Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:21:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Before Investing in Cryptocurrencies  (Read 1096 times)
teekitti

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:14:49 PM

I am  a risk taker so thank you for your information.
I'll keep it to remind myself.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:19:18 PM

These are good advices everyone can stick to to be successful. Crypto is not a platform where you are guaranteed of immmediate profit within few days. There are ups and downs and if you learn enough and become patient, all things will work for your good. I like crypto investment because it has given all that i have and i invest with extreme caution.
TRhe ups and downs come but it comes only because of those people who are not the typical investors and who just wondering for the profit and heard for bitcoin and put their money in it and when they saw some correction in the price of bitcoin and some bad news then they started to withdraw their money on a high scale and it harmed it because people are thinking it as a volatile currency and they then fear after that investment.
19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:55:02 PM

Modern technologies. The creation of digital money is based on unique technologies used throughout the world. You can use crypto currency almost in any country (with a few exceptions). Therefore, you can earn in a convenient place and at any time
chayuthjaidee

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:23:02 PM

Thank you for your information. I'm new to crypto so this much be something helping me.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:24:35 PM

6 Things Good and Bad You Should Consider Before Investing in Cryptocurrencies.

1)- Potential returns can be massive.
2)-Inexperienced teams. I mean to say Bad Experience
3)-Liquidity
4)-Technical difficulties
5)-Transparency
6)- Security
~snip~

Investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky. The markets are volatile and the technologies are still quite young. However, they are still a great opportunity for anyone interested in investing. Treat them as you would any investment and please do your own research.
In addition to these six things, there is one important thing that is a very volatile price. So we must understand the market analysis to determine the position of selling and buying properly.
In addition, we must also understand that in any investment, including in the world of cryptocurrency, we must understand the risks. So, do not put eggs in one basket and never invest what you can not afford to lose.

ninjaeth

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:26:00 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is too risky but As a newbie this information is the biggest help to us..For now All I can do is more research and learn how to invest in Bitcoin.thanks the idea.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:38:55 PM

It's been a great work. In my opinion, before investing in crypto money, it is necessary to conduct a good research and pay attention to certain points. I need to understand that first. This market is at the beginning of the potential and some of the problems that are experienced can be devastating. For this reason, do not think fast and keep calm while moving. Besides, you do not just end up buying it, you should also know where to sell it at the same time.
[/quote)
i agree with you,investing in bitcoin is not only buying but you have to know also the characteristic of bitcoin.Bitcoin is volatile so you must be patient too.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:41:09 PM

6 Things Good and Bad You Should Consider Before Investing in Cryptocurrencies.

1)- Potential returns can be massive.
2)-Inexperienced teams. I mean to say Bad Experience
3)-Liquidity
4)-Technical difficulties
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

I recommend using a cold storage wallet that lets you control your private keys. Your private key is what allows you to access your coin on the blockchain. It's best to keep this key offline and in a secure place.

Investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky. The markets are volatile and the technologies are still quite young. However, they are still a great opportunity for anyone interested in investing. Treat them as you would any investment and please do your own research.

Investing in cryptocurrency is easy but too risky. You need to learn more before  investing and consider many thing. It it a good help and guide for every new here in crypto that want to invest and take some risk by putting their capital investment here in crypto. Always remember in investing that crypto market are so volatile,every price are rapidly change. You may win or loss,so only invest money that you can afford to lose.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:37:57 AM

You should know before investing on crypto that it is a long term investment.
Don't expect to gain 10x ROI in short of time, but there are some project like that due hype sometime.
Just invest on it, and enjoy your time.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jenilyn

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:47:04 AM

If you investing in crypto always think the potential of token and how much you can earn, and the security of token because sometimes they have a scam.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:48:22 AM

These are good advices everyone can stick to to be successful. Crypto is not a platform where you are guaranteed of immmediate profit within few days. There are ups and downs and if you learn enough and become patient, all things will work for your good. I like crypto investment because it has given all that i have and i invest with extreme caution.
TRhe ups and downs come but it comes only because of those people who are not the typical investors and who just wondering for the profit and heard for bitcoin and put their money in it and when they saw some correction in the price of bitcoin and some bad news then they started to withdraw their money on a high scale and it harmed it because people are thinking it as a volatile currency and they then fear after that investment.
Actually sells when prices start to fall. not always a bad thing dude. if I knew the price would go down this deep as now. I would certainly sell it at price $15k a few months ago while there is still a chance and the price is not too deep down. sometimes panic also saves you
odpadnik

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

Tech enthusiast, SEO jedi, Crypto investor.

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 07:27:57 AM

Actually sells when prices start to fall. not always a bad thing dude. if I knew the price would go down this deep as now. I would certainly sell it at price $15k a few months ago while there is still a chance and the price is not too deep down. sometimes panic also saves you

That's it... IF you knew.

Nobody predict the future, nobody can (100%) predict how the masses will behave. 

At 15k it might just as well jump up to 20k, and you would be mad, that you sold.

See Smiley All depends why you're into Bitcoin in the first place.. trading, hodling? Something else?

https://kriptomat.io/en ----  EU licensed Crypto Platform.  23 languages. Buy & hold your Crypto - Fast, Easy, Safe.
Blekok001

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:07:33 AM

The goal in investing is to earn profits, including investing in Cryptocurrency.
Your advice is very good, just add to all of us, read aloud about the world of Crypto to increase our knowledge of all to avoid risk and earn a large amount
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:21:58 AM

The biggest thing one needs to know before investing in cryptocurrencies is how to secure their coins. Getting hacked and losing all your coins is very easy in crypto world. And there is no way you are getting your coins back once you get hacked or lose them. So take utmost measures to secure your coins once you buy them and always take extra precautions to make sure they are safe.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Tirexico

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:24:00 AM

(my advice). Before Investing in Cryptocurrencies
1. select a coin / token that has good value and quality.
2. select coins that already have high trust value such as btc, eth, bch etc.
3. invest more than 1 type of coin. so you have a great chance to earn bigger profits.
4. always read and update the latest information about crypto.
5. always learn to get more knowledge
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:26:16 AM

Before making an investment into bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, it is good to analyze better and understand better about the risks associated with it. Some come in a blank mind, and easily gets trapped by the scammers.
Roadarks02

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:28:34 AM

The goal in investing is to earn profits, including investing in Cryptocurrency.
Your advice is very good, just add to all of us, read aloud about the world of Crypto to increase our knowledge of all to avoid risk and earn a large amount

Before you invest in any cryptocurrencies you should have any knowledge about that crypto and its positive and negative side. Also if it is profitable enough for you or can triple your capital. Also you should have a strategy in order to play your cryptos orderly. You should choose a secure crypto you could secure it in a cold wallet or online wallet depends on you.
Zebulun18

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:44:17 AM

since the goal in any investment is profit making, you have to know the strengths and weaknesses present in the investment which in this case is cryptocurrency. this knowledge will help you to determine the amount of profit you would make at the end of the investment program.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:01:06 AM

Just like in anything you will enter what you importantly need to do is to know what it is all about. Many people now a day just enter immediately to something that they see that are in trend or in a hot topics. Just like the rapid popularity of crypto currencies which were been so popular of giving a lot of profit for its investors. Well everyone wants to get a huge profit but there is no guarantee profit if you don’t know what you are unto. So what i advice is to study hard first before you enter here or to any investment because there are no easy money in this world.
Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 10:24:16 AM

Yes your opinion is good and its really helps by other,i have a little advice too,before you invest make sure that you have a research or make a resaerch about their project and team and be active about what they are doing in this case you will know if it have a chance to turn into scam ,and be strickly about chossing some altcoin to invest.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: