Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:26:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in BTC vs Invest in Real Estate?  (Read 19219 times)
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 06:50:00 PM

If I were you, I would have gone for your option also. Since my investment into real Estate will be the profit I made from cryptocurrency trading. This is a very nice idea and I believe as a good investors one must be diverse, regardless of where such person is investing in.
Great decision mate, real estate is a good business and you are smart of diversifying your profit from crypto to real estate.
I guess everyone has different plans when they profit from crypto, mine I invest in different business but most of my assets is still in crypto now.
Being a risk taker is what I like to do, I feel bigger risk gives better reward so I choose crypto more.

Sometimes, it is better to invest in the cryptocurrency ( in many countries, real estate has been constantly falling in its price). Besides, this business needs much money. I choose Bitcoin.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:49:24 PM

I would suggest that you diversity your investment.
And that is investing part of your profit in real estate shares instead of investment all in bitcoin or doing nothing.
Diversification is a good investment strategy that helps in mitigating against loss.

For better earning it is very important to take risk and to join crypto currency because it has potential to make profit but real estate is not profitable business I personally invest in crypto currency, one of my friends was running real estate business but now he asks me to tell him about bitcoin investment way of earning as he did not found his business profitable one.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:14:35 PM

Both have risk, advantages and disadvantages. So if I were to invest I'd chose both. Atleast if things didn't work in one, I still have a spare. In order to make a good profit, you shouldn't focus or invest in only one thing, that's how a business minded think. Both btc and real state is profitable as long as you are good at managing.
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:32:46 PM

real estate can make good profit and ensure for your future as long as that real estate have no problem.
bitcoin, give people big chance to earn profit in a short time. and prove that many people success cause of bitcoin.
every thing you do will take some risk. nad they have disadvantage in every way.
you can invest both of them because they are good future
Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 11:36:45 PM

I would prefer to invest in bitcoin other than real estates. Real estates investments actually takes a very long time to generate profit for its investors but with bitcoin investments and its high volatility you can earn some profits in the shortest time possible. Again the start up capital for real estate investment is way higher than bitcoin investment making it quite difficult for the average earning person to invest into real estate.

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:55:29 AM

Go for it! Also try to spread out your money a little more, read up on stocks. Having your investments spread out would maximize potential gain and minimize the risk of any losses.
if you have the capital and investment with definite and tangible results why not take real estate investment, isn't it that we all know that investing in crypto currencies is easy but the risk is very large and all returns to you depending on the investor's beliefs and desires
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:36:58 AM

Go for it! Also try to spread out your money a little more, read up on stocks. Having your investments spread out would maximize potential gain and minimize the risk of any losses.
if you have the capital and investment with definite and tangible results why not take real estate investment, isn't it that we all know that investing in crypto currencies is easy but the risk is very large and all returns to you depending on the investor's beliefs and desires
however real estate investment till be the best portofolio even if compared with gold.this kind of investment has less risk than other, and also yearly growth very imppresive.not less than 25%  real estate property will give us profit.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
kumala_abi

Activity: 798

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:11:41 AM

however real estate investment till be the best portofolio even if compared with gold.this kind of investment has less risk than other, and also yearly growth very imppresive.not less than 25%  real estate property will give us profit.
personallly  now i am trying to collect profits as much as i can to buy real estate.in my sight this investment will be most wanted thing in my country.much people still have no home.and if i am start business on property i am sure it will has bright future.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:22:55 AM

personallly  now i am trying to collect profits as much as i can to buy real estate.in my sight this investment will be most wanted thing in my country.much people still have no home.and if i am start business on property i am sure it will has bright future.
maximize our effort as we can.maybe we are one of lucky man that know about cryptocurrency market especially on bounty campaign.much people have their property asset by working in this market.and we could do their ways.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:34:20 AM

real estate can make good profit and ensure for your future as long as that real estate have no problem.
bitcoin, give people big chance to earn profit in a short time. and prove that many people success cause of bitcoin.
every thing you do will take some risk. nad they have disadvantage in every way.
you can invest both of them because they are good future
investing on bitcoin and property has similarity.both of them was suitable for long term investment.maybe they could give us maximum profit after 2 years or more.bitcoin based on price history told us about it.it rise extremely in each several years.and property do the same thing.eacy year demand on property rise alot and it make its price rise alot.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:39:47 AM

Lets be honest  almost all of us will choose bitcoin investments because its obvious that its verry profitable compare to real estate but we also know that bitcoin investments are risky  .  real estate investment in a nutshell is mainly popular on older people because they are not aware about the existence of bitcoin  and they do not also want to face bigger risk compare to younger ones that are die hard and hardcore  when it comes to money matters .
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:32:33 AM

Investing in real estate can be quite risky, at least where I live. During the last two decades the purchase prices have gone up by anywhere from 10x to 100x and many of the experts are saying that the market looks heavily over-priced.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2254
Merit: 844

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 11:12:32 AM

If I were you, I would have gone for your option also. Since my investment into real Estate will be the profit I made from cryptocurrency trading. This is a very nice idea and I believe as a good investors one must be diverse, regardless of where such person is investing in.
Great decision mate, real estate is a good business and you are smart of diversifying your profit from crypto to real estate.
I guess everyone has different plans when they profit from crypto, mine I invest in different business but most of my assets is still in crypto now.
Being a risk taker is what I like to do, I feel bigger risk gives better reward so I choose crypto more.

Sometimes, it is better to invest in the cryptocurrency ( in many countries, real estate has been constantly falling in its price). Besides, this business needs much money. I choose Bitcoin.

Real estate business is not feasible always and also it varies from country to country. Also this involves a lot of initial investment which most people do not have. Bitcoin is better in a way that we can even start with low investment, if we do not have big amount at the start. Also the future of bitcoin is very bright and it is globally worth investing.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:32:12 AM

Real estate investment requires large capital, and many investors do not have large capital to buy land, property, or houses.
so my main goal right now is invest in Bitcoin, but of course I will soon buy real estate because of its huge potential
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:39:17 AM

Bitcoin chart is going up and down some times I am thinking maybe I should invest part of my BTC (at least the part of the profit  I’ve made on crypto) into something real?!
Let’s say I can buy share of real estate company and get the part of profit (50-100% per Year).

Should I
                Spend all my BTC on that shares?
                Spend small (profit) part?
                Or just do nothing and wait?

Huh?!

I’ll do appreciate for answers with any suggestions and recommendations!

I don't see any wrong with your idea dude. For me they are both good investment as long as you have enough capital for it.
If you think that you are doing the right things, well I guess you go with it. But my advise to you is not to invest all your Bitcoin.
Just a suggestion only, so that you can minimize your loss and risk too.

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:36:13 PM

Yeah, real estate has also good future, it is same like crypto currency, sometime it is up and sometime it is down then downing period we should wait. Now in my country it is top business of Real State, but now for a few months it is down, but hopefully in future it will be up.
I also invest my capital on real state which i make from crypto currency, So that's why i create crypto currency who make me that i do business in real state. So it means crypto will number One.

Man, everything depends on the assets you have. When you have enough money to invest it in real estate, and you know that the deal will bring you good returns, do it. Bitcoin does not require too much money to start with.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:40:46 PM

By my opinion it is best time to invest in bitcoin
we have so many good news.Any investment will not give you that high return as bitcoin in halving time
Real Estate investment is also risky you have to select what and where to invest
Bitcoin is much much better now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:12:46 AM

By my opinion it is best time to invest in bitcoin
we have so many good news.Any investment will not give you that high return as bitcoin in halving time
Real Estate investment is also risky you have to select what and where to invest
Bitcoin is much much better now
well, maybe some people think that investing in bitcoin, or altcoin will be a good thing for now. What's more, right now is the process of building a lot of crypto. it's not wrong to think so, however, we all see different adaptations. For myself, seeing real estate is a big opportunity.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:38:28 AM

if the comparison is stock, I think bitcoin is better. I think that between stocks and bitcoins is the same risk of falling prices. different, stocks are more affected by the global economic situation, while bitcoin is not.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:02:43 AM

Each of these two investments has a plus and minus value, in this case I prefer to discuss Bitcoin investments, in my opinion the investment in Bitcoin is a very efficient investment and an easier asset for us to sell when we need money. Well, if we want to further develop our investment from one point to another we can invest our crypto into a real investment, but this real investment requires considerable capital.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: