Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:38:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in BTC vs Invest in Real Estate?  (Read 19219 times)
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:14:36 AM

I prefer investing in bitcoin because the coin is a risky investment, it helps you earn good profit in a short period of time. Also, other than being an investment asset, the coin can also be used to make transactions in all parts of the world. Also, due to its pseudoanonymous nature, the transactions are secure and information of the sender and reciever are kept private. Along with this, the coin is also heading towards being a mainstream currency.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:03:10 PM

It depends upon the investor that where he want to invest. Bitcoin includes high risks and high profits where as real estate includes less risks and less profits than Bitcoin.So it totally depends upon the investor that whether he will play safe and will be satisfied with small profits or will take the risk and enjoy large profits.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
TomCrypto

Activity: 715
Merit: 220

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:46:38 PM

As always, to reduce risk it's always better to diversify. Therefore you should invest in BTC and in real estate.
But if you prefer to take higher risk for better rewards invest in BTC only.
KGBx

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:23:00 PM

I think that BTC is a far better option than real estate, you don't have to pay a wagon of taxes and possible profits are really big.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:59:45 PM

Invest both of them. That is if you have money to finance on them because they're really a very good investment. It's just like you are doing your very good investment plan together. But if you can only afford to invest one, then i think BTC investment should be the priority.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
sharif12

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:12:42 AM

It's really difficult to determine which investment is better, as real estate investments could be counted for low risk investments, as they have an history of keeping their value and usually go up at the long run.
While bitcoin is maybe count as an asset but I assume that we can say it is a high risk investment.
It's price tends to go up and down really frequently and you shouldn't put money that you can't afford to lose in that because you need to be prepared to lose it.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:35:53 AM

I choose invest real estate, why I choose invest real estate. Because as far i know real estate has an ever-rising price cycle. Although the increase is not like bitcoin.
Yes investing in real estate is good cause you are sure your investment is safe but is not like in investing in bitcoin you gain high profitable income.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:38:31 AM

real estate is able to provide maximum benefits because the price trend has never been down, and the decline factor is also very minimal and is influenced by land prices that continue to increase every year.

bitcoin has a different portion, in this case it looks more risky, but can be done with minimal capital, profits can be more than the first in a few days, but this is proportional to the risks faced.

I choose to focus on bitcoin, if I want to do business in the real world, then I will soon build a business that has the advantage of products for the next active income, not passive income like real estate.

If you remember on 2008 crisis, many property drop the price because subprime mortage. Property have a risk too, like from natural disaster but property is good investment. Bitcoin in the other side is store of value and i think its like gold, having big liquidity in market and the price year on year always increasing

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:44:48 AM

Bitcoin chart is going up and down some times I am thinking maybe I should invest part of my BTC (at least the part of the profit  I’ve made on crypto) into something real?!
Let’s say I can buy share of real estate company and get the part of profit (50-100% per Year).

Should I
                Spend all my BTC on that shares?
                Spend small (profit) part?
                Or just do nothing and wait?

Huh?!

I’ll do appreciate for answers with any suggestions and recommendations!

it is not a bad thing but in my opinion real estate is not a good investment because if you want to find funds from your real estate investment the funds are not immediately liquid as you invest in stocks or in BTC, that's why many people think that real estate is not a investment instrument because it is very difficult to withdraw the money quickly, but it all goes back to each person if you feel coock and comfortable its okay
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:42:09 AM

real estate is able to provide maximum benefits because the price trend has never been down, and the decline factor is also very minimal and is influenced by land prices that continue to increase every year.

bitcoin has a different portion, in this case it looks more risky, but can be done with minimal capital, profits can be more than the first in a few days, but this is proportional to the risks faced.

I choose to focus on bitcoin, if I want to do business in the real world, then I will soon build a business that has the advantage of products for the next active income, not passive income like real estate.
I think real estate is a great thing to invest into if you do not have a house however if you own a house I
believe investing into crypto when there is a dip is a smarter move. I do not think anyone who buys real estate is doing a mistake, that is another great investment and I am sure you will be happy to get it however if you are buying real estate with mortgage than instead of making a debt you should definitely buy crypto instead.

For example if you own 100k and you can't decide between buying 100k worth of bitcoin or 300k house with 200k loan from the bank I would suggest buying 100k worth bitcoin. If you however own 300k and can't decide between 300k house all paid or crypto than house is smarter.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:11:20 PM

I am agree with you, properties is more safe for investment because the risk very low and land always needed when economic growth growing. Bitcoin is good investment but not many people knowing about bitcoin and many of them have negative thinking about bitcoin. Bitcoin is high risk investment and i think bitcoin is long term investment
Both are good investments, as you say real estate prices will never falling because the demand continues to increase every year.
if you have large capital, it would be highly recommended if you choose both, real estate for the future and bitcoin for short term profit
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:20:07 PM

I am agree with you, properties is more safe for investment because the risk very low and land always needed when economic growth growing. Bitcoin is good investment but not many people knowing about bitcoin and many of them have negative thinking about bitcoin. Bitcoin is high risk investment and i think bitcoin is long term investment
Both are good investments, as you say real estate prices will never falling because the demand continues to increase every year.
if you have large capital, it would be highly recommended if you choose both, real estate for the future and bitcoin for short term profit
if we make investment at bitcoin and real estate, it is good for us.for several years later we will see our real estate and bitcoin price rise extremely.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:04:03 PM

if we make investment at bitcoin and real estate, it is good for us.for several years later we will see our real estate and bitcoin price rise extremely.
Both have risk so its depend to someone which to invest. Also both are good investment one for long long-term and the other for short-term or else both for long-term. In real state you will get profit and every year its increase, while Bitcoin it has a higher value but its not fixed but whe  you encounter its highest peak then possible you will be rich immediately. So I suggest if you can do both then invest to both of them.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 01:10:53 PM

if you are a smart investor then you will choose bitcoin rather than real estate because the profit level given by bitcoin is greater and you can prove that when you invest the same amount of funds for 10 years, I'm sure the benefits of bitcoin investment are greater than real estate
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:39:59 PM

well. real estate is more traditional investing way. many people prefer this. i would divide the amount that i wanna invest. and i would make fifty fifty. not all in to real estate, and not all in to crypto market either.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:08:44 PM

if you are a smart investor then you will choose bitcoin rather than real estate because the profit level given by bitcoin is greater and you can prove that when you invest the same amount of funds for 10 years, I'm sure the benefits of bitcoin investment are greater than real estate
- I do not think like you, if we are smart investors, we will choose both because both bring us profits and we are investors, diversification in investment is the job to do, it is a very effective strategy to reduce risk and create another source of profit. So instead of just investing in bitcoin, you should also invest in real estate, although bitcoin can be more profitable but the risk always makes people afraid every day, typically like the situation of bitcoin in this stage, I am very sure people who focus only on bitcoin like you, they are very heart attack and nervous

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
babaya

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:59:44 PM

well. real estate is more traditional investing way. many people prefer this. i would divide the amount that i wanna invest. and i would make fifty fifty. not all in to real estate, and not all in to crypto market either.
that is good plan for us if we divide our asset into two portofolio.property as traditional investment give us less risk with huge profit potency.maybe it we have both of them , several years later maybe we could be rich man.
wingsthegreat21

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:21:06 PM

Bitcoin is the best deflationary asset ever created don't hate, so for me comparing between real estate and crypto is like comparing between eating apple or orange where you can eat both. Crypto speculation can build the capital needed for the real investment in real estate you r talking about. Please stick to what you know or bring an expert in crypto to have a fair debate.
domarakooth

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:49:46 AM

that is good plan for us if we divide our asset into two portofolio.property as traditional investment give us less risk with huge profit potency.maybe it we have both of them , several years later maybe we could be rich man.
Both will be profitable but i prefer bitcoin more than real state Since bitcoin has a good potential of increasing. We can chose both by investing in both of plat form.
andriw

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:05:00 AM

Investing in real estate is very promising, but we also have to be smart to choose the location, if the location is strategic then we will get quick and multiplied profits. As well as investing with bitcoin, we must be smart to choose the right time to buy and sell, so that assets grow quickly and profit multiplies. However, if you look at the security of investment, I prefer investment in real estate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: