Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:45:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in BTC vs Invest in Real Estate?  (Read 19216 times)
Kola

Activity: 215
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:05:18 PM

Real estate, i could buy a small hotel for example, but, i think crypto is the new market so it will bring more money in the long term, coz it is a technology that have its history about 10 years only, and it is still the new for this world.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TannerChandler

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:38:31 PM

Invest part of BTC in Real Estate. Real estate is one of best platform to earn more money. But more than this, better focus on holding back the bitcoin you have. Bitcoin price may go up at anytime down the line soon. Pumps and dumps are the nature of crypto currencies'. Corrections do come and go.
greg0rioo

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:58:59 PM

I think you should choose both, we must have real world investments like real-estate and make a lot of profit by investing bitcoin. Because I use the advantages of bitcoin to buy real-estate in the real world.
elimi

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:08:14 PM

Bitcoin chart is going up and down some times I am thinking maybe I should invest part of my BTC (at least the part of the profit  I’ve made on crypto) into something real?!
Let’s say I can buy share of real estate company and get the part of profit (50-100% per Year).

Should I
                Spend all my BTC on that shares?
                Spend small (profit) part?
                Or just do nothing and wait?

Huh?!

I’ll do appreciate for answers with any suggestions and recommendations!

Investments in Crypto (btc) are at enormous risk due to unpredictable btc price fluctuations, whereas if investing in real estate is something that promises because the value of real estate will always rise.
INFINITUM

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:17:34 PM

What do you think about combining the crypto economy and the real sector of economy? And what if anybody start a project that combines the advantages of smart contracts and reliability and low volatility on traditional markets. For example, can we use blockchain technology to anyone who has savings in cryptocurrency could enter the real estate market?
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:39:54 PM

I think you should choose both, we must have real world investments like real-estate and make a lot of profit by investing bitcoin. Because I use the advantages of bitcoin to buy real-estate in the real world.

by choosing both bitcoin and real estate, I am sure that he can make a lot of money in the future and besides that, he can also have two type investment in the online investment and real investment. he can get many advantages by doing this and I think we should try this too if we have much money but don't forget to always check the crypto market because the crypto is too volatile depends on the real estate.
Anaviscacam

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:08:29 PM

I choose bitcoin because it is clear here the price, and bitcoin in the prediction will soar the price in the year 2020.
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:14:32 AM

split it ,
Btc can categorized as new investment , and have good potential to up your money rapidly , but it depens on people demand
real estate have good future cz it was approved by everyone else
Very few people have the money to do both, you need to choose, you either invest in bitcoin or you invest in real estate, when bitcoin reached its all time high of 20000 in poor countries that is more than enough to buy a small house, so how do you expect people living in those countries to be able to buy both, that is simply impossible.
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:32:17 AM

I choose bitcoin because it is clear here the price, and bitcoin in the prediction will soar the price in the year 2020.

we can not hope to other people prediction to be fact. if it doesnt happen , it will make us very disappointed. better to split our invesment to some portofolio.dont put it at one.
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:33:46 AM

we can not hope to other people prediction to be fact. if it doesnt happen , it will make us very disappointed. better to split our invesment to some portofolio.dont put it at one.

For me its good to invest on bitcoin because bitcoin is a new technology and we sure the huge profit if we have a patience to wait the price goes up and bitcoin is ideal for investment in this day because theres many persons become rich because of bitcoin currency.bitcoin price is normal to down and normal to up so dont be risk if the price down because im sure bitcoin will recover.

alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:03:24 AM

Bitcoin chart is going up and down some times I am thinking maybe I should invest part of my BTC (at least the part of the profit  I’ve made on crypto) into something real?!
Let’s say I can buy share of real estate company and get the part of profit (50-100% per Year).

Should I

Huh?!

I advise you to keep investing in Bitcoin and also in real estate. I do not recommend you choose one of them, because both investment assets can be very profitable if you are serious about living it. You should be able to share your capital in both investment assets.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:34:55 AM

I suggest have a part of invesment in BTC and then make an investment also in Real Estate., Its better to have more investment so that in the future, more earnings would be given to you.

I suppose, most of the guys here do not have this choice. They definitely choose Bitcoin as the real estate investments are always huge - a lot of money is needed.
cutikanzilong

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:40:48 AM

Should I

Huh?!

I think a very lucrative investment is bitcoin and a property business. The difference lies in if bitcoin is a virtual investment while investment in property is visible and every year the price will increase
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:46:19 AM

Well...investing of BTC will be also risk if you,ll never the the true essence move of crypotucurrencies, knowledge skill,practice and patient are main concept if want to invest in btc.while real state will also less mistake if know to the basic concept....so that all you need to do is search and learn before  you decide,
ClaraLuV

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:43:36 PM

I wish I were an Early investor on bitcoins as in the early stages it was worth less than a dollar and now the current price of bitcoins have come upto $ 7516 USD which is a good price. Last year the bitcoins price has hit the highest hit record of $ 19700 USD which has changed many early investors lives, even if some one just invested last year at the beginning of the year also the price was less than $ 1000 USD still he could be a millionaire or billionaire out of investing in bitcoins. There is no other gateway to earning huge profits other than bitcoins, still there is good potential for the bitcoins to increase its price so I would recommend investing in bitcoins than real estate.

Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:19:38 PM

Should I

Huh?!

The thing is where you good at then you should do you makes you more comfortable but as I see you can do both and for sure you are a future millionaire but in my situation my knowledge on investing in real state is not enough so I prefer investing in bitcoin although the risk is always high but I believe bitcoin is the key to my success.   
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:51:37 PM

Bitcoin chart is going up and down some times I am thinking maybe I should invest part of my BTC (at least the part of the profit  I’ve made on crypto) into something real?!

Should I

Huh?!

When you are already have a decent profit from bitcoin, diversifying your investment is not a bad idea,But not to spend it all. Security is really a major question to answer. You must have the primary needs, like shelter, enough foods and a regular source of income for your family. Real state investment could be a choice, but always remember that in any kind of investment you will enter, always consider the basic rule to succeed. Knowledge, awareness and attitude.
bubidan.id

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:24:09 PM

Should I

Huh?!

I will take a small (profit) to take investment in Real Estate. I can't take all of my money on crypto. I need real investment. for backup my assets.

Elysian Finance◆   |   Next generation reverse backed token
https://elysian.finance/
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:28:16 PM

Should I

Huh?!

I prefer on investing in cryptocurrency because the profit is very easy to obtain within just a few months like trading in the market or holding it for a very long time while real estate cant be sold so easily.

Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:33:07 PM

Should I

Huh?!

I prefer on investing in cryptocurrency because the profit is very easy to obtain within just a few months like trading in the market or holding it for a very long time while real estate cant be sold so easily.

I like to invest in BTC because it gives some profits to me so if you don’t have any income then choose other ways like real estate probabiy it will give some profits.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: