Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:45:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum a good investment?  (Read 4178 times)
Tiger750

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:08:03 PM

It is always a good investment, you should aim to hold at least 5 eth and use this to try flip ICOs of stake via trading.
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:19:34 PM

ETH will always be necessary for several things, so don't worry too much. Look at ETH as the gateway into new projects.
If you've got extra eth laying around i would absolutely look into some awesome ICOs like these.

OPP Open Wifi is a community-driven service with the sole purpose of creating a global, free to access open WiFi hotspot network and rewarding each contributor for being a part of their cause.

Daostack IO powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale. Basically an operating system for collective intelligence.

Deedcoin is a cryptocurrency that will simplify real estate. Deedcoin customers use DEED to decide what to pay in commission costs when purchasing or selling a home, lowering the traditional 6% fee to 1%.
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:26:52 PM

today there are a lot of predictions about the future of the etherium. In 2018, Plasma technology must be launched to scale the block chain of the Etherium. This in turn should attract even more investors and increase the capitalization of the etherium on the crypto-currency market.
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:32:43 PM

Is Ethereum a good investment?

Ethereum is the best altcoin, Ethereum can be a good investment and if you keep it in the long term then ethereum can give you a good profit. There is nothing to doubt from ethereum, because ethereum becomes the best coin after bitcoin.
Vlad2255

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:11:16 PM

I noticed that in conditions of increased volatility, I began to consider the etherium as a stablecoin. I do not think that the etherium is good as an investment. But a certain part of the portfolio should be occupied by ETH as well.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:27:55 PM

ETH is always considered as a good investment after bitcoin. Although some altcoin are emerging with great backing from the nation it founded. such as NEO of China, ICX of Korea. However, ETH is still the heart of altcoin with its popularity in the altcoin platform. accounting for 80% of ETH blockchain altchine activity. ETH is at its second low this year. Take advantage of this opportunity to hold it.
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:39:31 PM

All I know Ethereum is the king of altcoin, Ethereum can be a very potential investment and if you keep it in the long run then ethereum can give you many profits. and I have no doubt about ethereum, because ethereum becomes the second best coin after BTC, both current and future.
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:00:27 PM

All I know Ethereum is the king of altcoin, Ethereum can be a very potential investment and if you keep it in the long run then ethereum can give you many profits. and I have no doubt about ethereum, because ethereum becomes the second best coin after BTC, both current and future.
That was true and it is true, people are now speculating that in last days it was only going down but for me it will show us more than once that it could get some pumps, i don't know if they will be big or not but for me it will go up in coming time.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Dobriy 4el

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:04:43 PM

buzuslovno Ethereum is good investment! without doubts now the good price for purchase, of course year or two back the price was much lower and those who was bought then now in good plus
uwouw0

Activity: 196
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:48:49 PM

Ethereum is good for investment, but I prefer to use Ethereum to buy ICO or for Trading because it is more profitable than being used for investment in a certain period of time and its failure is also very easy to know or in cover
iamzill

Activity: 677

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:19:23 PM

ethereum can serve as one good investment, because ethereum has a platform that supports a lot of ico and ethereum price resistance is also good so do not hesitate to invest in ethereum.
GeorgeGriffin
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:35:34 PM

I think that the Ethereum project has a very big future, so for investments this is a very good asset. But I believe that it is necessary to diversify their investments. For example, such projects as Zilliqa and Quarkchain can also be a very good investment.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

JrMembers

❤   humancoin   ❤
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █

Code:
❤   humancoin   ❤
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █

Report to moderator
KOF97

Activity: 359
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:06:26 AM

Yes, although Ethereum is declining now, except for Bitcoin, others are falling. Don't worry, Ethereum will be very valuable in the next two years.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:27:22 AM

The short answer is yes.
Smart contracts will change the world, and bring in automation to what are now manual processes. ETH is the leading smart contract platform, and has a bright future. It's being used mainly as an ICO platform at the moment, but really its potential goes way way beyond that.

Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:31:08 AM

If you are a low risk taker Ethereum can be categorised as a good investment and its proven this over time but if you looking for optimum profits the ico market should be a good start but due diligence is advised!
cabin

Activity: 604

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:37:54 AM

Yes, ethereum is a very good investment because it has good blockchain technology, strong management team and it is also the second best coin in crypto because of the promising potentials that it has and the price value is also high. It is also safe, secure and reliable.
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:53:03 AM

yes, of course Ethereum is one of the most suitable coins for investment, I see the development of Ethereum more tub than ALtcoin other and the price is also quite stable so I think Ethareum is very appropriate for me to use investment in long-term.
Jaber1572

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:30:18 AM

Definitely along with BTC it is a good investment. The currency throughout its existence showed a harmonious growth and did not present unpleasant surprises
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:40:16 AM

in my opinion, ethereum is a good coin and has a stronger price and will continue to grow, ethereum has a fast coin movement and is the basis of several tokens so ethereum will be a good coin for investment and will be profitable
icegeekfresh

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:43:10 AM

Ethereum is not just an altcoin, it has most powerful team and community after bitcoin according to me, they will achieve big things still and working hard, so it is good investment all time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: