Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:42:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing still worth in Crypto?  (Read 615 times)
Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:46:50 PM

Investing is a good thing. Especially long term. IF you have money now, go invest. I prefer invest now, the all market red.

1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:50:33 PM

I believe that investing in crypto is worth. Crypto have a long way to go and we are just in the begging of the journey. Invest now when the prices are good to buy.
Most do experience confidence in crypto today, because they want the same market as at the end of last year. but believe me, that this time is the best time to buy coins at a cheaper price. Take advantage of this opportunity if you have a good budeget

supelle.born

Activity: 286
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:50:52 PM

I have the opinion that investing in the crypto market is still worth it, however the market is in a strong downtrend and so all care is needed not to bet everything on crypto
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:51:17 PM

This is the problem when a users come inside crypto for a sole purpose of just earning ,and when time comes prices dropping then hesitations are indeed..before you enter cryptocurrency then must have to learn first and be interested in everything about this,how it works and whybit works,from this things you might find some answers in your own question.and would stop panicking your self in times like this.remember no one forced you be here,so no one will tell you to leave but yourself
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:58:08 PM

It is still very rewarding. However, please do not invest all your life savings into crypto. There is still a posibility that it may crash. Soo just allocate a small percent of money to be invested in crypto. Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make.
Rano

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:04:00 AM

Although there was quite alot of hype by end of 2017, not everyone who wanted to participate in cryptos have so far.
Many people had problems buying crypto on exchanges (remember Bitfinex and Binance closing registrations).
I overall think that with the rise of Bitcoin (when it reaches back 14-16k), more people will jump back in or jump on board if they have not invested yet.
Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:09:16 AM

Figure I get everyones opinion
i started in crypto back in October and been investing for the long term in many coins. and a major HODL in all of this
so i have confidence
even though, the market is so volatile and keeps going down.
i did buy at lows but with constant dips  i am not making $.

I have since diversed myself and investing in stock market for now
anyways
 do you think crypto still worth investing in?
is it possible to still earn in the long term?

why or why not?

i am thinking yes but just questioning myself as things keep dipping.

thoughts?
Yes it is still worth investing in crpto. The only problem is the timing you get in. Since you've been in stock market you  know that in stock market it is  good to buy stocks in the deep. The market will still recover but make sure you choose the right coin to invest.
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2544

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:14:17 AM

i started in crypto back in October and been investing for the long term in many coins. and a major HODL in all of this
so i have confidence
i did buy at lows but with constant dips  i am not making $.

anyways

why or why not?

thoughts?
We are just at the beginning of a very long process. Try to think about those people who got into bitcoin almost 10 years ago, they had to wait at least 6-7 years before the world would discover what bitcoin was, you've been in this market for only a few months. Patience is a key factor if you wanna makes some big gains.
cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:19:56 AM

Definitely a Yes. We are in the starting stage of a new money in the form of digital gold. If you are in now, you are still consider an early adopter. Look at the the blockchain technology, it will be the biggest thing ever, it will move the world to the next level, more redundant computing power will be shared and utilized. Trustless protocol that is 'un-hackable'. The value of crypto are determine by the public, not in the hands of few indivuduals. Look at the monetary policy of all countries now. The only way they are doing now is printing more fiat money.

I think we are moving into the next phase of crypto now, people will still start to see Bitcoin is more than just ponzi or pyramid scheme.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:30:24 AM

Bitcoin total mined right now around 17Million and now there is 4-5 Million coin left to mined and also block and difficult for BTC its increase really high .
so there is still a lot time to join . as i believe bitcoin will continue grow . no one know about the price when maximal supply has reached but the thing i believe it will really high than right know.
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:34:05 AM

Investing in cryptocurrencies will take a lot of patience to see profits.  The days of instant fortunes being made overnight might be over.  It will take a lot more time and effort from the project's team members to make their cryptocurrency valuable. 
PatM14

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:12:52 AM

long term? sounds like you gave up so easy.
spuyf3

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:34:42 AM

so i have confidence

anyways

why or why not?

thoughts?
Since you think cryptocurrency is full of potential, it is worth investing. It will certainly continue to hold. The cryptocurrency needs patience. We need to wait. There is not so much overnight wealth, and many times we need to find opportunities for ourselves to accumulate little by little.
worldtraveller321 (OP)

Activity: 512
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 03:12:15 AM

in general overnight wealth never really happens , just in rare occurences,
long term and research is key for everything and hodl.

no such thing as quick rich schemes

worldtraveller
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:28:34 AM

so i have confidence

anyways

why or why not?

thoughts?
Since you think cryptocurrency is full of potential, it is worth investing. It will certainly continue to hold. The cryptocurrency needs patience. We need to wait. There is not so much overnight wealth, and many times we need to find opportunities for ourselves to accumulate little by little.

Take the chance to buy the altcoins you wish to put an investment while the price value is still at a lower price. Make it sure that before doing it, study first the price movement of each different coins and select which you think is more progressively performing well in the crypto market. Take the data consideration at coinmarketcap for your coin selection and analyze each chart movement per cryptocoins. Consider long term investment to be able to meet your goal in achieving greater profit.
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:19:31 AM

so i have confidence

anyways

why or why not?

thoughts?
Maybe you figured out that the bitcoin's value is not stable and continuously falling, but the thing is, have you ever seen the history of bitcoin? If yes, then for sure you'll be able to continue investing in bitcoin because you will think that bitcoin's end is not near. I know that btc might disappoint you, but you should be optimistic and thinks that the current dropping value of bitcoin is just a correction.
firewa

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:30:18 AM

I think it's worth investing in cryptocurrency, because it's a relatively easy way to make us financially free. We don't have to do some work to limit our freedoms and control your time and we can afford you and your family. Do not worry because of market fluctuations. You need patience.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:38:12 AM

so i have confidence
i did buy at lows but with constant dips  i am not making $.

anyways

why or why not?

thoughts?

Take the chance to buy the altcoins you wish to put an investment while the price value is still at a lower price. Make it sure that before doing it, study first the price movement of each different coins and select which you think is more progressively performing well in the crypto market. Take the data consideration at coinmarketcap for your coin selection and analyze each chart movement per cryptocoins. Consider long term investment to be able to meet your goal in achieving greater profit.

Absolutely, you have a point. Now a days having in a cryptomarket a lot of coins are there and a lot of new participants are willing to invest in much lower price project and coin because they believe and worth it to invest in altcoin and the problem is how to know more on that. By means of whitepaper you can see how coins are really nice to invest because they are compact of all details behind the project.
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:53:40 AM

of course krypto still worthy of investment, here we are just saving, menginggat the nature of the fluktuatif crypto disni we are required to be patient and continue to be patient, of course the advantage that we
bitor

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:56:21 AM

Crypto market isnt easy and you need to know and understand a lot of aspects to make money here and become rich
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: