Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:26:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in BTC vs Invest in Real Estate?  (Read 19216 times)
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:29:39 AM

I hope the real estate boom is not so good in the market and fluctuation are kept increase. But if you invest in Bitcoin it will give you good returns in the market. Of course, there is huge risk involved in both the sectors but without out risk, we cannot make money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:54:10 AM

I think investing in bitcoin will make you more profitable, investing in real estate is safer. If you have a lot of money, invest in both.
Thats good advice, if you have a large capital you can use both, allocate more funds to a safe investment, you can choose real estate
for your main investment, and invest in bitcoin for your daily profit, I use that strategy actually, and its more safe and more profitable
bocah cilik

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:28:05 AM

According to what you have explained, I understand the problem that you encountered in this process, there is no price set on bitcoin and tends to go down now, you are still not sure when it will rise again.
You already have good thoughts. If I am in your position I will divert funds from profit playing bitcoin 70% to real investment, so at least I still have some hard work to enjoy when I have to wait for bitcoin prices to rise again. But before that I will wait for the price to rise to sell 70% of the proceeds generated.
Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 314

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:56:48 AM

I prefer to investing in real estate cause this investment have low risk and profitable than investing on bitcoin however many people prefer invest in the right place like security is guaranteed and lacks risk even though when investing bitcoin gets more profit.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Lengcengteng

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:21:51 AM

I am a teen ager and bitcoins is nuch convenient to me. I can access bitcoins everywhere I go and when I needed the money right aways I can cash it our but in real estate i cannot do that it is much easier to have a bitcoin investment and the price is very volatile that makes me profit a lot in short period of time.
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:45:55 AM

I prefer to investing in real estate cause this investment have low risk and profitable than investing on bitcoin however many people prefer invest in the right place like security is guaranteed and lacks risk even though when investing bitcoin gets more profit.
There's no such thing as security in investing in anywhere, different things may happen at all at different circumstances the thing is BTC and Real Estate have different way to prosper us. It will defends on time ,better choose both.

gonzadz77

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:12:40 AM

I think investing in bitcoin will make you more profitable, investing in real estate is safer. If you have a lot of money, invest in both.
I don't trust with stock market its a full scam. I've already lost my 40,000$ in stock all i going nothing. When i step in bitcoin i start gaining profit every day. Bitcoin cover my lose in just few months and now i am earning profit from it.
cintamoni

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:27:55 AM

I think wise man will go 50% BTC 50% real estate if he got enough money for that, but the most people don't have money to invest in estate I guess.
I Suggest you to choose bitcoin because it is more power full than other. Bitcoin is the future and stock market is just the old man stuff now.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:30:54 PM

Must be an investment cryptocurrency. Because real estate is afraid of the crisis, the financial crisis has been quietly shaped. This is very dangerous.
I do not think so. The ratio of risk and loosing money in cryptocurrency is far more than whet we have in the real estate. Real estate in fact is the type of business that has made billionaires who introduce the housing schemes that are the most secure and affordable. Besides, investment in cryptocurrency is also a good way to replicate the volume of your assets in a short time but the market is very prone to risk and you might be required to wait for long before you actually cash your profit.
nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:39:56 PM

Bitcoin chart is going up and down some times I am thinking maybe I should invest part of my BTC (at least the part of the profit  I’ve made on crypto) into something real?!
Let’s say I can buy share of real estate company and get the part of profit (50-100% per Year).

Should I
                Spend all my BTC on that shares?
                Spend small (profit) part?
                Or just do nothing and wait?

Huh?!

I’ll do appreciate for answers with any suggestions and recommendations!

I think you should only invest in a small part of it. Just keep it and wait, because if you fail you will have the capital to invest in other things, do little by little if you do not have a lot of money do not invest all because it will be very risky and uncertain
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:48:55 PM

Bitcoin chart is going up and down some times I am thinking maybe I should invest part of my BTC (at least the part of the profit  I’ve made on crypto) into something real?!
Let’s say I can buy share of real estate company and get the part of profit (50-100% per Year).

Should I

Huh?!

you should go for your plan, invest a small part of your earnings with crypto, but if you ask me real estate is not a good choice. just find something else to invest in like stocks market, we can't rely to much on crypto as a source of income. the crypto market is really volatile no one knows when its about to crash.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:55:25 PM

if I choose bitcoin investment myself because my goal is to get a big profit from the investment, because bitcoin is an investment place that promises results

satriagedhe

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:57:18 PM

20-30% to btc and the rest into real estate , btc is good investment but the risk is more thatn real estate , and real eastate are already guaranteed
strunberg

Activity: 1302
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 04:01:55 PM

I don't trust with stock market its a full scam. I've already lost my 40,000$ in stock all i going nothing. When i step in bitcoin i start gaining profit every day. Bitcoin cover my lose in just few months and now i am earning profit from it.
maybe you didnt make some research about stock that you had bought before.so you put your money into wrong place and it make your money gone.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:26:28 PM

Should I

Huh?!

in my opinion you have to spend a small part of the profit for the stock because if you spend all the BTC you have to buy the company's stock then you will get a huge loss, you will lose because now the BTC price is very cheap.

fairyvibes

Activity: 95
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:14:11 PM

Your better off investing in bitcoin at this point in time.  Real estate prices are over inflated again and will experience another crash while bitcoin adoption will keep rising which will push the price up.
kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:19:16 PM

real estate is able to provide maximum benefits because the price trend has never been down, and the decline factor is also very minimal and is influenced by land prices that continue to increase every year.

bitcoin has a different portion, in this case it looks more risky, but can be done with minimal capital, profits can be more than the first in a few days, but this is proportional to the risks faced.

I choose to focus on bitcoin, if I want to do business in the real world, then I will soon build a business that has the advantage of products for the next active income, not passive income like real estate.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Penting

Activity: 167
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:53:28 PM

of course it's better to invest in these two things
because crypto's very flexible nature and also BTC can experience an increase at any time while real estate increases every year as well
for me personally I like both of these things and I will do it
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:10:49 AM

real estate is able to provide maximum benefits because the price trend has never been down, and the decline factor is also very minimal and is influenced by land prices that continue to increase every year.

bitcoin has a different portion, in this case it looks more risky, but can be done with minimal capital, profits can be more than the first in a few days, but this is proportional to the risks faced.

I choose to focus on bitcoin, if I want to do business in the real world, then I will soon build a business that has the advantage of products for the next active income, not passive income like real estate.

I am agree with you, properties is more safe for investment because the risk very low and land always needed when economic growth growing. Bitcoin is good investment but not many people knowing about bitcoin and many of them have negative thinking about bitcoin. Bitcoin is high risk investment and i think bitcoin is long term investment
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:42:02 PM

Your better off investing in bitcoin at this point in time.  Real estate prices are over inflated again and will experience another crash while bitcoin adoption will keep rising which will push the price up.

In this choice I would prefer real estate . No offense that bitcoin can yield almost double profit if invested upon but it can't give surety which real estate gives. Bitcoin can reach staggering heights on one day while girti g the grounds on the next day so certainty is very needed which estate provides that it's value will increase day by day surely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: