Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:14:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Before Investing in Cryptocurrencies  (Read 1102 times)
Khalp1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:34:56 AM

6 Things Good and Bad You Should Consider Before Investing in Cryptocurrencies.

1)- Potential returns can be massive.
2)-Inexperienced teams. I mean to say Bad Experience
3)-Liquidity
4)-Technical difficulties
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

I recommend using a cold storage wallet that lets you control your private keys. Your private key is what allows you to access your coin on the blockchain. It's best to keep this key offline and in a secure place.

Investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky. The markets are volatile and the technologies are still quite young. However, they are still a great opportunity for anyone interested in investing. Treat them as you would any investment and please do your own research.
Thanks for this good information this is a great opportunity to anyone interested in crypto.it is biggest help for the new investor.
adifariz

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:56:37 AM

I'm thinking of investing but I have no idea and background for that. I am still looking for the information I need before investing. I am only afraid of making a mistake because one of my friends has invested in ico and he is too trusting, 400 dollars are cheated, maybe this will be a lesson for me to learn what I want to infest
Leomarco

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 12:16:55 PM

before investing in cryptocurrency we should learn and understand clearly what is cryptocurrency first. do not let us invest in something we ourselves have not memahaminha. in cryptocurrency there are so many tokens so it's important to know which token is good and which ones are not.

MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 12:17:46 PM

I think, before deciding to invest in a crypto currency then it must understand about investments and crypto currencies  that have volatile and ever-changing prices, so should be able to choose which coin will be more profitable for investment

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:27:02 PM

When investing in something, you need to learn it thoroughly. If you want to invest in Cryptocurrencies you have to learn many things related, market, news, technology ...
Yes you are right before investing we need to learned about cryptocurrencies. Learn to accept the risks and we might lose if you don't know all about crypto. We must do our own research first and we must certain for our own investment.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:29:57 PM

I would recommend to the newbies that before investing to cryptocurrencies, don't fall for an ICO. You better start learning and investing to bitcoin only.
By understanding on how bitcoin portrays as the protagonist of the market, you'll learn all of the things that OP mentioned. And when you are ready to jump and explore with other coins, you'll know on how important it is to have holdings with bitcoin. Newbies who are introduced to altcoins will never understand the worth of bitcoin.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:21:43 PM

3)-Liquidity
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

I recommend using a cold storage wallet that lets you control your private keys. Your private key is what allows you to access your coin on the blockchain. It's best to keep this key offline and in a secure place.

Investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky. The markets are volatile and the technologies are still quite young. However, they are still a great opportunity for anyone interested in investing. Treat them as you would any investment and please do your own research.

Yes indeed it is very risky to out your money into crypto. But the more risk you have, the more profit you will get later.
but cryptocurrency is good to invest for long term. i already saw many peoples gain their earnings because holding long.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
costanos02

Activity: 518
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:30:28 PM

This 6 things must be remembered when dealing cryptocurrency, this our guide when we do the task. This 6 things must be studied and apply in your work.
stely41

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:43:09 PM

3)-Liquidity
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

Thank you so much for this wonderful.idea you had given to us. We will now be guided in these idea on how to invest well so that we can avoid loss.
Get to know the pros and cons of investing in cryptocurrencies. Only after your understanding the risks and rewards fully you should consider looking at dos and don’t of investing.
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:01:35 PM

I would recommend to the newbies that before investing to cryptocurrencies, don't fall for an ICO. You better start learning and investing to bitcoin only.
By understanding on how bitcoin portrays as the protagonist of the market, you'll learn all of the things that OP mentioned. And when you are ready to jump and explore with other coins, you'll know on how important it is to have holdings with bitcoin. Newbies who are introduced to altcoins will never understand the worth of bitcoin.
Yes, as we are discussing this in Bitcoin section, so stop considering for invest to altcoin and keep hold your Bitcoin tight (advise for newbies), investing on altcoin more over on ico project are needed more research and info's about the team, too risky for newbies whom not ready to losing his money. HODL BTC are the best  Smiley.
Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:14:54 PM

Investing in crypto currency is a big risk. When investing, you do not need to rush. I would not recommend investing all savings, it is better to divide it into parts.
avary18

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:14:25 AM

Thanks for sharing your idea.It really helps a lot especially for newbie like me,I should not go investing i had to learned the pros and cons before i go through it.Like now the market is so volatile we should wise before investing.
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:52:33 AM

I'd preferably say that considering this thing can affect the mind of someone within regard to investing which is not honestly the big factor to consider thing when investing into something general knowledge first, to this common field of risk riskier task that might upon cast to us secondly news to what alt you'd want to invest its better to understand the depth of the river before diving.

Saveralll

Activity: 365

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:02:05 AM

Thanks for sharing your idea.It really helps a lot especially for newbie like me,I should not go investing i had to learned the pros and cons before i go through it.Like now the market is so volatile we should wise before investing.
learning and understanding of the rules and regulations of investing is mandatory for bitcoin users. if you use bitcoin just for toys only and do not invest then we will never feel what it is name of profit in large quantity. if we are not wise and conscientious we will experience loss or the other.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 04:05:09 AM

first understand the risks. the most important here is that we know the risks and consequences of investing in crypto. so that we will not panic when prices fall, and not surprised when prices rise to the moon. we also have to manage well, the capital we have and how many coins to buy. it would be wiser.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Jundel2018

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:00:07 AM

Before investing bitcoin you should think about the pros and cons example the potential profits that you may gain if you invest. Also try to search it first if what you invest is legit because there are lots of scammers out there. Also do not expect to much and you dont need to rush in investing to bitcoin.
thomas daniel

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:55:58 AM

I invest only in coins that are backed by good projects. I generally keep referring to them as projects because that is what I am investing in. There are many good projects which can change the nature of the world we live.
Harding Young

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:01:38 AM

You should play around with a small amount that you consider meagre. You create accounts, buy bitcoin, buy altcoins, do some trading, participate in a good ICO and so on. You can do all these with a small amount and once you are comfortable then you can bring in the big money. This is My suggestion.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:05:53 AM

You should play around with a small amount that you consider meagre. You create accounts, buy bitcoin, buy altcoins, do some trading, participate in a good ICO and so on. You can do all these with a small amount and once you are comfortable then you can bring in the big money. This is My suggestion.

Yes I really agree with you because by doing so we have the opportunity to get a very useful experience in training our skills.
Starting with a small capital will make the risk becomes smaller. It is the most effective way to start and study cryptocurrencies.
Caradoc Moore

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:26:14 AM

If you are planning to invest in cryptocurrencies make sure to spend at-least 24 hours of effective reading time understanding what is blockchain, what are cryptocurrencies, security measures you should take before investing in cryptocurrencies and so on. Please remember that no research is enough and you need to keep updating yourself constantly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: