to $ 3000.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
yacare

Activity: 1260

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:39:05 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 04:54:28 PM by yacare

Interesting question.Bitcoin wont be is lower than $3000, it is much not favourably. Lowering to a mark 5500-6000 is possible, but it is a maximum. By the end of the year we will see digits of $25000

Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:19:13 PM

Seems everyone has become an expert in bitcoin analysis using forex calculations that do not apply to crypto with people predicting highs such as 50000 dollars and some predicting lows as 3000 dollars but I have come to learn that such speculations are part of this crypto ecosystem, so no need to panic either.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:42:56 PM

Seems everyone has become an expert in bitcoin analysis using forex calculations that do not apply to crypto with people predicting highs such as 50000 dollars and some predicting lows as 3000 dollars but I have come to learn that such speculations are part of this crypto ecosystem, so no need to panic either.

Those who believe that the prices would crash let them wait for that level, btc has now started a rise and crossing 8400$ soon. Thus if this way price keep getting stabilized and move forward we will never see even below 7k anytime soon.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:25:58 PM

Those who believe that the prices would crash let them wait for that level, btc has now started a rise and crossing 8400$ soon. Thus if this way price keep getting stabilized and move forward we will never see even below 7k anytime soon.

actually, I do not want to see bitcoin prices below $ 5000, well that's a pretty low price. well, although bitcoin prices have great potential for this, but, I guess many investors are thinking that way, and might buy bitcoin when the price is under $ 6k.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
faaty

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:17:33 PM

waiting bitcoin 3k is like waiting bitcoin to be 1k in 2017. When bitcoin broke out its previous ath since 2013 last year, some guys claimed that it will test and see that level again. But it never did and increased up to 20k instead in one year. Now some people waiting for 3k but I think we already saw the dip at 5.9k or we can see 5k in worst scenario
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:31:16 PM

waiting bitcoin 3k is like waiting bitcoin to be 1k in 2017.
But bitcoin started last year at $1,000 for it's first months if I can remember. Waiting bitcoin to hit $3,000 is possible but we don't know when it can happen.

actually, I do not want to see bitcoin prices below $ 5000, well that's a pretty low price. well, although bitcoin prices have great potential for this, but, I guess many investors are thinking that way, and might buy bitcoin when the price is under $ 6k.
There are so many people here that are thinking crazily and they want bitcoin to hit the deepest that it can hit at the bottom of it's prices which will affect most.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:14:56 PM

I don't see it happening. We have seen a lot of problems this last couple of months but bitcoin didn't even got down as low as $5K. The bottom is only $5800. And it looks like we are already bouncing and recovered already.

To go that low, something big should likely to happened. Major exchanges being hack or major nation saying negative things about crypto in general and then FUD follows.

And everyone shouldn't wait for the price to fall that low just to get in. Yesterday, it went to $7500, and then the buying began again. $3K is not going to be touch.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
goodrus69

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:55:37 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin will not go down to $ 3k, but if this happens, then I'll buy myself more coins.
manismanja

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:55:05 PM

it looks like bitcoin will be very difficult to get down to the price of $ 3k because bitcoin has a very high buyer and demand and is supported with a very limited bitcoin supply total condition of course it will be hard to get down to that price.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:03:50 PM

I don't know why you guys want the bitcoin to lower prices.Maybe you want to get the valuable bitcoin at low price.But it's not possible by compared the market strategy.The price of bitcoin will moved to 13,000$  in the June.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
greensheep

Activity: 278
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:28:30 PM

3K is really low but still in a bullish scenario, however I don't think it will go that low, most people know that holding in the long term is good, everybody who wo wanted to sell has already sold now, didn't they?
fulmetal08larz

Merit: 124

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:55:19 PM

BTC price of $3k is highly unlikely. There are a lot of investors willing to buy at a major support level of $6k. In my opinion, what's currently happening is the reaping of those who have weak hands. The corporations who are adopting the blockchain technology are discreetly bagging a lot of BTC at a cheaper price so that they can profit from it in the long run.
atlantis123

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:38:33 AM

Anything is possible
BTC is not doing well at the moment
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:33:30 PM

Anything is possible
BTC is not doing well at the moment

Yeah, although there are still strong supports, but I'm sure when its broken, panic selling will follow like dominoes. But I do hope that the price will not go that low. But hey, if its goes to $3K then I guess we should look at the bright side of it.

That is very very cheap so again, I hope that everybody sees is as a good time to buy so that we can see the market go up again, or it can start for another bull run.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
snowdropfore

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:02:07 PM

bitcoin will surpsire us everytime ,no matter in bear market or bull market . let us wait and see.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
sharted

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:44:24 PM

I won't agree your point.It will not reduce to 3000$.I was dam sure it will not occur.Due you think it will reduce to half of current price.Not at all possible.I don't know why the people want to see the low value in the bitcoin price.

Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:18:48 PM

I dont think price of btc will hit to $3k, if in case price would go lower to that many of us surely will grab this to buy btc. This time since we are in down trend let's see by first month of this april if their is changes. But I think this volatility will go up this coming months.
deepblue01

Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:54:23 PM

in my opinion i disagree with this technical trading analys.  
no one exactly 100% can predict the btc price will go. it is just a prediction.

see this tweet
https://twitter.com/SwenLink/status/958699979203334144
https://twitter.com/SwenLink/status/959215707828424705
they are just playing and drawing around.
something they are lossing with their trading analys.

if BTC fall below 4k, i am sure i am buying alot in the dip
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1414

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:59:17 PM

I have 6991 as my target downside, which will match Feb low and is a long term trend ongoing since last May. right now that would seem to fit into a general panicky type selloff which means price inaccuracy and a good risk/reward for speculators. Just requires a confluence of sentiment and its a turning point. I will dig out the chart for Feb low and try to keep it as a template to become more bullish, white knuckle kind of hold

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:20:17 PM

Although I have received some criticism in some trading groups for my position that $3,000 seems a reasonable price for bitcoin in coming days, I remain firm in that position, although that does not mean that the end of bitcoin is approaching.

On the contrary, I would expect that once the bottom is reached, bitcoin could resume its bullish race at the end of the year, although not as volatile as in previous months.

Therefore do not be pessimistic, remember that the market price of bitcoin does not determine its true value as cryptocurrency, it only reflects the emotional and psychological situation of those who have decided to make bitcoin an instrument of speculation.
BitcoinThugLife

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:01:26 AM

Not only will BTC hit $3k this year don't be surprised if we see $1k
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:24:22 AM

Oh it is quite alarming that the price is going down to that 3100$. Very very low compared to the previous decrease in the past years.
But I still dont lose hope for bitcoin because I know that the lower the price is being pulled, the higher it is increase. Cant wait that to happen.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
DPoS2

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:27:15 AM

people broke.. on credit.. tried to chase the dragon and got burnt..

whales will pick up for pennies and wait till new crop of moths chase the shiny lights

Learn the *Truth* about Big Company Mining Pools!!! Stop Giving Your Money Away!!!
bitcad4u

Merit: 255

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:40:33 AM

If the price is continue to fall often,I was sad to say this.Bitcoin will reach 3000$ by this June.But personally I think after this April,we can expect the huge raise in the price of bitcoin as well as other altcoin.Now the valuable bitcoin at low price,this is the time to inverse.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:34:26 AM

The price of the bitcoin as of now is $6000 plus and maybe we the price $3000 if many people sell their bitcoin so the price will decrease. But for me once the price decrease at $5000 it will increase again because for me this the wall. We don't know what is possible to happen to bitcoin after few months or few years but we hope the price increase again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:11:15 AM

The price of the bitcoin as of now is $6000 plus and maybe we the price $3000 if many people sell their bitcoin so the price will decrease. But for me once the price decrease at $5000 it will increase again because for me this the wall. We don't know what is possible to happen to bitcoin after few months or few years but we hope the price increase again.
It was very hard to predict bitcoins price now where the huge manipulators are present in the market. Additionally, the big institutions that will be entering the crypto market who wants not to be late and take most of amount of btc upon bitcoin reaching it bottom we could add more but for $3k mark price it seems possible but not to stay in that price for long.
stiucsib86

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:04:40 AM

Broke 7000 support already Cry
deepblue01

Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:56:54 AM

people broke.. on credit.. tried to chase the dragon and got burnt..

whales will pick up for pennies and wait till new crop of moths chase the shiny lights

LOL, speculation market.
Yes, agree. now day cryptocurrency has alot of negatif news
smoolae

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:51:51 PM

6500, 6300, 6200 and 6100 have some bigger buy walls (combined over 10 biggest BTC exchanges). To be honest, I don't really wanna know what happens if we break those.

sidodadii

Activity: 597

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:16:11 PM

Maybe if death cross happens bitcoin will fall to the price of $3k in the next few days / weeks, seeing the market lately that is very concerning pessimistic bitcoin will be $20k more translucent this year, bitcoin price will be back good again takes yearly.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
MidKnight

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:31:11 AM

Maybe a $5k and that $3k would only happen on worst case scenario. If it ever hit $3k, I'm sure that the real holders will be left behind and not those self-proclaimed expert and that would make the market  very positive again.
jaocoincrypto18

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:21:20 AM

Well, there are lot of analysis and speculations this days in which it will just make us confused for there are both positive and negative predictions like this one  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3167285.0 So the question will be which analysis is for real? Because this is vital to our every decision to make either we dump our coin because of panic or to hold our coin because we believe that Bitcoin will rise back soon.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:59:42 AM

Maybe a $5k and that $3k would only happen on worst case scenario. If it ever hit $3k, I'm sure that the real holders will be left behind and not those self-proclaimed expert and that would make the market  very positive again.
for now, bitcoin prices really have a big enough risk to be resistant. it could be priced back at a price of $ 3k, or $ 5k. but on the one hand, we can buy bitcoin in large quantities. it would be advantageous if bitcoin prices go up even if it only increases $ 1k only.
miningguru

Activity: 1134

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:38:01 AM

Anything can happen in Bitcoin market and there is huge chance for Bitcoin to increase its price even higher value. I think $5k is possible and many people will start buying the Bitcoins in order to hold them for certain period of time.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:40:15 AM

Well, one cannot tell when the dip will end as so many people in the community are currently speculating Bitcoin decline to the turn of  $1000 Before end of the year. But as far as i believe an upward trend will start soon and many of us who are still holding both Bitcoin and ethereum will smile again.

stiucsib86

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:00:52 AM

If the trend follows 2014 crash, then we will be seeing $3k and and 2-3 years of sideways.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:05:04 AM

I would have to agree with you. Looking at the 5 minute chart of Bitcoin we are seeing BTC battling around the 6,000$ level. During the 2 days of my observation I have seen BTC reached 6,500 and then quickly go back up above 7,000$ which means Bulls are having a confidence with this levels and they are not letting BTC to go down. But when we go down 6,500$ we might see BTC go down to 6,000$ and if that support breaks we may go down more to your worst case scenario, everything is now possible at that point.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:12:48 AM

I would have to agree with you. Looking at the 5 minute chart of Bitcoin we are seeing BTC battling around the 6,000$ level. During the 2 days of my observation I have seen BTC reached 6,500 and then quickly go back up above 7,000$ which means Bulls are having a confidence with this levels and they are not letting BTC to go down. But when we go down 6,500$ we might see BTC go down to 6,000$ and if that support breaks we may go down more to your worst case scenario, everything is now possible at that point.
Indeed, we don't have any idea anymore if what would be the next movement, a lots of twist are happening and we are still seeing a lots of
negative reviews making new investors to avoid investing with this chain, we just needed to be more observant and if we are aiming to earn
much bigger better to play wisely and be sure with your timing as there's a lots of risk shoring right now.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:30:47 AM

3K is really low but still in a bullish scenario, however I don't think it will go that low, most people know that holding in the long term is good, everybody who wo wanted to sell has already sold now, didn't they?
Not too low if the market really want to take a different turn, but not realistic at the same time, even with any technical analysis as the OP claimed. We already know the market can play out in anyway it wants anytime, but the fact remains that no one can predict or know anything about the future. We may be here thinking one thing, the market may end up doing the other. Many people listened to stuffs like this in the past, and they definitely ended up missing out.

for now, bitcoin prices really have a big enough risk to be resistant. it could be priced back at a price of $ 3k, or $ 5k. but on the one hand, we can buy bitcoin in large quantities. it would be advantageous if bitcoin prices go up even if it only increases $ 1k only.
You mean decreases to $1k ? I believe $6000 will hold up for ever as it is a big support level as of now. So, there could be very less possibilities for $6000 levels to be broken. So, I never think of decreasing to $1k price levels. We can see prices rising up from next week onward.

DaMut

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:47:42 AM

why people bothering themself with other people stuff like those charts or coments or something similiar to that ?
creating a chart or TA or other stuff is not that hard,right ?
if the price went down to that point or around that,do not you think it is not a good sign for us and Bitcoin itself.
as far as i heard we need to maintain its price in range around $5000 to make the miners profit from their mining,
if it goes lower than that,do not you think it will make the miners mad and stop mining it ?

If the trend follows 2014 crash, then we will be seeing $3k and and 2-3 years of sideways.

right now and before are different.
a few years before,the fees were not this expensive+difficulty was not that high compared to it right now.
and pattern ? we're out of it for a long time already.

████████████████████████
SPORTS
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
bets.io
████████████████████████
CASINO
readygoaw

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:46:57 PM

Some people say they know for sure that in June it will go to the Moon when the other guys predict its great fall. I think it will be close to 8-9 thousand.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:25:25 AM

it looks like bitcoin will be very difficult to get down to the price of $ 3k because bitcoin has a very high buyer and demand and is supported with a very limited bitcoin supply total condition of course it will be hard to get down to that price.
Did he even say as per TA? I really do not know the TA he is using right now, maybe the one his grand dad used back in those days and ended up losing everything. People just love looking for attention, and they always get it anyway, at least it is an achievement for them.

Whatever anyone wants to think, let them think, and if they like, they can stay away, but we really do not make any sense trying to predict what the future holds. Anything is likely but that does not mean we should start proclaiming doomsday theory when there is really nothing to predict here.

We still have so many resistances even before then and anything can happen even before June fundamentally, so thinking ahead of what the future holds is just some absurd thing to do. I remember last year having a similar scenario, so many people came up with their own naysaying theories, but where are they now?
Bayoe_noe

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:07:11 AM

All the price is down for now. What happen about bitcoin? All cryptocurrency is down more than 50% since february, to much traders panic and selling their tokens. I think that's so hard to bitcoin grow up again. But we don't know what happens about bitcoin in the next years. For now bitcoin down under $7000... i hope it will stable for a month or next month...
candolbitcoin214

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:34:25 AM

I don't believe this with all the hard hitting backlashes against bitcoin now and the banning with all the negative effects the market value went to the lowest of 5947k last february but now Even with all those negativity it has risen in significant market value of 6500k to 7500k. So definitely this predicament is just another backlashing against bitcoin so UNTRUE.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:20:39 PM

All the price is down for now. What happen about bitcoin? All cryptocurrency is down more than 50% since february, to much traders panic and selling their tokens. I think that's so hard to bitcoin grow up again. But we don't know what happens about bitcoin in the next years. For now bitcoin down under $7000... i hope it will stable for a month or next month...

Well if it'd any comfort, crypto isn't the only market that's having this bloody days right now as the stock markets are also seeing a considerable plunge. This is where you test your determination if you can keep steady and weather out this storm. And the big guys i think won't allow the price of btc to go below 5k. This is probably where we'll park for now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
sgenuine

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:37:17 PM

I do not see that it can really happen. Even with this situation on the market, the scenario where Bitcoin is 3 thousand or less seems to be something impossible. I bet for 7-9 thousand prices in the nearest months.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: