Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:42:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Before Investing in Cryptocurrencies  (Read 1099 times)
Sofiasoff

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:50:47 AM

You have to remember that never invest in something you don’t understand. Without understanding what you are getting into don’t risk your hard earned money. Get to know the pros and cons of investing in cryptocurrencies. Only after your understanding the risks and rewards fully you should consider looking at dos and don’t of investing. Once you know the dos and don’ts then finally start investing.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:54:58 AM

Thank you for sharing your tips and thoughts about investing in cryptocurrency. Even I don't have any monetary investment in cryptocurrency yet, I invested a lot of time and effort in researching, doing bounty campaigns, and learning about crypto. I just hope that it will be helpful to me one day and became successful in crypto.
Ikpirijor7

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:02:01 AM

It's been an incredible work. As I would like to think, before putting resources into crypto cash, it is important to direct a decent research and focus on specific focuses. I have to comprehend that first. This market is toward the start of the potential and a portion of the issues that are experienced can be decimating. Thus, don't think quick and resist the urge to panic while moving. Additionally, you don't simply wind up getting it, you ought to likewise know where to offer it in the meantime.
riplete

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:17:19 AM

Carefully consider your funding and understanding of it
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:29:59 AM

You should play around with a small amount that you consider meagre. You create accounts, buy bitcoin, buy altcoins, do some trading, participate in a good ICO and so on. You can do all these with a small amount and once you are comfortable then you can bring in the big money. This is My suggestion.

Yes I really agree with you because by doing so we have the opportunity to get a very useful experience in training our skills.
Starting with a small capital will make the risk becomes smaller. It is the most effective way to start and study cryptocurrencies.
Indeed! It's best to find strategies and study market movements to help reduce risk. Experience and knowledge can help a lot to be well-aware about the nature of investment. Investment is full of risks so it's important to learn how to manage risks and be creative with decisions. It's not also always success that it can bring, so we must be ready to take the challenge to improve and be productive.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Sabihtikoy

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:16:04 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is too risky but As a newbie this information is the biggest help to us..For now All I can do is more research and learn how to invest in Bitcoin.thanks the idea.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:24:45 PM

Before you invest in e-money you should find out about the coin you are looking to invest in and moreover you also need to find yourself a reputable trading platform for you to trade safely.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:40:39 PM

Before you invest in e-money you should find out about the coin you are looking to invest in and moreover you also need to find yourself a reputable trading platform for you to trade safely.

Better to do this first, investigating and studying each project that you are aiming to support before placing your money is the right idea behind crypto, as we are in the new era of system where people are also aiming the same thing, with enough knowledge and good understanding you will be able to succeed,
but before you can do that a lots of considerations that you needed to assess, things that will lead you into a good decision making and keep you in the right track, invest with enough amount that you are willing let go and always have second options and plan well.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:43:28 PM

Invest only spare money so if price falls then you don't need to exchange that currency in low price. One thing invest only in those altcoins which have strong team behind.
arteis406

Activity: 474
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:37:10 PM

one important thing to watch out for, use money that you really will not need for your life. and do not use all your assets to invest. or you will be stressed when you lose.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:53:47 PM

if my opinion we have to be careful before investing in crypto currency, what else if investing in ICO then we should read the description of the ICO project so as not to get a scam ICO project.
if investing other than ICO that is like in bitcoin and altcoin then we should invest on coins that many people like and buy it when prices in the market are down.

Zagitta

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:39:50 PM

Better to do this first, investigating and studying each project that you are aiming to support before placing your money is the right idea behind crypto, as we are in the new era of system where people are also aiming the same thing, with enough knowledge and good understanding you will be able to succeed,
but before you can do that a lots of considerations that you needed to assess, things that will lead you into a good decision making and keep you in the right track, invest with enough amount that you are willing let go and always have second options and plan well.

Yeah couldn't agree with you more that much research needs to get done before investing into any ICO since a large amount of them arre scams. Most of them are going to be worthless very soon just like most websites/companies during the dot com bubble became worthless after the big crash so will blockchain companies and only a few of them will survive. (like Coinbase)

congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:26:53 PM

Everyone wants to make a lot of money by investing in bitcoin but before you invest in bitcoin, you have to think carefully. Investing in bitcoin can be a huge benefit but besides, it's also risky.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
cocktail111

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 06:30:31 PM

Bitcoin can change the  future. So most of the people believe the bitcoin. So learn the bitcoin process and history. Then get more ideas and improver your knowledge. It time to change  price. So time to complete the work you get more profit. If use bitcoin you get other country information. So It good opportunity of future saving. Coming futurcounte bitcoin will be change the world. People growth is country growth. So bitcoin help to people future growth. It connect the other country people. So it help to get more information and improve the business for next level. It change the people life style.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:32:03 AM

It's been a great work. In my opinion, before investing in crypto money, it is necessary to conduct a good research and pay attention to certain points. I need to understand that first. This market is at the beginning of the potential and some of the problems that are experienced can be devastating. For this reason, do not think fast and keep calm while moving. Besides, you do not just end up buying it, you should also know where to sell it at the same time.

You must gain knowlege,have a perfect timing and patience. Investment is full of risks so it's important to learn how to manage risks and be creative with decisions. It's not also always success that it can bring, so we must be ready to take the challenge to improve and be productive.
sitwac

Activity: 200
Merit: 73

Work is turning your idea into things.

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:42:00 AM

6 Things Good and Bad You Should Consider Before Investing in Cryptocurrencies.

1)- Potential returns can be massive.
2)-Inexperienced teams. I mean to say Bad Experience
3)-Liquidity
4)-Technical difficulties
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

I recommend using a cold storage wallet that lets you control your private keys. Your private key is what allows you to access your coin on the blockchain. It's best to keep this key offline and in a secure place.

Investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky. The markets are volatile and the technologies are still quite young. However, they are still a great opportunity for anyone interested in investing. Treat them as you would any investment and please do your own research.

You can not be an enthusiast and invest in cryptocurrencies, however, as you say, it is better to understand the basic principles of technology and commit to change. How to invest in something that you do not understand simply by following the thoughts of others?

the idea should be to invest in you and then in business so it is better to invest in a good course and then start

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:57:23 AM

Before investing in cryptocurrencies you should know the risks and the possible consequences that might happen to you and to your money when you invest in cryptocurrencies because it is not like the stock market that have a physical company to complain when you lose money because in cryptocurrencies, it is almost all digital.
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:03:27 AM

3)-Liquidity
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

I recommend using a cold storage wallet that lets you control your private keys. Your private key is what allows you to access your coin on the blockchain. It's best to keep this key offline and in a secure place.

Investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky. The markets are volatile and the technologies are still quite young. However, they are still a great opportunity for anyone interested in investing. Treat them as you would any investment and please do your own research.

I agree on this, but the most important consideration should be the working behind the project. Make sure to check out the credentials of team, the previous work they have done and background of the team. If the team is actively working on the project, it surely has a good potential for growth abd development. The success of the project is all dependent to the team, even the project is so good it is useless when team is not well working.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:32:35 AM

3)-Liquidity
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

investing cryptocurrency is  very risky. You can either gain massive incomes or massive loss.
but i think as an investors, we already know about the risk when we invest. our money is in our own control.
aderupoko

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:44:03 AM

their are alot of things that we must consider before making it into cryptocurrency,,
we must able to know the potential of the coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: