Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:55:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Before Investing in Cryptocurrencies  (Read 1102 times)
nickmax

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:48:22 PM

In order to start investing in crypto-currencies, you need to create your investment strategy. Select the amount that you are ready to lose. And strictly follow the strategy and not panic during the fall.
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:31:24 PM

That's the things new investors should remember. Every investment involves some degree of risks even bitcoin, don't invest in anything you never understand. Do you own research and everything will be fine. Welcome to the crypto world. Hoping we all get rich.
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:36:36 PM

Before investing in crypto currency you have to study first the basic about cryptocurrency because if you do not know  something on crypto you will end up loosing your crypto. So that you know how to protect your crypto when you start investing on it, and if you invest withoit studying and you have done something wrong you cannot recover it. In crypto if you did something incorrect you cannot recover it or you cannot change it.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:54:04 PM

6 Things Good and Bad You Should Consider Before Investing in Cryptocurrencies.

1)- Potential returns can be massive.
2)-Inexperienced teams. I mean to say Bad Experience
3)-Liquidity
4)-Technical difficulties
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

I recommend using a cold storage wallet that lets you control your private keys. Your private key is what allows you to access your coin on the blockchain. It's best to keep this key offline and in a secure place.

Investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky. The markets are volatile and the technologies are still quite young. However, they are still a great opportunity for anyone interested in investing. Treat them as you would any investment and please do your own research.

This can help a lot of new investors. If they read and do some research on their own. You need to know what you are investing in. Bitcoin is very volatile so the Market goes up and down anytime. You need to know what you are in for

zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:13:59 PM

good analysis, I think the most important thing is not to panic when the market is experiencing a correction in a long time.

someone who panics when the correction, then he is not professional, has no knowledge and also has no strategy in investing.

so, in the end it will only kill itself. and its effects can harm others as well.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:21:35 PM

3)-Liquidity
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

I recommend using a cold storage wallet that lets you control your private keys. Your private key is what allows you to access your coin on the blockchain. It's best to keep this key offline and in a secure place.

Investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky. The markets are volatile and the technologies are still quite young. However, they are still a great opportunity for anyone interested in investing. Treat them as you would any investment and please do your own research.
this is a very good suggestion of some of the things you mentioned and it is true as you say that making an investment in crypto currency there are many things to be aware of and all you mentioned. but I believe that an investment in crypto currency will still have a profitable potential.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
zagros1988

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:22:27 PM

Well I guess we're all hoping that at some point this year crypto properly takes off!!
israfil

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:16:05 AM

Thank you very much from my profile, because all the points you give me will be very useful, all the marketers must be aware of these points, before starting a crypto coin trade. This guide will help to know the truth about their cryptocurrency, but it is a short list but reading value,।।।
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:31:35 PM

That's right. Before you invest in cryptocurrencies, you have to conduct a research about a particular cryptocurrency you want to invest in. Bitcoin for instance is volatile and unstable so before you invest, know what you are going for.
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:47:10 PM

yes it's nice that this will be a promising investment. I believe investing in crypto because I am interested in the technology hope this will be great for the next few years
19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:47:53 PM

To begin with, this is one of the most accessible ways to earn money on the crypt. To start such a business, you do not need to have a lot of money. If you have hundreds of five free dollars, you can safely proceed to trading. Just a sufficiently low "financial start" allows you to engage in trading a wide range of users.
Syunusa

Activity: 303

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:55:06 PM

Before investing in currencurrency, I think it will be better if that he or she learn everything pertaining cryptocurrency and also he or she should engage in research before purchasing any coin
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:16:15 AM

3)-Liquidity
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

Point no.1 potential massive of return, or potential massive for loss could be occurred later.
That is cryprocuerency, very volatile.
You should know it first so you won't blame crypto is a ponzi scheme or bubble later.
Rudolph White

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:21:25 AM

You should pay attention to coin tracking which is my favorite tool for tracking all my investments. It lets you auto-import your trades from multitude of exchanges and have some decent reports which lets you track your investments.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:34:09 AM

Yeah that is a good list, and everyone need to know the basic things before invest, beside of that you also need to see the goal of the coin, and also check the team, team is one of the important element, check how they handle the investors and how they introduce the coin, join their group, check their site, hopefully with extra research you can avoid being scammed and can be rich

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Svafnir74

Activity: 318

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:14:08 AM

I agree that the income in the cryptocurrency market can be very large. I bought bitcoin in the past year, in the summer. Despite the current price decline, I'm still in profit. But a friend bought bitcoin in January 2018 with borrowed money. He is very upset and does not know what to do now.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:17:50 AM

I also look at the road map and how it is implemented and what it is solving. For example I just invested last week in one coin called PUNDI X because not only do we hodlers get airdropped for the next 2.7 years extra coins for hodling, the roadmpap is implemented to the letter, with more and more partnerships happening by the day and the XPOS roll out will happen end of Quarter 2 which is literally next month and there will be token burning once transactions occur and transaction profits are made.  Smiley. I won't get rich quick with this one but I might get very comfortable one day, albeit slowly.  Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:35:19 AM

this is not a clear suggestion though! when you want to tell people to be careful when investing and consider a bunch of things then you have to explain why each of these are important and what they mean. for example your #4 and 5 "Technical difficulties" and "Transparency" are too vague. even I have no clue what you mean about these!

Only Bitcoin
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:14:08 AM

But sometimes the luck factor was also influential,but if you want to long-term investment select the coins that are in the top ten,a reliable technique and experience a little bit not in need of just enough need incredible patience.Good luck
Market-desi

Activity: 202

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:21:38 AM

actually investing in bitcoin should be. learn first about how to time to buy and sell. after that you want to invest in the long term or short. if bitcoin length is more appropriate for investment. if the short term look for coin whose price rises and falls quickly.

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: