Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:12:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum a good investment?  (Read 4178 times)
sofina24

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:16:35 AM

From my opinion is ethereum is a very good platform to invest because we are seeing that eth is increasing now and hopefully eth will reach at $1k very soon.And i think it will be reach $3-4k end of the this year 2018 so i think ethereum is a good investment platform.
Tengcreneng

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:03:24 PM

Investing in Ethereum is indeed the best and most favorite allocation for most people to do here. Because we are all here confident in the potential possessed by ETH, that ETH will be able to have a high price in the future. In addition, we all also believe that ETH is able to maintain its existence in this crypto world to continue to be the best and favorite Altcoins. I think we will benefit greatly if we invest ETH from now and hold it for us to harvest in the future when the ETH price has skyrocketed.
have1983

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:39:42 AM

I prefer the ether. I've been overweight. Grin Grin Grin
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:43:49 AM

ethereum is the second cryptocurrency after bitcoin
so, this eth always be a good investments
just buy, as much as you can

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:50:04 AM

Is Ethereum a good investment?

Ethereum has always been one of the best investments after bitcoin because Ethereum has the best people behind. And ethereum has the best long-term potential compared to other digital currencies, because of its versatility and smart contracts. Believe me ethereum will be just as successful and profitable just like bitcoin.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:18:09 AM

Ethereum os one of the best coin you can invest in. A lot considered it as the next bitcoin or would replace Btc while that is a debate that no one knows the answer really, Ethereum is bound to break it all time high record this year. If you were able to invest on it early april so should be bagging profit by now. Well its never too late. Wait for a good time to get in them sit back and relax.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Crypto Jenny

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:48:53 AM

Absoultely, there’s a high chance of a possibility that Ethereum will replace bitcoin in the top of cryptocurrency. Well, We all know that Bitcoin is the King of Cryptocurrency but Ethereum has a higher demand right now. Many investors are investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin because of its possibility to increase its price. Plus, there are many projects coming up unlike ripple, and one such project I got to know recently is this token AGRI by blockgrain.io and they are only 7.5 cents! I'm confident because that is backed by Grain…the only asset that has inherent value throughout history.
I’m pretty confident of picking up big bags in their ICO. You can check out AGRI here: blockgrain.io
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:01:34 AM

Yes, Ethereum is one of the good investment for short and long term. Altcoin is the best at the moment I think Ethereum. Because the development of Ethereum from year to year is always stable and definitely increased. This is what makes me like Ethereum. Because of its stability that makes me more confident to invest in Ethereum in the long term.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
flat1983

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:56:15 PM

It plays an irreplaceable role in cryptocurrency. I've been slowly increasing my position, and I'm sure the ether won't let me down.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:14:06 PM

Yes, Ethereum is one of the good investment for short and long term. Altcoin is the best at the moment I think Ethereum. Because the development of Ethereum from year to year is always stable and definitely increased. This is what makes me like Ethereum. Because of its stability that makes me more confident to invest in Ethereum in the long term.

ETH is a good and strong coin which already established a better foundation and as we can observe it slowly increasing from being down. Definitely, in the next few weeks we can see more improvement about its current value. Also, investing this coin in long-term basis can give us much more ROI. So, ETH is one of the best coin to invest and this is already proven to be a profitable crypto.
Pasker80

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:52:38 PM

I think Etherium is one of the most excellent altcoin investments, where etherium is one of the most commonly used altcoins for transactions and will be the best long-term altcoin.
Ankhesenamun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:59:57 PM

Of course, this is one of the good pre-incentives for investment.but it all depends on the cryptocurrency itself,it also depends on the market of this cryptocurrency.
Ilnet

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:02:34 PM

I think it's one of the best investment now.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:13:11 PM

I think Ethereum is one of the most popular coins so it will be very promising if we invest with Ethereum. but it all depends on the market price whether the investment in Ethereum will be very profitable.
Sinderela

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:13:23 PM

Yes of course, this year ETHEREUM will be the top platform by looking at the history of the previous year ETHEREUM will continue to jump high, in because there are also many ico platforms ETHEREUM.jadi ,,,, never hesitate and afraid to invest big in it. hopefully we are all lucky of it
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:57:09 PM

Yes i believe because Ethereum is a very promising digital currencies too. As we can see, it's the next digital currency with the highest market capitalization. I believe too that ethereum will be the next bitcoin in the coming future.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
have1983

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:53:49 AM

I'm very optimistic about ittai! It's a currency with a lot of potential, although it's not as expensive as last year, but I haven't sold it because I'm sure it will fly.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:09:41 AM

Yes, Because Ethereum is the overall top coin among Altcoins in the market which means it is the most promising investments among Altcoins, this is due to it was the most commonly used platform by most of the ICO to support their project token so therefore there is always the real demand of this coin which is good to pour our capital for an investment.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:21:56 AM

Yes, Because Ethereum is the overall top coin among Altcoins in the market which means it is the most promising investments among Altcoins, this is due to it was the most commonly used platform by most of the ICO to support their project token so therefore there is always the real demand of this coin which is good to pour our capital for an investment.
if the ethereum platform is increasingly used by ico. later most of altcoin can be mastered by ethereum in the sense platform. this has been a proof of why we can invest in altcoin without having to doubt it
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:27:02 AM

It is really the advantage of such project with real usage, ETH is the best example where project doesn't needs to tail bitcoin promise, as we seen that the platform where most ico tokens are using right now, ETH can go and really increase its value in no time, those who keep investing with this coins are
really enjoying and will be keep enjoying as it will really bring a great result.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: