Bitcoin Forum
October 16, 2018, 10:02:15 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which type of Green Project have priority for you?
WIG craft (Green Engines)
Waste Processing Plants
Earth Resource Management
Green Energy (Electricity, Fuel, etc.)
International Seeds Bank
Climate Change Research Center
Medical Phytodential technologies

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✅ GreenCoin 🌏 (GRN) - currency for green future ✅  (Read 10034 times)
CryptorClub
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 03:50:25 PM

UNTIL NOW I DID NOT RECEIVED NOTHING ABOUT CUPON::::::
Banner on Exchange already 5 days about 5$ coupon )))

Just post here your nickname from exchange and I'll send you a coupon via PM.

🌏 GreenCoin GRN - Currency for Green future 🌍
[ANN] | [BOUNTY] | [SIGNATURE] | [DISCORD] | [TELEGRAM] | [TWITTER] | [50$ BONUS] | [FB] | [WALLET] | [FAUCET] | [POOL] | [SITE] | [EXCHANGE]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
JimRa

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:56:10 PM

Hey  What's hardcap and softcap please?
I read the super short whitepaper but I can't find this info
I wanna join this project as it suggested by admin of the biggest crypto forum Wink
CryptorClub
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 03:59:16 PM

Hey  What's hardcap and softcap please?
I read the super short whitepaper but I can't find this info
I wanna join this project as it suggested by admin of the biggest crypto forum Wink
You may see RoadMap on first post. That's our plans.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3103301.msg32043190#msg32043190

Projects really enough.

[ANN] | [BOUNTY] | [SIGNATURE] | [DISCORD] | [TELEGRAM] | [TWITTER] | [50$ BONUS] | [FB] | [WALLET] | [FAUCET] | [POOL] | [SITE] | [EXCHANGE]
danielp1233

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:15:44 PM

Excellent project. Agriculture and the sustainability of the sector face innumerable problems. With pesticides in between, it is in danger from food security, to the use of land. Green technologies are preferred by those scientists, aware of the need to find viable solutions for the most pressing problems of the environment. New models of electric cars, cleaning the smog of cities or applying robotics to agriculture, now this Greencoin, are some of the proposed green innovations.
You could finance with the BRICS that you are financing any project that helps the planet, the problem would be how to contact them and if it is achieved, we would have to raise the project very well.Although the EU also wants to be the global platform of investments in green technologies, taking advantage of the dimension of the single market and to prepare it will present an "action plan on sustainable finance" in three months. We need a snowball effect that attracts more investors " and at the same time that investors "look beyond the short-term benefit," said the community manager.

That is why his idea is to integrate the criterion of "sustainability" into the rules of fund managers and institutional investors.

The aim is to establish "a common language for what is considered green and sustainable" by means of a common European standard and a cataloging of green bonds and green investment funds, something that in their opinion will accelerate the arrival of capital.

Dombrovskis considered that banks need more incentives to get involved in the green economy, and that is why the EC is examining ways to modify capital obligations to accelerate investments and credits. I hope it has been helpful, but it should be noted that they seek projects that draw attention, so we would have to promote this project and join and support so that they take us into account.Excuse me if I exceeded in writing a lot but I am passionate about these issues.
CryptorClub
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 04:26:49 PM

I believe that partnership with any kind of marketing agency or company is always a good way to go.It'sthe most important aspect today to be able to kickstart a project with success.
If you can recommend someone, who can provide effective service we can negotiate with them about cooperation.

CryptorClub
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 05:24:17 PM

Good night  If you want something, you have to set high goals, it’s just the way it goes. So, I wish good luck to the devs with their idea!!!
Thanks for feedback. It's true.

Turner Deckpris

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:51:13 PM

Great thing to know that the team is this active here in the crypto currency community. They team is using the social media which is really a great tool for this scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data business to be known by investors and also to gain more users and supporters. I will be keep looking forward for this idea to succeed and attain its great goal.
KipM

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:14:57 AM

What is your Fiscal Policy? Instamines, premines, buying, spending, icing, discounting, and/or burning any tokens? What is your Monetary Policy? Inflationary? Deflationary? Fixed supply forever or additional tokens to be issued?
Vazan25

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:26:33 AM

And why is there such horror on the exchange? You can not order warrants-you can not sell or buy? You give a mistake.

▰▰▰  TAPTAPИЯ  ▰▰▰  Чecтнocть! Paвeнcтвo! Beличиe!  ▰▰▰
▰▰▰  Пoлyчи cвoи пepвыe 10 мoнeт GRIF  ▰▰▰
●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Vkontakte  ●
CryptorClub
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 03:15:17 AM

Happy to see activity in the thread we will post more information soon.

william317

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:06:53 AM

(Waste Processing Plants)

The waste treatment plants are very important for the environment and pr o dig into the green engines project. especially the classification, separation, treatment, recycling and recovery of urban solid waste (MSW), industrial waste, toxic waste and selective collection.

The function of the sorting plants is to optimally select the content of the incoming material through a selection line where the recoverable fractions are separated for their later recovery, while the rejection is prepared to be pressed in the Imabe high density presses. , subsequently being sent to the landfill.

Att: William317
alejandro51

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:20:55 AM

UNDP Program - GEF finances local environmental projects.
SGP provides financial and technical support to projects that help conserve and restore the environment while providing well-being and improving people's quality of life.
I have several projects in the north of Peru in which they return different topics:
- make future-proof plantations due to climate change (including organic soil enrichment, the implementation of a good way to treat wastewater and make plantations suitable for different amounts of rain and the development of organic pesticides and fertilizers))
- stimulate and increase sustainable forest management
- increase biodiversity to improve the environment and the livelihood of producers.
recover the marginal fringe of the lake of yarinacocha in the region of ucayali del peru .. that at the same time we are recovering the hydric biodiversity and flora beforehand would be grateful for its great interest that at the same time would benefit the population of the community.
CryptorClub
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 06:28:03 AM

aXoтaбыч
Coupon on 5$ send by PM

CryptorClub
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 10:53:44 AM

(Waste Processing Plants)

The waste treatment plants are very important for the environment and pr o dig into the green engines project. especially the classification, separation, treatment, recycling and recovery of urban solid waste (MSW), industrial waste, toxic waste and selective collection.

The function of the sorting plants is to optimally select the content of the incoming material through a selection line where the recoverable fractions are separated for their later recovery, while the rejection is prepared to be pressed in the Imabe high density presses. , subsequently being sent to the landfill.

Att: William317
Thanks for replying. We also think, that it's important!

Sheth Adam

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:33:09 AM

As long as everything is done transparently there is no need to worry.These kind of communities are a normal thing it is just that people do not hear about them too often.
Will the tokens sold to those kind of investors be locked and how long will they be locked?
notblox1

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:50:10 PM

When can we see Greencoin on more exchanges with better volume ?

Any news regarding this would be nice
DeepMiningPool

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:16:36 PM

NEW COIN:  GreenCoin added!

NOW you can mine GRN on http://deeppool.co.uk/stats

stratum+tcp://stratum.deeppool.co.uk:3004 -u {WALLET-ADDRESS} -p x

Ports:    3004  - Nicehash 3005

Algo:   sha256

Discord -- https://discord.gg/9PcVDVd

Telegram -- https://t.me/DeepPoolsx

Happy Mining !!!
CryptorClub
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:31:28 PM

((((albatroz))))))
Coupon on 5$ sent via PM

RobersonRichard

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:42:19 PM

Quick question, do you peg the price only on the $ value or in ETH?
I‘m asking, because as the price of ETH is dropping and it may not stop here, 1.5 ETH will therefore give us much less tokens in the sale then originally, correct?
Thanks
CryptorClub
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 02:14:42 PM

Quick question, do you peg the price only on the $ value or in ETH?
I‘m asking, because as the price of ETH is dropping and it may not stop here, 1.5 ETH will therefore give us much less tokens in the sale then originally, correct?
Thanks
We do not use ETH blockchain and use own, the wallet has Bitcoin similar code. Also GreenCoin is not trading with ETH right now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.