Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:38:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in BTC vs Invest in Real Estate?  (Read 19219 times)
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:06:42 AM

Bitcoin chart is going up and down some times I am thinking maybe I should invest part of my BTC (at least the part of the profit  I’ve made on crypto) into something real?!
Let’s say I can buy share of real estate company and get the part of profit (50-100% per Year).

Should I
                Spend all my BTC on that shares?
                Spend small (profit) part?
                Or just do nothing and wait?

Huh?!

I’ll do appreciate for answers with any suggestions and recommendations!

this comparison between real astate and bitcoin: real estate stocks are very promising and the results are profitable according to the division of results every year, yanh you do enough to buy shares and wait until the dividend, while in bitcoin you can get the profit as you want even can be more than 100% in a period that is not long even less than a year if indeed you can take advantage of the momentum of price movements to the maximum extent possible.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:54:47 AM

investing in real estate requires a lot of money so common investor can't afford it. but for investing in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency you don't have to be rich.
Yeah arguably investing in real estate requires substantial capital. but you should know that the risk of investing in real estate is very small because this commodity has a price that goes up every time. I think it will be comparable to what you will get. yeah to invest in bitcoin does not need that big capital. but you must have the skills and knowledge because the risk is quite large
Alfredo79

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:52:34 AM

Bitcoin chart is going up and down some times I am thinking maybe I should invest part of my BTC (at least the part of the profit  I’ve made on crypto) into something real?!
Let’s say I can buy share of real estate company and get the part of profit (50-100% per Year).

Should I

Huh?!

I think the first or second option. It depends on where you want to buy these properties, depending on your country / city, property prices and market are different. You must analyze everything. Good luck!
MisterStylish

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:57:37 AM

The biggest con in the world was convincing people they should buy residential property with no income potential (even to the extent of banning/regulating home-based businesses to oblivion). Now imagine if you had bought rental property, moved to a cheaper area and rolled the profits into BTC.
d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:17:39 AM

Should I

Huh?!

this comparison between real astate and bitcoin: real estate stocks are very promising and the results are profitable according to the division of results every year, yanh you do enough to buy shares and wait until the dividend, while in bitcoin you can get the profit as you want even can be more than 100% in a period that is not long even less than a year if indeed you can take advantage of the momentum of price movements to the maximum extent possible.
that is one of the advantages of bitcoin in comparison to real estate. It takes a lot of time before it matures and earn some decent profit in real estate and it is less riskier than crypto, and we all know that it has a tendency to lose as much money you invested once you failed.
richardfisk

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:44:17 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 07:28:43 AM by richardfisk

I think it depends on where you live. In my country, real estate is extremely hot. Holding a place or a house for a year can give you about 100-150%. And it does not stop yet. The price of houses increases almost every year. Bitcoin can be dumped, decreased the price buy houses in my country keeps having higher and higher prices. In other places, such as the US, real estate is not very hot because houses's owners have to pay a high tax for the government. Therefore, most of them move to other investment programs such as bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. 

Gufeng

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:39:08 AM

Real estate deals surely sucks, friend. I think you should keep your investment into the Bitcoin only. It's good to divide, but real estate is not that spot where you should really go
putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:50:52 AM

What you need to know, investing BTC has a greater risk than investing real-estate. But BTC has a higher and faster profit potential. So think carefully before you make a decision.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:11:35 PM

To be honest, this is a subjective decision and it will change from person to person. I am a moderate risk taker so I would consider investing in both the option to minimize the risk.

It also depends on the quality of real estate and the country (city, neighborhood) where it is located. Sometimes Bitcoin business brings much more profit.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:21:48 PM

I will prefer investment in the real estate compared with having a HODL on the Bitcoin. My best bet is having the Bitcoin to purchase a physical asset like the real estates which is not volatile like the Cryptocurrency.
princess.tyche

Activity: 110
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:41:14 PM

Instead of investing your money into company share, you can just invest your money into real property. Your own property. You can use your profits that you got from crypto to buy some property (house, land, etc). That way you will earn more profit, because property's value always goes up.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:45:07 PM

I believe investing in btc is much more better than investing in real estate. Though real estate provides sure profit in the future but bitcoin has more prospects of good profit in a short period of time. Also, not only as an investment asset, the coin allows you to make transactions throughout the world. Due to its pseudoanonymous nature, the transactions are secure as well and with its blockchain of 10 minutes, require a short period of time. The coin was the first crypto to bring the idea of a digital, cashless society and is also heading towards being a mainstream currency. So, investment in the coin seems better.
yatogami

Activity: 462

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:11:39 PM

Huh?!
Real estate is often treated as a low-risk asset, which can further on be sold or leased out.
However, the payback of such transactions has fallen down due to the flooding of the market (there are too many square meters that were built over the past years).
6 years ago I personally invested all my money into the appartment I currently live in. Now it's worth like 30% less due to tough economic situation in my country.
So if I were you, I would do nothing and just wait for the rise of BTC price, get some extra profit and, probably, reinvest in cryptocurrencies again.

Gufeng

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:38:11 AM

If we going to talk about cryptos - you need to build a portfolio with a cryptocurrencies. If we mean savings in general - it's all about investments in start-ups
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:31:53 PM

I am also planning to invest in real estates. I have a small fear that someday crypto might become obsolete, just think about our technology today. Believe it or not there will be a time that people will invent a better system that will make the blockchain obsolete..
Ehilamale

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:33:01 PM

It will be the right decision. It is better to reduce the risks in your investments, so as not to lose them.
Cynooza

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:56:57 PM

It depends on the state of the housing market in your country. If it is well-balanced and stable, real estate can be a pretty good store of value. If that is being artificially stimulated as it was in the US which led to the housing boom which in turn resulted in the world economic crisis, it's not a good idea.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:19:14 PM

Should I
Huh?!
I think you should continue what you are thinking about, but not on a real estate company. Just do your own research and buy company shares of companies which are more profitable, specially those who deal with technology. You can also invest that on gold if you want something real, IMO it will never lose all value, it is one of the best to hedge into and to hold for long term.

Do you have enough money for buying any real estate? If it is so, do it, and with time, you will sell it with profit. I am not so rich, and therefore I invest in crypto.
Gufeng

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:41:55 AM

I prefer to make HODL of bitcoin, but withdraw a some part and invest in alternative coins. Gold rule of storing and multiplying is not hold all-in-one
SnowWhiteOwl

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:59:45 AM

Real estate has upkeep costs and taxes even if you don't sell. Not to mention the portability you mentioned.

HODL forever and you never pay a dime in taxes. Except for maybe airdrops.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: