Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:11:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] | Beaxy | 4% BXY REWARD |  (Read 44536 times)
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 612

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:05:46 AM

Is there a specific date on when are we going to receive an email regarding the KYC procedure?
Aerys2 (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 06:48:48 PM

Is there a specific date on when are we going to receive an email regarding the KYC procedure?

You are expected to have made your account and to pass the KYC at the same time that you are sending me your emails.
The process is pretty simple, it doesnt need to be explained, it's as written in big in the first post, register to the website, give me your email and pass the KYC on the website

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 612

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:03:05 AM

You are expected to have made your account and to pass the KYC at the same time that you are sending me your emails.
The process is pretty simple, it doesnt need to be explained, it's as written in big in the first post, register to the website, give me your email and pass the KYC on the website

Sorry, my bad. BTW, thanks for correcting my email address.
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 12:23:43 AM

Sorry, my bad. BTW, thanks for correcting my email address.

The Beaxy KYC procedure is pretty simple, does not take much time and you will get verified in a very short time.

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 07:20:39 AM

sir, I already to verify account on BEAXY website, it's is KYC is have approved and what's next? what about the tokens that will be given? whether through ERC-20 or on the BEAXY website?  the token sale will end at the end of this month right? and whether after that distribution will be done? I am waiting for news from you. regards.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 10:35:03 PM

Aerys2,

Before asking for an email and KYC, could you please coment officially about the concerns of blurryeyed, especially on page 25 of this thread.

About KYC, off course it is unfair and dishonest.

There is strictly no reason to provide personal data.
1. People participating in bounty campaigns are not Beaxy's customers.
2. The KYC was never mentioned at the beginning.

As you can see, they ignore questions they don't like because it will expose their scam. The same thing is happening on the Beaxy ANN thread, when questioned about their various lies they just ignore, hoping it will all go away & be forgotten.

Expect more rule changes, more delays & more lies until finally **poof!** - gone.

Read this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2912122.msg50286678#msg50286678

Same old scamsville.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
Darker45
Legendary

Merit: 1867

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:16:01 PM

Aerys2,

Before asking for an email and KYC, could you please coment officially about the concerns of blurryeyed, especially on page 25 of this thread.

As you can see, they ignore questions they don't like because it will expose their scam. The same thing is happening on the Beaxy ANN thread, when questioned about their various lies they just ignore, hoping it will all go away & be forgotten.

Expect more rule changes, more delays & more lies until finally **poof!** - gone.

Read this:

Same old scamsville.

I am not saying you are absolutely right but I just want to hear their response. That would be all for me.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Aerys2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 02:42:34 PM

sir, I already to verify account on BEAXY website, it's is KYC is have approved and what's next? what about the tokens that will be given? whether through ERC-20 or on the BEAXY website?  the token sale will end at the end of this month right? and whether after that distribution will be done? I am waiting for news from you. regards.

The distribution details should be shared soon.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:39:50 PM

sir, I already to verify account on BEAXY website, it's is KYC is have approved and what's next? what about the tokens that will be given? whether through ERC-20 or on the BEAXY website?  the token sale will end at the end of this month right? and whether after that distribution will be done? I am waiting for news from you. regards.

When are you going to update spreadsheets? It's been quite a while since this campaign ended
Jcga
Legendary

Merit: 1089

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:45:43 PM

Smiley Great news, thanks Aerys2.

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:12:09 AM

Aerys2,

Read this:

Same old scamsville.

Since it is impossible to have an answer from Aerys2 to my previous request, I sent an email to different authorities to clarify if Aerys2 has the legal right to impose a KYC on the participants of the bouty on behalf of Beaxy.
Imposing a KYC is a complex process for the company that requests it and must be done within a strict framework and in compliance with the rules and regulations.

I recommend to everyone not to send any personal information at this stage.

Quote for records.

EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED IN TRANSLATION/SIGNATURE/TWITTER BOUNTIES, SEND ME YOUR MAIL ADDRESSES VIA PM FOR THE KYC. PASSING THE KYC BEFORE THE END OF MARCH ON BEAXY WEBSITE IS MANDATORY TO RECEIVE ANY TOKENS

For all of those who already sent me their email, you have to pass the KYC before the end of march.

blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 02:03:23 PM

Agreed. I also warned forum members not to provide them with any personal details until they answer some basic questions on their ANN thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2912122.msg50462403#msg50462403

Both Aerys2 & Khilone7 are ignoring all questions, leaving their scam promoting sidekick/alt Jcga to post hype on their behalf instead.

I will quote your post on their ANN page for the record also.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
Aerys2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 04:20:25 PM

When are you going to update spreadsheets? It's been quite a while since this campaign ended

I already have all the spreadsheets with the amount for every participant, I'll make it public when the team will confirm I can share this.
I added your email in the sheet so if it was not out of the delay, it should be okay.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 11:05:34 AM

**snip**

Yet again, you completely ignore the questions:

Aerys2,

Read this:

Same old scamsville.

Since it is impossible to have an answer from Aerys2 to my previous request, I sent an email to different authorities to clarify if Aerys2 has the legal right to impose a KYC on the participants of the bouty on behalf of Beaxy.
Imposing a KYC is a complex process for the company that requests it and must be done within a strict framework and in compliance with the rules and regulations.

I recommend to everyone not to send any personal information at this stage.

Quote for records.

EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED IN TRANSLATION/SIGNATURE/TWITTER BOUNTIES, SEND ME YOUR MAIL ADDRESSES VIA PM FOR THE KYC. PASSING THE KYC BEFORE THE END OF MARCH ON BEAXY WEBSITE IS MANDATORY TO RECEIVE ANY TOKENS

For all of those who already sent me their email, you have to pass the KYC before the end of march.

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS - WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO HIDE?

blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 09:54:36 PM

Aerys2,

Read this:

Same old scamsville.

I am not saying you are absolutely right but I just want to hear their response. That would be all for me.

Let me guess, there was no response, right?  Their silence is deafening & proof that I am right.

Aerys2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 03:04:31 PM

Don't hesitate to participate in the beta test of the exchange to help in providing a quality launch for everyone.

Beaxy is granting ALL platform users their FIRST MONTH FREE. That's right, all users receive a month of fee free trades. All you need to do is be sure you're registered and join our discord to keep an eye out for upcoming promotions

https://twitter.com/beaxyexchange/status/1121066505213493249?s=21

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
ymemey

Activity: 476
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 05:49:47 AM

Don't hesitate to participate in the beta test of the exchange to help in providing a quality launch for everyone.

Beaxy is granting ALL platform users their FIRST MONTH FREE. That's right, all users receive a month of fee free trades. All you need to do is be sure you're registered and join our discord to keep an eye out for upcoming promotions

Hi! Its too late for send email for KYC?

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 10:06:05 AM

Don't send them any personal details until they answer the questions - it's a scam.

Aerys2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 07:36:40 AM

No it's not too late, you can. You have 1 week left to pass it.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:02:48 PM

Hi, Is this bounty thread still open? I see that the token sale is still ungoing or am I wrong?

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: