Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:29:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Bitcoin for us?  (Read 692 times)
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:43:06 PM

Many people tell me here that bitcoin can change our lives and let us know what the rise of the Internet is.
But no one told me what Bitcoin means to us.
Can Bitcoin's technology really change the world?
Tell me, your point of view.

You can do your own research about Bitcoin. But for me, Bitcoin is really the best for payments, it is the best and very comfortable to use. The technology behind Bitcoin is really great, it is open source, you cannot cheat when you using Bitcoin, it is on the records all of our transaction.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:53:52 PM

Everybody has different views about bitcoin, for me bitcoin is the current leading cryptocurrency  in the world where it's current value is at a very high exchange rate where no other currency had ever reached before. Another consideration about bitcoin, it is a privillege for everyone to be able to generate generous profit through trading, investment and most of all earning through signature bounty campaign.
Bitcoin is also a pioneer for the world of cryptocurency, many people do not realize it, but this is indeed the fact that all altcoins that we know will not be until today if bitcoin is never popular at that time. it all depends on our point of view

HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:56:47 PM

Bitcoin it's piece of history, piece of my history. Those feelings are amazing when you are opposed to something.
supelle.born

Activity: 286
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:58:13 PM

Bitcoin is just a reserve of value and is far from being regarded as a coin capable of replacing fiat. Maybe in the future this may reverse, although I personally do not believe it
VanKleiss

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:19:42 AM

Many people tell me here that bitcoin can change our lives and let us know what the rise of the Internet is.

Bitcoin is the first blockchain technology that will disrupt all sectors. It it an evolution in payment and it can also use in  other things like in education, application, business, voting system and so much more.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:01:52 AM

Yes, it is truth that the bitcoin can change our lives because we know that the bitcoin has a high value and in my country it is almost at a 6months salary if i work to the field job. We only eait for the rising of internet because the other countries like in my country the internet is not as fast.but i don't think bitcoin can change the world of technology because it is only alive at the internet
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:19:11 AM

for me Bitcoin is a coin that gives many conveniences. in addition to good and stable prices, Bitcoin also gives many advantages when we invest. so i like Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:19:24 AM

Yes it can absolutely change the world, but that is only going to happen if everybody gets on board and adopts it. No matter how great the invention, adoption is critical to that inventions success. If people didn't adopt motor engine vehicles we would still be rolling around in horse carriage today!

Castle Schadenfreude

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:24:21 AM

It's about power to the user. Exchanges, however, have made what was supposed to be decentralized into something centralized. I'm into Bitcoin Atom (BCA) which has already implemented atomic swaps so you can trade it with the major coins without an exchange involved. Also it is segwit enabled, has a new hybrid consensus model, and lighting network is coming soon. OTC prices are a lot better than Yobit, which is the only exchange so far, and Coinomi is the only wallet. Next week the GUI wallet with GUI atomic swaps is set to come out. It's about the Satoshi spirit.
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:47:04 AM

in view of the economic angle bitcoin able to prove everything and give money to humans more adequacy to date. I'm sure bitcoin will change the world from the economic sector. and today more and more bitcoin is enjoyed by people all over the world.

acell101

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:03:35 AM

How will the world change if many countries ban it and doesnt recognize, the way for the world to change, to end the poverty is by accepting and recognizing first the bitcoin as a legal digital currency.
dinnerk

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:11:40 AM

Bitcoin is an opportunity for me to realize financial freedom. Bitcoin's technology is decentralized and anonymity. It can bring a lot of unnecessary trouble to the transaction and avoid some supervision, which is enough for people to have it. The importance attached.
Novgabby

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:27:38 AM

For me, Bitcoin can change one's life. It all started as a guess. A 50/50 decision for me.
Of course at first, i didn't trust bitcoin or this industry. I'm new to this, so i didn't know if i will just waste my time working with bitcoin or i can really earn money from this.
But then, i tried. I wouldn't know if this is true if i hadn't tried it.
Then, i learn so many things about this industry, how it works, how i can earn money, and i can communicate with others.
It helps me a lot financially and in other things. My patience increases and i learned how to organize more.
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:30:28 AM

Bitcoins and blockchains will change our lives and our future.
But the reason most people are investing in bitcoin these days is simply that they want to profit from the cryptocurrency market.

I think Bitcoin can change lives if we have the knowledge and experience to do, and it's time to earn profit and bitcoin can life-altering, bitcoin has become a source of income society is less economic
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:36:42 AM

I will try to keep it in the simplest possible definition,
Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren’t printed, like dollars or euros – they’re produced by people by using some complex algorithm which is called Mining Bitcoin.

Now, how its going to change the world?
Well, thats a big question, per my understanding, there is not a single entity that could change the world, however, Bitcoin has the potential to change the financial system that governs the world. As you see from my above definition, it cant be printed, and no one controls it. You get the power with your Holdings.
Hope it helps.
wirosableng

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:17:08 AM

Bitcoin is the virtual currency. Bitcoin is very influential in digital assets in countries that use btc. Everyone loves the short advantage, from which Bitcoin changed the point of view of people to play the btc until now. Cheesy
SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 03:23:14 AM

I think that the Internet and blockchain technology will help with consolidation of the countries and people. Bitcoin just reason for consolidation of people.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:49:58 AM

i'm not sure bitcoin can change the world but if bitcoin can change people lives i do agreed with them because the opportunities to earn money is quite big and bitcoin can provide that as you can see people already have steady income during involved in crypto world and this is only just my opinion but probably bitcoin was made to help unemployment people to earn money
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:55:59 AM

bitcoin according to my point of view able to change the world becomes more meaningful to me. because the achievement is very satisfactory when bitcoin prices reach maximum results.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:06:58 AM

Bitcoin for me is an extra income and a profitable way to invest money. A chance to become rich Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: