Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:02:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dear ICO Teams, stop hiring illiterate bounty managers  (Read 153 times)
JainaVsUther (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:01:30 AM

I cannot count the number of times my content article has been the only one in the spreadsheet that's been written by a native English speaker. Most of the time (80% or so) my articles are rejected outright or receive the lowest staking award. When I then contact the team to clarify the staking received, they usually agree it is too low and they subsequently correct the bounty managers staking decision.

The only explanation I can think of as to why bounty managers would give broken English articles maximum staking, yet high word count native English articles that actually have a little character to them no/lowest staking, is that they themselves aren't that familiar with the English language. To them, they can't tell the difference.

So my advise to project teams is this: Hire bounty managers that can at least tell the difference between high quality and shit English articles, so they can allocate staking correctly. Heck, I'll offer to manage bounty campaigns personally if you're interested since I cannot get over how vastly incompetent and idiotic every bounty campaign manager here on this forum seems to be, perhaps apart from the established leaders here. The rest? Utter shit.

So if you're a new team, consider me. Or if you don't, at least make sure your bounty manager isn't a complete moron.

Disgruntled ICO promoter. Looking to bring some professionalism to the industry if anyone is interested.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:38:49 AM

At first - some part of managers could be not a from UK or USA.
At second - teams hire all people who can help for them for free)

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
pikatju

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:47:14 AM

We need an ico for bounty managers 😂 But ok ya they need better managers. However I think that serious companies will use serious bounty managers with good track record.

IgniHash

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:59:00 AM

So, could you share with us who is the best bounty manager right now? I also curious about it.
Regarding your problem: Did you read the article rules carefully? Every campaign manager has his own strict rule.
Your article will be rejected, no matter how good your articles grammar.

m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:03:05 AM

I completely agree. Some bounty managers can't even construct a good bounty announcement post.
But most of the time, those are already warning signs and red flags that you should not even be joining those bounties.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
JainaVsUther (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:29:19 AM

So, could you share with us who is the best bounty manager right now? I also curious about it.
Regarding your problem: Did you read the article rules carefully? Every campaign manager has his own strict rule.
Your article will be rejected, no matter how good your articles grammar.

I'd say someone like Lauda and her team. I always read and comply with the article rules. Honestly I've often written the objectively best article for many campaigns and been rejected.

Disgruntled ICO promoter. Looking to bring some professionalism to the industry if anyone is interested.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:35:59 AM

Looks like you have hit the Stone Age. Lol. To be honest there is no way we can control the ICO projects from hiring the manager, it is done with their will and the deal is between the managers and them. If they higher manger which can not tell the difference between high quality English and poor quality English then that is their problem not yours, or it is their solution to get cheap mangers hired. This process is decentralised so you can not do anything about that.

The only thing you can do is, get yourself enrolled into bounty campaigns which are being run by some of the high quality managers. I would say there ar great number of managers like Yahoo, Sylon, ALU team and much more to count on.
happness2

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:45:53 AM

I think recruiting bounty managers needs more experience, at least don't understand anything. You need to know which posts are useful and which are not. Do not know what is useful to the team and the project, and those are useless.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:07:38 AM

Most often in a campaign with a complaint, the campaign manager's job is difficult but they should be doing well.

Just like you, ICO projects will be very serious in getting a good campaign manager, not always late in the stake week.
It is wise to listen to the complaints of the participants so that a campaign can be organized and successful

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:11:02 AM

Yes, it disappoints a lot when your good work doesn't get appreciated in the community just because bounty managers cannot judge them and allocate the stakes according to them and article's and blog campaign is one of the big campaigns which needs a professional manager to Judge the articles. I think this problem will be solved soon once the ICO projects leaders will read this post and take this matter in a serious way. The best way to choose the good manager is requesting them to give a small test and reviewing their track record and by this way, we will get some good Bounty Manager for sure.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
SoulEaterRR

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:26:51 AM

I cannot count the number of times my content article has been the only one in the spreadsheet that's been written by a native English speaker. Most of the time (80% or so) my articles are rejected outright or receive the lowest staking award. When I then contact the team to clarify the staking received, they usually agree it is too low and they subsequently correct the bounty managers staking decision.

The only explanation I can think of as to why bounty managers would give broken English articles maximum staking, yet high word count native English articles that actually have a little character to them no/lowest staking, is that they themselves aren't that familiar with the English language. To them, they can't tell the difference.

So my advise to project teams is this: Hire bounty managers that can at least tell the difference between high quality and shit English articles, so they can allocate staking correctly. Heck, I'll offer to manage bounty campaigns personally if you're interested since I cannot get over how vastly incompetent and idiotic every bounty campaign manager here on this forum seems to be, perhaps apart from the established leaders here. The rest? Utter shit.

So if you're a new team, consider me. Or if you don't, at least make sure your bounty manager isn't a complete moron.
Now, indeed, many people lack the advertising or marketing to become more popular and attract more investors. And if we speak for the developers, then of course it's partly the fault of them, but if we were to logically they were formerly the same investors, and this is a new experience for them and problems begin.
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:50:21 AM

Some ICO bounties require those articles to be posted somewhere with a good amount of followers (if you post it on medium) or any other audience, managers expect to get some income from your article. Beside the quality of your english bounty managers still have to analyze the quality of the content you write. Not everyone can be a self made quality journalist. It would be nice if you could show us some of your articles.
P.S. Did you send a PM to those bounty managers? If yes I'm curious to see their respond.

abramovich

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:19:19 AM

Some ICO bounties require those articles to be posted somewhere with a good amount of followers (if you post it on medium) or any other audience, managers expect to get some income from your article. Beside the quality of your english bounty managers still have to analyze the quality of the content you write. Not everyone can be a self made quality journalist. It would be nice if you could show us some of your articles.
P.S. Did you send a PM to those bounty managers? If yes I'm curious to see their respond.
i agree with you, audience is important beside the quality of the content. the most important is impact from your article to the project, if you have a good website that have many audience i think you will be approve
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: