Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:38:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Clouds are the best?  (Read 318 times)
finist (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:55:25 AM

Hello!
I want to share my experience of mining. I used cloud platforms like Hashflare with small attachments of about $ 100. Now the payback is about 200%, but the problem of all cloud-based mining is to limit the withdrawal of funds. My investment is not enough to mine the required crypto currency for withdrawal. The currency that I'm heading is bitcoin. At the moment, due to the dynamics of the exchange rate and the increase in the complexity of mining, payments are falling. Do you think it makes sense to invest in the cloud mining of bitcoin now?
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3416

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:39:24 AM

Do you think it makes sense to invest in the cloud mining of bitcoin now?
No, it doesn't (has been like that for a long time) plus investing in cloud mining, is equal to giving money to scammers (in most cases).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
finist (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:09:21 AM

No, it doesn't (has been like that for a long time) plus investing in cloud mining, is equal to giving money to scammers (in most cases).
There are a lot of cloud services with reputation, so I use them and they are paying. Moreover, there are some resources that monitoring scammers and other bad guys. I am checking them everyday.
But I'm asking about amount of investment to cloud mining to be in plus every time. Is there any formula or function, which allow me to find out which amount of investment can bring me most advantage?
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:14:29 AM
Merited by finist (3)

Hello!
I want to share my experience of mining. I used cloud platforms like Hashflare with small attachments of about $ 100. Now the payback is about 200%, but the problem of all cloud-based mining is to limit the withdrawal of funds. My investment is not enough to mine the required crypto currency for withdrawal. The currency that I'm heading is bitcoin. At the moment, due to the dynamics of the exchange rate and the increase in the complexity of mining, payments are falling. Do you think it makes sense to invest in the cloud mining of bitcoin now?

It makes no sense at all. Though the mining fees are dropping it doesn't mean that these cloud managers will drop the price of minimum withdrawal. The clouds shouldn't be trusted anytime. They will take your money and they will just show that they are making great progress in the mining but to be honest on the practical side they are not making any progress and sometimes I feel that they are not even mining the whole thing. So it's just another Ponzi scheme from which you should always stay away. Apart from this you should also notice that by the time you hit your ROI you will have your contract finished and thus you will need to pay more to continue the contract and then you can withdraw the moeny you invested. However you already spent more and this way you never actually reach your ROI.
maichimoto

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:20:24 AM

Hello!

cloud mining has been synonym for ponzi scheme since the early days of bitcoin. It doesn't need to be the case always but it's something to be heavily considered before making any kind of investment in this space
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:41:14 AM

LOL. I think you should change your mind, Cloud mining is not the best way to earn Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. For example when you invest 1000$ in cloud mining, the amount of Bitcoin you can get is always less than when you mine Bitcoin by yourself. Beside, it's really difficult to find out a truthworthy cloudmining website. IMO all cloudmining website will turn into scam very soon Smiley

TheAncient

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:58:42 AM

LOL. I think you should change your mind, Cloud mining is not the best way to earn Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. For example when you invest 1000$ in cloud mining, the amount of Bitcoin you can get is always less than when you mine Bitcoin by yourself. Beside, it's really difficult to find out a truthworthy cloudmining website. IMO all cloudmining website will turn into scam very soon Smiley
Hi newbie here. I am interested to know the very reason why cloudmining site will turn into scam very soon? Hope I can get the answer. Thank you very much.
sirenmoon

Activity: 121
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:01:56 AM
Merited by nitrousteam (2)

Hello!

cloud mining has been synonym for ponzi scheme since the early days of bitcoin. It doesn't need to be the case always but it's something to be heavily considered before making any kind of investment in this space

I personally don't prefer the cloud mining but again, I cant be considered as the reliable advisor because I have never invested the needed money into the cloud mining site. My personal opinion based on the others reviews is actually bad. I also think that the cloud mining owners, it also depends if the site is popular or not, are making the huge amount of profit based on the investor's money. Investors are getting just a small portion of the mined coins and the most important thing is that the difficulty for the certain coins is rising so the people which have invested money into the cloud site can actually end with a big loss and in the end they must in some cases invest some more only to cover their unexpected expenses. I would recommend homemade ASIC miners- If the miner has enough of bankroll he can payout the hardware he invested in and also gain profit and if he decides to stop the mining operations he can always sell the mining equipment for a least half of the money he bought the hardware for.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:07:48 AM

Hello!
Dude! If I were you I will stay away from cloudmining you can't guarantee that you will earn a lot from it and it will took so long for you to get your ROI. Instead of investing in that kind of platform better to set up your own mining rigs. You can sell your rigs if you dont want to mine anymore.
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:14:08 AM

Why CLOUD MINING?
WE also have trading sites that you can earn a lot, I think people do not agree with the forum
 That's what you have to say.

1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:24:20 AM

Hello!
In my whole career of cryptocurrencies which is of around 3 years I have not even seen a single cloud mining project which turns out to be original and didn't run away with people's money. Therefore have to say that you are absolutely wrong in your approach. This minimum withdrawal limit looks a scam to me in itself. Why didn't they asked for a minimum deposit if they had a minimum withdrawal limit? Take out your money ASAP there is no fun doing it.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:29:03 AM
Merited by finist (3)

Hello!

I think that's the worst investment you could ever made. It's full of scammers, and I don't know anyone that managed to get any profit from that. I know many say they did, but I'm pretty sure those are just scammers. I have a few friends that tried it, and all of them faced the same problem and quite.

You would be better of gambling that money, at least you wouldn't get scammed, and you would not have any disappointments. If you really want to try to have some profit from crypto, try trading crypto markets. If you don't know how to trade, try to get some knowledge about it first, and do some parper trading, to see if it works. If you can't, then just buy some crypto and hold it. Do the research of course, and don't buy crappy coins. I would stick to bitcoin and ethereum right now.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:58:54 PM

You heard from everyone. Cloud mining is not really the best way. It can earn some profit but there is a risk involved in that. Scammers are everywhere nowadays.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:40:28 PM

There are a lot of cloud services with reputation, so I use them and they are paying. Moreover, there are some resources that monitoring scammers and other bad guys. I am checking them everyday.
But I'm asking about amount of investment to cloud mining to be in plus every time. Is there any formula or function, which allow me to find out which amount of investment can bring me most advantage?
If we are referring to reputation here, then there are still some of them, but if we are referring to the idea of cloud mining in general being profitable, then I will affirmatively say it sucks because none is profitable at all. There is no amount you want to invest that would still pay you in the long run and if you cannot invest in miners yourself and join a pool, or go solo if you have the bucks, then you are only going to end up wasting your funds with any cloud mining, either reputable or not.
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:26:26 PM

Advantages:
No excess heat to deal with
Quiet because of no constantly humming fans
No electricity costs
No bitcoin mining equipment to sell when bitcoin mining is no longer profitable

Disadvantages:
FRAUD!!!
Unverifiable or otherwise shady Bitcoin cloud mining operations
No fun! If you like building your own Bitcoin hashing systems.
Lower profits – Bitcoin cloud mining services or mining company will have expenses
Bitcoin mining contracts may have the ability to cease operations or payouts in the contracts if the Bitcoin price is too low
smoothenough

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:28:29 PM

Cloud mining is basically a SCAM, is not worthy to setup a mining environment to rent the 'profit making' to others who will actually earn more than what they have invested. Is an idea that looks great but is unachievable at the end so my suggestion is you to keep away from cloud mining
trademindxofficial

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:28:51 PM

Probably sounds a bit too good to be true - "give us $100 we give you $200"  Undecided
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:47:51 PM

Most of Cloud mimings are ponzi Scheme , so most of them are scam!
I would never invest in any of them , I'd rather to mine myself if i wanted to , Do you know what happened to nicehash?
it could happens to any of them.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:52:42 PM

Hello!
200% might really sounds good to you but the thing here is that you wont able to make it out.Why? because mininmum withdrawal is indeed high and seeing you have just putted out $100 then your daily payout wont really be enough to reach out that threshold on a short period of time which it would end for you to wait for long before you can accumulate and reach that minimum withdraw and talking about difficulty then you should not surprised if your earnings do become smaller and smaller as the days passed by.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:52:09 PM

No, because mining difficult is constantly increasing, the calculation you use today can't predict all the fluctuations in your income along the days, weeks, months. The only thing calculations can predict is that you won't recover the same amount of BTCs you invested. If you make profit it will be because Bitcoin price increased in Dollars while your money was invested on the cloud mining (talking about real cloud minings that are really mining).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print