Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:58:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum a good investment?  (Read 4167 times)
emmagloor (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:32:00 PM

Is Ethereum a good investment?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:37:10 PM

Ethereum is easily one of the best investments in the crypto market and almost anyone will tell you this. The Ethereum blockchain and the features surrounding this coin are revolutionary and game changing which is why this coin will always stand high right next to bitcoin in the second position. The people behind this coin like Vitalik Buteren etc are some of the most popular figures in the crypto world.

The Ethereum community itself is one of the largest communities in the crypto world which says a lot. I advise you to invest in Ethereum for long term profits by HODLING your coins since I am pretty confident that this coin value will continue to rise in the future.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:42:53 PM

This question could be asked of many crypto currencies. Ether is one of the most popular and top coins so there is plenty of following. Whether it is a good investment will depend upon the crypto market in general.
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:43:37 PM

Ethereum is one of the most promising coins in the cryptoworld. As it stands now, most of the altcoins are using ERC 20 and that easily makes the future of ethereum even brighter. I prefer to buy more ethereum since its cheaper and has a potential to be as great as bitcoin.
maxbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:47:09 PM

I'd say so too that it is a great time to buy Eth, it has so much backing it naturally from all of the ERC20 contracts and projects that are holders/supporters.
Voco Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:49:28 PM

Ethereum is a proper investment choice. However, it is essential to study the rates before any determination of cryptocurrency is made because it fluctuates with time. Ethereum is quite promising, and many people are coming on board for this investment as it continues to grow very fast. With Ethereum money will be secure, transparent and easily transferable across countries.

gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:52:23 PM

Etheruem has done very well since the last 6 months, getting to an ATH of $2,000. The price is still good to some profit because soon all coins will go bullish I believe that. You can buy etheruem and hodl.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:54:45 PM

Ethereum occupied the second place in the crypto currency ranking.Then why you have a doubt in that.If it's possible to replace a bitcoin in future,it will  be made by Ethereum.As like bitcoin,the price of Ethereum will reach 5000$ soon.So you can choose the ethereum for your investments.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Kazi Sajib

Activity: 527

For mistek Stuff i got red trust,not my fault

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:00:04 PM

Ethereum is one of the most popular cryptocurrency, day by day ethereum price is increasing so I think now its time to buy Ethereum & hold it for a good future.
Grimjhow

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:01:41 PM

yes I think investing in ethereum is a smart choice, the price is lower than bitcoin, this can be a consideration for those who do not have much capital.
the principle of investment is high risk high return.
for that do not ever put all your money just for one type of investment.
think smart to invest
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:02:13 PM

Yes ethereum is a good investment when you participate in a trust airdrops and you must to have eth if you want to sell the tokens earned by it also when you invest your eth in trading sites you can make an important profit from that
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:07:13 PM

Ethereum is really a good coin in my opinion. I have been watching Ethereum from quite long and according to me, it has the required potential that is needed to survive the decline of prices during a crash. It has in fact hold it's price quite well in the current decline as many other altcoins with good potential have gone way down. Ethereum will surely be worth lot more in the future because unlike Bitcoin, it's developers are actively participating in developing the currency further more.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:12:05 PM

Ethereum is a proper investment choice. However, it is essential to study the rates before any determination of cryptocurrency is made because it fluctuates with time. Ethereum is quite promising, and many people are coming on board for this investment as it continues to grow very fast. With Ethereum money will be secure, transparent and easily transferable across countries.
Actually, ethereum's price against bitcoin is quite stable and the reason why it's getting a decreasing price is due to bitcoin's price falling as well, but the ratio has been quite the same for almost 3 weeks now. So i suggest if OP wants to buy ethereum and does have a bitcoin i think he should wait for the ratio of ethereum to bitcoin to fall down so that you he could get a lot of it although buying ethereum anytime for long term purposes is valid.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:13:46 PM

I think it's a good investment if we're comparing it to bonds or a savings account. Is it better than real estate or gold? I think it still is as long as you are watching the price and the news and will get out if it starts crashing. Is it better than Bitcoin? Probably not. I still think that Bitcoin can survive without Ethereum , but Ethereum will surely crash if Bitcoin does it first.
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:13:52 PM

i think you need to learn about in crypto.

ethereum is a good coin this is mining coin but if see in the coinmarketcap, ethereum is there no total supply cause this is unli supply based in the mining. if you want to more about in ethereum check here the official site. https://www.ethereum.org/

ethereum is top 2 in the coinmarketcap. dont worry if u bought in the high price because ethereum is a good idea to invest.
Zagitta

Activity: 302

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:15:51 PM

Thats like asking is Ferrari the best. Ethereum is the only coin that has the potential to replace Bitcoin and the way development work has been going for Ethereum it will soon replace Bitcoin as the king.

mlgblockchain

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:17:49 PM

Yes, I believe so. Like everyone else said, ETH is a good investment at this time. It's growth is impressive. It's easy to use as well (if you see it as a currency). If we compare it with Bitcoin, then it will be clear to us. Because of the very high price of Bitcoin, it becomes very difficult to use (But easy to hold it).  But Ethereum is easy in all senses.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:26:05 PM

ETHEREUM is a very good and potential investment with good market value. During this whole period, it has maintained an applaudable stand in regards to price and also feasibility. Above all, ETH is the bedrock of so many tokens, so as far those tokens are concerned, ethereum will remain a very great coin worth investing in.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:33:45 PM

If we see in a long term phase then there can be no better investment than Ether. It has a base for lots and lots of tokens so you will have great time investing in it. Ethereum these days is at its greatest lows so it is almost confirm that it will have a bullish reversal and the price will surely go up to touch new highs. Moreover Ethereum these days has gained a lot of market cap too. Its giving tough competition to btc with its too low transaction fees and time.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:46:56 PM

the second best choice after bitcoin is Ethereum, you can put all the funds you have into Ethereum.
coins that have high confidence after Bitcoin is Ethereum! if you want to invest, do it now!
buy and HODL
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: