Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:17:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Before Investing in Cryptocurrencies  (Read 1096 times)
linhvu

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:59:42 PM

thank you for sharing your experience. it can help me alot
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:41:42 PM

Before investing in cryptocurrencies, you must read a lot before entering the crypto world. You need to contact experts and conduct a thorough research before investing
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:50:39 PM

6 Things Good and Bad You Should Consider Before Investing in Cryptocurrencies.

1)- Potential returns can be massive.
2)-Inexperienced teams. I mean to say Bad Experience
3)-Liquidity
4)-Technical difficulties
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

I recommend using a cold storage wallet that lets you control your private keys. Your private key is what allows you to access your coin on the blockchain. It's best to keep this key offline and in a secure place.

Investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky. The markets are volatile and the technologies are still quite young. However, they are still a great opportunity for anyone interested in investing. Treat them as you would any investment and please do your own research.

Yes, make sure you've done your research before deciding to invest in cryptocurrency. You must really understand the risks, benefits, and how the system works first.

For beginners, start to invest cryptocurrency slowly. Do not rush to put all the money you have to buy digital money. That way, you will be able to learn first about investing in cryptocurrency.
Afobaje38

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:51:50 PM

Before you invest in any cryptocurrency, you have to have the knowledge, (I mean the in and out of what you want to invest to), you have to  check for the merit and the Demerit And mostly  followed up with the information about it
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:01:41 PM

Before investing you have to measure few things , i think you are right in your all points. I measure two things before investing --
the Market cap and the circulation flow of the specific cryptocurrency.
Before investing on crypto currency. You need to fully sure that you're on to it. You need to study first the basics, advantages, disadvantages, the market, of the crypto currency you are going to invest. I dont guaranteed that if you know all of that is that you are going to success, this will just help you a lot on your investments, for you to success on it.

Three things matter when you are doing trading.
Research
Research
and then last is your luck, sometimes your research fails and the only thing which helps you to get some profit is LUCK !!

One more suggestion for all of you is always invest your spare amount and once you get profit or that currency pumped sell your coins and enjoy with the profit you gained.
Don't be greedy!!
BitNaija

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:11:57 PM

It is quite a remarkable advice. Short, and straight to the point. You are good to go if you apply it.

Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:26:57 PM

3)-Liquidity
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

I recommend using a cold storage wallet that lets you control your private keys. Your private key is what allows you to access your coin on the blockchain. It's best to keep this key offline and in a secure place.

Investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky. The markets are volatile and the technologies are still quite young. However, they are still a great opportunity for anyone interested in investing. Treat them as you would any investment and please do your own research.

Well said but even if you follow all these advice there is still no guaranty of profit in a short term, great projects are long term project so add patience to your virtue, there are coins for short and long term and you should have both of them.
xTachibana

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:05:16 PM

I half-heartedly agree with you, before investing in crypto-currencies, you must fully understand this area and realize all the risks! Do not immediately invest a lot of money, most likely you will lose them, simply because you do not understand the behavior of the market!

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
135cc

Activity: 294

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:35:17 AM

before you make the decision to invest in cryptocurrency, i think the best way you shoul do first is depending it in who you are, how necessary the role of Bitcoin in your life, and how deep is your knowledge in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency world. This is because crypto world is very fluctitive, and if you really want to gain a profit not a loss you have to knowing deep knowledge about crypto world. So, if someday the price of Bitcoin is down, you can handle it wisely.

Geor

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:41:37 AM

This is really good advice. Beginners, read this carefully and do not think that newcomers are lucky and you will immediately become rich! I would add that it is worth investing the amount that you are ready to lose. Do not mortgage your house to buy bitcoin
odpadnik

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

Tech enthusiast, SEO jedi, Crypto investor.

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:56:58 AM

As a first-time investor in any cryptocurrency, you need to consider the volatility of the market as well as the possibility that you could lose everything you invest. Conversely, you could hit it big as the currency continues to grow in acceptance, giving you every reason to gain.

Nobody should start big... if you're new to crypto, get used to the market and learn about how it "moves". Spread out your investments and don't fall for the hype.

Also, nobody really talks about this, but think hard about what you actually want to achieve - why do you want to invest in Crypto...  To day-trade, to purchase goods&services, to keep the cryptos long-term and hope for a rise in their worth...? Cool

https://kriptomat.io/en ----  EU licensed Crypto Platform.  23 languages. Buy & hold your Crypto - Fast, Easy, Safe.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:59:01 PM

3)-Liquidity
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

Well the list you made is quite true and also you have mentioned the readers that before they invest they should do their research. What actually makes a good investor and trader is knowledge and experience. Whatever experience we have be it positive and negative we should learn from them since if we take it for granted we maybe repeating the same mistakes again and again.

first you must know the potential and the security. because without this all your invest will result into nothing. rather than that maybe it will result into scam. so it is very important to gain knowledge first know about everything for you to be secured or else all your hard work will be lost. that's why we must be alert and research everything.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:18:59 PM

Thanks for the info about how we can do before investing our money to cryptocurrencies investment. It helps us to do our own research before jump into the crypto investment. Thanks once again.
Investing in bitcoin is good choice but you need lot's of knowledge and information and all the details about in bitcoin. It is big help for you before you start to invest in bitcoin. If you quickly to invest in bitcoin in without knowledge and research I am sure your investment it become to zero

Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:32:56 PM

3)-Liquidity
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

You are right with those things, before investing people should know and have the knowledge of what they're doing because once they invest into bitcoin one slight wrong movement might cost you everything. Bitcoin is pretty much a risky investment but once you got to know how to speculate how it's behavior is then you might get a hold on with it and really manipulate things to get your profit.

gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:47:16 PM

3)-Liquidity
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

I impress with your post. Your post gives me a good experience. There are some fraud coins in market. A good research helps us to beware from fraud.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:02:30 PM

3)-Liquidity
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

Yes I agree with that, earn money in cryptocurrency just like we work. We need effort to get the income we want, but the difference if working in a company the results that we will get is determined by the company, but in cryptocurrency someone can produce whatever he wants depends on the hard work that he did. At least 6 reasons above will be a special satisfaction for someone who wants to start, as we know a lot of negative news about cryptocurrency but with this thread will help restore confidence for newcomers.
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:02:57 PM

3)-Liquidity
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

Thank you for your invaluable insight. I believe that Crypto is very risky, but in the end it is worth the risk. Yes, there are security problems too but they are backed by blockchain technology. PRG, for instance is very secured and it is coming up with its Paragon Space, which shall give unexpectedly high returns.
HectorAlden

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:26:16 PM

3)-Liquidity
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

It is true. As a Crypto user I would yes, definitely there are a lot of risks associated to Crypto, however, once we receive the returns, the risks do not matter. TAU for example, helps its users earn great profits. Secondly, the blockchain technology used by Crypto allows the information to kept privately.
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:37:24 PM

With a high probability, we will see a rate of more than $ 20 thousand for bitcoins in the first months of 2018, closer to the spring, we can wait for a crypto-currency crisis, which may happen due to the bankruptcy of a huge number of ICO projects ...
Yawuu

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:51:28 PM

These are good advices everyone can stick to to be successful. Crypto is not a platform where you are guaranteed of immmediate profit within few days. There are ups and downs and if you learn enough and become patient, all things will work for your good. I like crypto investment because it has given all that i have and i invest with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: