Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:02:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did ETH changed crypto world?  (Read 3005 times)
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:04:41 AM

As to ETH's contribution to cryptoworld, i think yes. We can't deny that most ICOs that are yet to launched are using the ERC-20 token standard that uses ETH's smart contract for transactions made in the blockchain.

digitran

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:15:10 AM

ETH is quite different from bitcoin and the blockchain, it is the first but there are many other projects offering a similar structure for example there is WAVES, NEO.
Pretty much most of the ICOs are now optng for tokens via ETH as long as this is the case ETH will be good.
Britanshio

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:57:00 AM

Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Do you agree? please share your opinion.
For me not actually change the world but the best define eth was to help the world and for the people to make them better life just like bitcoin.Crypto currency now was the leader among all online income thats why we feel free to teach to everybody how crypto currency change our life.
Silverstar

Activity: 426
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:31:36 AM

maybe so.this is a very cool cryptocurrency and it will really help to change the crypto world because it has quite unusual characteristics and in addition positive

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
btcefeyigit399

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:47:57 AM

The balance of crypto money is very important. eth is changing the money market and creating new opportunities for people to invest. eth is very important for this market.
suhoy

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:55:06 AM

I think that we can say so - it's the support of the most ICOs and new projects, why not?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
mrben77

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:57:27 AM

I think it is difficult to talk about it at the moment because the coin is quite new and has not yet shown a good enough result in the cryptocurrency market
Kenevaran

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:00:41 AM

Of course Ethereum has changed the cryptoworld and made a great contribution to its development, as it is used in mining and during ICO.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:04:03 AM

Ethereum have started a revolution of smsrt contract that can not be reverse! The internet of the future and many human interaction both social and business will be trustless and Ethereum has created a platform for this.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:14:56 AM

i think it did!
the simple fact that it made ICOs popular is the biggest damage that ETH has inflicted upon the crypto world which will bite all of us in the ass for years to come. i simply opened the doors to lots of scammers and led to millions of people being scammed thanks to ETH platform and the fact that it is easy to do it there.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:22:21 AM

I believe that he has already partially changed the world, because he has proved himself very well and just like bitkoyn has changed the world of crypto currency. Most tokens are created on this network, so this coin serves as an example for the others.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:44:52 AM

I believe eth really changed the world, it has brought back the need trust we require in doing everything we want to do with peer to peer. The smart contract is really a game changer. 

vladuch1

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:51:46 AM

yes, as a coin that emerged after the existence of bitcoin, ethereum quite successfully changed the crypto world. and see how now this etherum becomes the platform of almost all bounty campaigns.
I totally agree with you, ETH is really the best and most popular launch platform for well-known companies that are just entering the market.  Ethereum is a truly revolutionary company that has changed the world of cybercrime forever.
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:56:27 AM

Yes some of the crypto world has been changed by this smart platform, although the price of ethereum is now down again.
Since most wallets to receive tokens or coins from bounty use this smart wallet ethereum.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:01:25 PM

I think it is difficult to talk about it at the moment because the coin is quite new and has not yet shown a good enough result in the cryptocurrency market
I am not understanding what your talking about ethereum is quite new ?? Not yet shown good enough result ?? . Ethereum is the technology widely used in crypto space most blockchain products using ethereum blockchain technology moreover decentralised exchanges . It is blockchain 2.0
Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:04:24 PM

ETH has built something that is quite different from bitcoin and the blockchain, it is the first but there are many other projects offering a similar structure for example there is NEM, WAVES, NEO.

Pretty much all the ICOs are now optng for tokens via ETH as long as this is the case ETH will dominate, obviously there are other uses but for now I think ICOs are responsible for the majority of the ETH traffic.

Etherium has very different blockchain with bitcoin. It makes etherium take interesting of people rather than interest with bitcoin because etehrium has smart contract which allow people to make their token and now there were many token built from its smart contract. Etehrium change the crypto world with making crypto very high traffic with ico too and its good.
The only bad thing is many people try to scam investor with using etherium smart contract and we need to change the rule better.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:39:23 PM

yes, because of smart contract of ethereum, almost of altcoins that being created are ethereum based. it is easy and safe to use, which is the main factor that is being seen by many people.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hiddenmist

Activity: 199

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:46:27 PM

Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Ethereum  really change the world of crypto in a positive and a negative way. In positive, there are new ICO that we can use as utility token that helps us in the future. The negative is they help the scammers to easily penetrate the market  by making token ICO scam very easy. In my conclusion if they have a high standard  qualification like getting their Personal Information and credential, we can lessen the risk of ICO scams.

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:22:35 PM

Ethereum  really change the world of crypto in a positive and a negative way. In positive, there are new ICO that we can use as utility token that helps us in the future. The negative is they help the scammers to easily penetrate the market  by making token ICO scam very easy. In my conclusion if they have a high standard  qualification like getting their Personal Information and credential, we can lessen the risk of ICO scams.

Ethereum developer itself is a scammer who have told in past that what ever profit he is earning is not using in crypto world but investing in real world in real estate other investment options. He is not worried about the ICO scam going on through his platform as until his platform is getting more income through gas purchase and gas transaction charges income to him. because this way his ethereum coin will always be live and wont die due to the ICO platform.
bitcoinman93

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:26:21 PM

it is worth investment. I'm not sure how much it shaped the whole industry, but it did a lot of good, that is for sure. It was not unique project in terms of the services offered, as there already were similar platforms (NXT), but the execution is what matters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: