Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 02:08:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did ETH changed crypto world?  (Read 3015 times)
zatteis

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:00:20 AM

I totally agree with you and I believe that Ethereum has changed the cryptocurrency industry, market, and the entire world. Also, the perception of the cryptocurrency as a whole was also affected by the implementation of the ERC format in almost 90% of the ICOs projects. Ethereum is one of the most promising and revolutionary cryptocurrencies that you can find in the market and I believe that it will have a great success in the future
rohican

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:37:05 AM

Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Do you agree? please share your opinion.

I like your statement, though I always think ETH is very prospective, but bitcoin is still the top choice of the world today, this article explains some details to me. Currently most ICO are ETH-based projects, and now all use them because it is easier to start using them than to create their own platform.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:44:06 AM

I guess not because for me bitxoin are really changing the world not the 2nd place eth. Of course the top leading coin called bitcoin have known of millions of people there even not knowing crypto they have little knowledge about only bitcoin. Very popular and always have new comers trying to start their own journey in crypto world. Bitcoin is rank 1, dont forget it and never be overpass, 9 years of existence as rank 1
vaclavpavlecka

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:47:08 AM

Bitcoin made the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency popular. However, Ethereum is arguably the platform that facilitated the entry of so so many crypto projects in the inception phase. Ethereum is a very good platform, and I think there are some good ICOs which have reached good successes in the past on ethereum platform.   Wink Wink
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:47:46 AM

I think Ethereum not only changed but it has a huge role in cryptocurrency development, in ICO peoples are investing more and more. It is the new kind of investment and peoples are really attracted to them. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Ethereum did not change the world because there is a lot of people that can't use it as smoothly as they could with Bitcoins.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:55:00 AM

I agree that ethereum changed the crypto world. With the use of ERC20 a new opportunities of investments comes out. It widens the choices of everybody to choose and invest.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:09:57 AM

Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

In my own opinion yes it actually changed the world because all of the cryptocurrency in the market or altcoins that is being released by the ico has a based price of ethereum coins.
SindiRokRok

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:28:03 AM

yes ethereum makes cryptocurrency increasingly popular, as many of ico are using ERC20 in the market. ethereum is ico's queen, ethereum controls ico, because all ico berpaltform ethereum. many people join in crypto because of etherem.
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:47:34 AM

Eth has a promising future, so I agree with you. ETH Now most ICO projects are used because of their better ease and privacy, and I also believe that ETH can be improved just like how bitcoins do it. I think bitcoin has always been in danger since the presence of ethereum.
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 01:50:07 AM

Ethereum has caused a lot of great positive impact in the world of crypto. With the Ethereum Blockchain which offers a great smart contract, most coins are easily created and can be tracked easily.
oanhtrang1523584@gmail.co

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:04:40 AM

I see that ETH is the most comprehensive coin ever. It has high volatility such as Bitcoin, high transaction speed and low cost.
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:13:27 AM

I agree with you. Ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin. Through the development and smart contract ethereum will further increase the influence in the world of crypto.
with the development of Ethereum, this gives a pretty good improvement on Cryptocurrency. the rising Ehereum price will greatly influence the ever-increasing development will make a considerable impact on Cryptocurrency and be highly capable of changing the world of Cryptocurrency.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 02:16:41 AM

A big yes! Ethereum virtually offered a great platform thanks to their smart contract creation ability which made it possible for several kinds of tokens with real world uses to be hosted on it.This has this given opportunity to several start ups which could not build their blockchain to be able to use the ethereum network to their advantage.This changed the way things can be done in the crypto world.

Casey7

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:21:13 AM

I guess not because for me bitxoin are really changing the world not the 2nd place eth. Of course the top leading coin called bitcoin have known of millions of people there even not knowing crypto they have little knowledge about only bitcoin. Very popular and always have new comers trying to start their own journey in crypto world. Bitcoin is rank 1, dont forget it and never be overpass, 9 years of existence as rank 1

Actually etherium bring good thing in crypto but there are bad people use this condition to scam people. The great bulk of these projects are using the Ethereum blockchain. This is basically a product of how Ethereum has successfully developed the crypto environment. There is a downside of it though.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:52:02 AM

It seems that, ETH is an amazing coin because it can be used for many tokens, and it is evident that trading with ETH vs tokens is the greatest transaction value and I'm sure the trend will continue to increase so that ETH changed crypto world.
Karlblaise1

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:59:28 AM

Bitcoin served a purpose and is still doing so till date; but the smart contract effect, the development of applications on the Ethereum platform, the universal acceptance of ERC20 tokens for ICO's etc shows that ethereum is a real game changer. It was the developments that is embedded on ethereum that is really giving the crypto world the popularity it's enjoying today.
I go with the topic that ethereum changed the crypto world; not withstanding other strides by NEO and the awaited SEELE development.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:03:46 AM

ethereum is not the first blockchain that offers smart-contract as there are some blockchains that are developed prior to ethereum (bitshares).  however, i think ethereum is the first smart-contract based system that is accepted and embraced by cryptoworld as it has taken the crypto-industry by storm in year 2017.  plenty of new companies jumped into crypto by creating tokens based in ethereum.  this is a good start and good news for the industry.  in the future, ethereum will be upgraded and offer more real life applications to the people.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:04:24 AM

i agree with you! ETH is Blockchain 2.0, which help so many projects succeed!
stue

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:16:05 AM

The current growth of ETH has made many changes. In my opinion, ETH has helped a lot in minimizing scam or failing ICO. Because the new ICO can use the platform from ETH to be able to achieve its goals. With the use of such platforms makes ICO easier to achieve its targets, as the majority of the crypto population is more confident with ICO's ETH platform.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:21:07 AM

In my humble opinion, the concept of smart contracts, first introduced by Nick Szabo, is the real change in distributed ledger technology. Ethereum is the first mover for turing complete smart contracts though, so definitely Vitalik and his team has gotten a lot of merit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: