Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:09:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Bitcoin for us?  (Read 689 times)
atamism

Activity: 464
Merit: 11

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:18:34 AM

Bitcoin for me is the best investment right now. I have tried to invest on stocks exchange but it really takes a while to increase its value. Also, bitcoin provides alternative income for those who doesn't have a business yet. Sometimes our salary is not enough, good thing bitcoin is there to support our financial needs.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sureness

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:22:32 AM

Many people tell me here that bitcoin can change our lives and let us know what the rise of the Internet is.
But no one told me what Bitcoin means to us.
Can Bitcoin's technology really change the world?
Tell me, your point of view.

BTC is consider as alternative investment which can change your life after using it for year . It is also been used by million people and still counting  . BTC is our future and it is good thing if you already using btc because someday you can build your own ICO and earn million dollars .

Yes, i agree to you mate, engaging bitcoin in our daily life helps a lot to be better persons. It motivates you every happenings of technology, better knowledge and learnings in a generation of cryotocurrency affect the world. In return working on bitcoin through bounty thread gives you a profitable income helps your financial needs better.

Bitcoin is a big help for us when it comes if we have a financial problem. You just have to work hard here spent a liitle time then you already have a money for your daily needs
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:27:35 AM

Many people tell me here that bitcoin can change our lives and let us know what the rise of the Internet is.

Of course it can.
And unlike Ethereum and Ripple - Bitcoin has no boss with red button.
Totally decentralized.

Exept for 51% chinese hashpower....but hopefully this will change in future Smiley
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:45:24 AM

For me bitcoin is the answer to our financial problems, it is a currency that make us very courageous to get some of it and by that we are resolving our own problems but also working to have some of it, I think that is the meaning for me of bitcoin, it can make our lives easier but not all things are free we also need to work very hard for us to achieve what we wanted to.
vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:47:37 AM

Thanks to bitcoin, my life has radically changed. Now I do not need to get up early for work, I choose my working day. I can travel with a laptop. For me, bitcoin is a different life

Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:06:56 AM

Bitcoin is the Internet based currency which is using for trading and investment and many people are doing jobs for bitcoin to earn bitcoin and to use this for a good way bitcoin importance can not be ignored and if we hold our bitcoin then the value of bitcoin will be higher in the future and bitcoin is the good tool for us to improve our country economy and if we use this for investment it is a good way to invest our money and it is better to world for bitcoin now because the bitcoin is the future era currency.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:33:45 AM

I think bitcoin is a digital currency that helps transactions between countries proven to facilitate the process of delivery just need to buy bitcoin and then we can use to buy anything.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:59:43 AM

Bitcoin technology can certainly lead to a something more directed toward a more modern direction and an advanced on life. I don't know here I see that bitcoin is a digital currency that's growing by itself and unwittingly until so much interests until the price continues to moving up from the beginning.
Well, bitcoin role for everyone.. I think it's can be said as a gift from god that is well developed and supported by many people till really useful from all its advantages.
Life will not be monotonous, and it will all lead to a more modern era that is closer to the internet/advanced technology.
SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 08:05:33 AM

I don't think that the bitcoin considerably will change the world, but positive shifts are already observed. More and more people earn on the Internet, without being guided by offline employers. Also it is final, the amount the fiat money will decrease over time.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:12:35 AM

Let's not talk about bitcoin separately, but about crypto-currencies in general. What they give us, they give us extra money, interesting and venturesome deals and investments and allow us to learn how to trade correctly and reasonably, so there really can be a future behind it.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:15:14 AM

yes, you are right, bitcoin can change our life, if you read about bitcoin, you will find the term of bitcoin is always related to the material, because today only material that can change life. bitcoin is the digital currency.

blockchain technology is admited by figure of the world as the best technology. even some countries and banks will use the blockchain system.
look at how Venezuela is backing up the petro digital currency with 5 billion barrels of oil. and so successful that ptero can improve the economy of Venezuela.

the mean, blockchain not just can change personality, but the country and the world.

btcefeyigit

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:17:36 AM

BTC is the king of this market. father of all coins. the volume of money in the market is continuously decreasing and the market is very active. All of the graphics of the coins are red. hope btc goes through the highs
Tetep Mesem

Merit: 8

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:17:55 AM

For me, bitcoin is an investment opportunity. Its up to you if how you manage your way in bitcoin and how you will earn bitcoin either to trade, mine or other activity that can make profit out of it.
I also think that Bitcoin is an opportunity to get good and maximum results in investing. as we see Crypto market dominated by Bitcoin. this makes Bitcoin a trusted coin. so Bitcoin can change the market.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
Wearegoodfrends

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:19:23 AM

For me, bitcoin is just the first crypto coin. Yes, everyone talks about him, but now there are many coins more advanced in technical terms. Behind them is the future.
Hssn

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:24:31 AM

Bitcoin is fully decentralized, an investment opportunity, it's cheap, its fast, not controlled by anyone
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:30:13 AM

I think that bitcoin for us is one of the most remarkable creations of man, unless, of course, the authorities of different states complicate the process of bitcoin integration in our life. Of course it's better to do it without complications.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:39:05 AM

Blockchain technology is really genius and it will change the world. But it is overpriced now. It looks like internet boom in 1999-2001.
millar1988

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:39:23 AM

For me bitcoin is another investment . i still try to hodl my existing btc into my wallet . right now market situation little bit volatile but it will be overcome i know . so for me btc is the best investment because i am crypto lover
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:41:20 AM

in my opinion bitcoin to date has changed the lives of people who initially poor can now earn even a little but their knowledge increases. more and more people are interested in internet especially crypto after hearing bitcoin news that soar. I am happy to get to know crypto because I can buy the things I want without asking the parents again
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 08:49:29 AM

It's very simple, bitcoin is the result of blockchain, but now the blockchain changes our life, because it's decentralized technology it does not depend on other persons and is performed only between two persons, here there is no third party so it is perfect, you are no longer required by someone else for example, a bank or intermediary, to do anything with other people.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: