Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:10:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did ETH changed crypto world?  (Read 3003 times)
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:34:43 AM

Ethereum made a big move by actually working first smart contract system. Older people in crypto currency world remember, it was a thought for Bitcoin but we didn't have a good solution for that in consensus. Vitalik Buterin made it with a few flaws. People accept it as it is.
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:40:30 AM

It can't be denied that Eth has contribution to the cryptocurrency world. It may not be the best digital currency but its presence has huge effect to the users and to the investors as well. Eth is one of my favorites because it has given me the extra will to continue with my investment.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:44:57 AM

It can't be denied that Eth has contribution to the cryptocurrency world. It may not be the best digital currency but its presence has huge effect to the users and to the investors as well. Eth is one of my favorites because it has given me the extra will to continue with my investment.
I agree with you that ETH is not an ideal cryptocurrency, but despite all this he has made a coup in the world of cryptology. I think with time Vitalik Butyrin will improve ETH.
afterdark

Activity: 395

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:47:34 AM

Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Do you agree? please share your opinion.

The ether has already changed the world of crypto. We saw smart contracts, decentralized applications and the launch of ICO. Now we need to continue to improve the technology of blockchain. And this is not only the developers of the Ethereum. I am sure that this is a good idea and with every new project we will see improvements in technology.
skaya7

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:50:05 AM

coin ethereum that meets expectations in the crypto market.stable reliable and now very popular

CRYPTOV8 ◄◄◄◄ Bringing banking to blockchain►►►► (https://www.cryptov8.com/)
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:52:43 AM

Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Yes of course and it is undeniable because erc20 tokens that runs in Ethereum platform are way more popular these days than any other Altcoin platform. Investors, traders, bounty hunters and team choose Eth platform because they like the idea of smart contracts and it is also one of the best Altcoin in the market next to Bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:56:34 AM

coin ethereum that meets expectations in the crypto market.stable reliable and now very popular

Ethereum is next level of bitcoin. So ethereum also change the world. So ethereum is slowly increases the price. But it increases the price day by day. It good coin. It useful to future saving. So before sell the Coin check the market price. Most of the people use the ethereum in the mining process.
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:03:20 AM

Yes, Ethereum is something that showed the world the use case of the blockchain technology. With smart contracts and the ability to develop decentralized applications on it, Eth has given the world a chance to integrate the blockchain into their projects with ease.
geverciss

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:17:11 AM

The ether has already changed the world of crypto. We saw smart contracts, decentralized applications and the launch of ICO. Now we need to continue to improve the technology of blockchain. And this is not only the developers of the Ethereum. I am sure that this is a good idea and with every new project we will see improvements in technology.

ETH does change cryptoworld by setting new standards for cryptocurrencies like mentioning by captin crunch, but there is always a room for improvements. Its drawbacks can point the way new coins are being developed. Teams are better to keep in mind then something like seemingly-harmless as kittens can almost bring the whole network to a standstill and be albe to get ahead of this problem.

Oliver2

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:17:16 AM

Eth has played an important role in the promotion of cryptocurrency, and erc20's cryptocurrency is easy to create, making it easy for ordinary people to buy and create encrypted currencies.

HadadC

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:20:01 AM

I believe ETH.Its one of the most powerful coins. But i dont agree with change crypto world. Not now. Its not strong enough yet.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
CarltonWyatt

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:25:25 AM

I think there is no doubt eth changed cryptocurrency or had a huge impact. 90% of the projects out there run on the ethereum platform. I think they are the equivalent to an App Platform on your iPhone. So they have lowered the entry level to get into this space massively and I think this comes with pro's and cons. Pros being it's a crazy boost to business startups opportunity but the cons are quality control
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:13:46 PM

I believe ETH.Its one of the most powerful coins. But i dont agree with change crypto world. Not now. Its not strong enough yet.
I think it's time to invest in ETH, I do not know how the market will behave in the future, but I think ETH will soon grow to $ 1000 and will grow even higher. Such a giant as ETH can not just go bankrupt

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Exforgant

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:21:39 PM

The Ethereum project is headed by Vitalik Buterin, a 23-year-old, and he truly is one of the geniuses of our time.Ethereum’s most revolutionary technology is smart contracts. Anyone can deploy an Ethereum smart contract and the blockchain secures them in a decentralized and transparent manner.Ethereum allows any company to use their open source code to build upon the Ethereum blockchain. This allows people to have an easy-to-use and programmable blockchain that can be customized for their needs. Companies are created with fascinating ideas that utilize the toolbox that Ethereum provides. These applications address many issues and weaknesses that we have in our systems today, but likely most of the revolutionary ideas have not even been created yet.
moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:24:44 PM

Yes, cryptocurrency world has been quite different since the birth of ethereum.
Back in 2014, most of the projects were alternatives of bitcoin or nxt, ICOs were held quite differently.
Plixs

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:27:07 PM

The future of eth is very bright. It was and will be the most useful alt coin for all the time. For that reason it will always be a good choice considering long term. It’s will always gain value at the end. There is no harm in investing in it.
dyline

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:34:44 PM

Ethereum is a rising star in the cryptocurrency world. It has quickly become the second largest digital currency in just over two years, booming in value and spurring the rise of hundreds of new rivals to Bitcoin.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:44:43 PM

Yes, Ethereum has given an opportunity for a lot of decentralized cryptocurrencies and tokens. Beyond dispute it may be called revolutionary and has a great potential.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:28:12 AM

It dramatically changed crypto because it in itself has helped to create so many ICO'S and new coins for better or worse. It has definitely changed the landscape of crypto.
ETH has changed everything sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worst, the good thing about it is that now a lot of projects are easier to do and they can use ETH to help them to make their jobs easier, but in the other hand this just made easier for scammers to create a bunch of coins that are not needed and that will eventually fail losing a fortune for investors all over the world.
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 2143

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:36:03 AM

The ETH technology surely changed the crypto world, however ETH seems lack of fair launch and good governance
If it's me, i will invest into ETH clones that have much better launch (and governance)

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: