Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:24:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC to hit $3k ?  (Read 1264 times)
GeorgiaCoin (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:29:06 AM

Well as per  this TA, it will hit $3k by June 2018. Please look in to interesting analysis  here,

https://twitter.com/SwenLink

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
balisong

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:45:27 AM

Time to go shopping if the $6k support levels will broke surely it will go back to $3k which is the last shield of bitcoin,probably because the mtgox will dump thousands of bitcoins that is why the market suffered a lot,people should be more aware so that we could prevent big losses at the market  be vigillant and alert  Cool
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1615

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:04:40 AM

Peter Brandt, the famous chartist commodies trader also made a similar prediction that if BTC closes below 8700 these days, that the target of the fall would be 3100... But the presence of the MtGox Trustee overrides all technical analysis here, and is in fact very buliish news for BTC on medium and longer terms.

atlantis123

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:11:19 AM

Buy www.bitcoinfuji.com it has a big future!
breadginger56

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:20:58 AM

Well as per  this TA, it will hit $3k by June 2018. Please look in to interesting analysis  here,

It would be possible for BTC to hit $3k, because as of now fluctuations show the unstable pricing of BTC and as you've said based on the analysis it could be true. There is an explanation also written on the link about the factors that will make the BTC fall down to 3k. Then it would be also possible to drop even further beyond after, so it would be a good time to buy at that time and hold again.
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:27:44 AM

Time to go shopping if the $6k support levels will broke surely it will go back to $3k which is the last shield of bitcoin,probably because the mtgox will dump thousands of bitcoins that is why the market suffered a lot,people should be more aware so that we could prevent big losses at the market  be vigillant and alert  Cool
yes i agree i will invest all my money on bitcoin if this happens if bitcoin break the support level maybe not just 3k$ but maybe even go back to 1k$ and if that happens it will make me instant millionare someday. only if that happens. hopefully.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
SGToken

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:28:56 AM

TA only shows possibility, not probability. There are also TA shows it will reach 50k in June.
Zanetti83

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:33:43 AM

In my personal opinion, it will not fall until that low.
But, even if that is right, I see the opportunity to invest more when it reached that low, and hold it for longer term.
breadginger56

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:36:24 AM

Time to go shopping if the $6k support levels will broke surely it will go back to $3k which is the last shield of bitcoin,probably because the mtgox will dump thousands of bitcoins that is why the market suffered a lot,people should be more aware so that we could prevent big losses at the market  be vigillant and alert  Cool
yes i agree i will invest all my money on bitcoin if this happens if bitcoin break the support level maybe not just 3k$ but maybe even go back to 1k$ and if that happens it will make me instant millionare someday. only if that happens. hopefully.
Well if it really drop to $1k? Many would become a millionaire not just you but everyone among us, lets just hope that it will drop to 1k. But be cautious on investing all of your money and maybe you'll regret if something really bad might happen like dropping the price to $1.
SnapFX

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:40:23 AM

I think, lower than 5 K the bitcoin won't fall and it won't prompt any analysis to you.
Though in the market everything is possible. Maybe to 3 K to fall.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:51:15 AM

if that would be happen then that would be the best time to invest in bitcoin. Please do an update with the forum so that if ever i could not make an update online at least i could read some inputs regarding with bitcoin price. Sometimes i will just log in directly to our forum and hardly do not do btc price updates. Anyway as the btc price goes down this would be the best time also to trade altcoin or sell altcoin holdings and exchange it to btc. This could be time for those who have not yet sold their altcoin. However, just make sure that you do have to double check during the trading if you have profited or not. If you could not make a profit then probably wait for another btc price to fall down until you gain in your altcoin investment. You just have to wait and believe in the phrase that says "Timing is Everything".
deadhp1

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:02:12 AM

Honestly, the lower bitcoin falls, the better for me right now.
It just means that altcoins I'm considering have become vastly cheaper.

I hope and dream for bitcoin at 3k, but am quite happy with it below 10k.

I was getting gas today and the attendant was talking to a customer about buying bitcoin.
Crypto is becoming huge! 
There is no doubt in my mind that we will see a new ATH this year. 
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:04:50 AM

Haha. Impossible. The twitter account you posted is from someone who doesn't know a single thing about bitcoin.
He/she seems to be as smart as a rock. Lol.

Probably why he/she can't even post her real name. People would make fun of him/her because of him/her retarded mind.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:16:42 AM

TA only shows possibility, not probability. There are also TA shows it will reach 50k in June.
Which is the best part of those speculations, nobody can really predict what will happen until it's already happening, bitcoin can fall to that level if people who's holding it will lose hope and begin to sell out each coins that they've got, but in the other hands if whales start to work again and buy all those cheap coins around, we will see then new height and bullish market will take the momentum.
emmmmm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:17:01 AM

I think it can be difficult, because the current bitcoin got the recognition from all countries, so I think it is hard to fall to $3000, because at the time of $6000, so I think it will a lot of various financial institutions to buy bitcoin.

Adhar

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:27:52 AM

I don't think so,but if this  happened I invest my all money in bitcoin.this year surprising for crypto lover,price are not good at all.but 3k$ bitcoin price, it's totally unexpected.

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:45:41 AM

Bitcoin prospects are a promising long-term prospect, it is not impossible that prices will go to levels never expected before, because Bitcoin is a "People's Currency" that can not be contested by anyone, and does not involve "Middle Man" or third parties such as Banking who always benefit from every transaction happen.
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:52:12 AM

$ 3k is too low a price and bitcoin will never come down to that price. That will never happen because more and more people invest in bitcoins and that shows that bitcoins are going to grow.
I dare to assert the hypotheses that the experts put out is completely wrong and let time to clear up everything.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:54:28 AM

Wow that is a very gloomy prediction for the big dog in the market, would hate to see the prices of most of the altcoins if that prediction came to be correct. Realistically I think we have already seen the low for Bitcoin this year at $6,000 but this is a strange market right now so I guess nothing is actually impossible just improbable.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:54:50 AM

6k is minimum for bitcoin as mining is not worth it if the price will go lower than 6k usd. So there is no chance to go down to 3k. Mining is quite important in bitcoin price.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: